Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order (7845 Views)

Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by aljharem(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
[img][/img]
AZeD1:

I for one don't care if a woman can cook or not. There are certain foods i will only eat if its prepared by me so a woman's cooking skill is of no importance to me.

A woman's play station skills is more important to me than her cooking skills.

I find your post very interesting and I use to be like you. Like you I cannot eat some certain food unless cooked by me.

Yes that is me, what of my kids? Visitors etc

You see, it is your choice but don't make your children grow up in a dysfunctional home. Just because you accept such, majority of men out there will not accept it.

I can cook for my wife and kids once in a while. Nothing wrong with that but it is my wife duty to do the cooking most days. Again my wife can support with money sometimes but it is my duty to provide for the home.

You cannot have two captains in a ship. Likewise everyone must know his/her role in the family. Nothing works in nature without knowing you part of role to play in it

Ants have soldiers, queen, workers eye

A lioness hunts and provides food while the lion protects the pride

God has designed nature because He understands His ways and you cannot rationalise it. He gave authority to Adam the man for a purpose. He a wise man and stand your ground

A good woman would know these things

I dated a feminist once. I cook etc for her. Lol it was wrong and not worth it. You will only regret it.

Again a word is enough for the wise. A wise man has eyes in (not on) his head.

Phone autocorrect
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by bukatyne(f): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Funny thread.

Since the days of Adam, people have & will continue to do whatever they deem fit @ their private homes.

If two people who courted & got married can still allow external influences in their homes, na OYO be that.

Everyone pick what suits you.

Enough of A sitting on his/hee high horse and telling every other person what is right or wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by djon78(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
I wonder why people will be bothered with this issue. Cooking is the work of a woman, and good food oo. How can I make all the money and you cant give me a decent meal. Mbanu.
There should be no long debate about it.
My own once my food is served, if it is not tasty, I complain immediately.
My mother had 5 girls, 2 are Doctors and all are excellent cooks. All married and well settled in their husbands homes.

@tonye dont worry about the so called feminists. My advice to young men is this; while dating make sure you exert your authority as a man very well, the one that accepts it, you can make your wife. Although you must still be soft on her. Thats how I operate, make sure your authority is never questioned, be firm, but also be soft on her, like carrot and stick approach, and you are good to go.

Although sometimes I like eating out, so we do hang out in some real good restaurants mostly foreign cuisine chinese, italian, lebanese etc.

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
skelefish:

@bold keep on propagating falsehood

I know you find that hard to believe, it was started by a man...Noble Igwe is his name. He went as far as making a customised shirt with that inscription.

4 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Aunty shine shine said she cooks like a chef angry grin grin grin grin(laughs)your husband's name must be china echerem.because only a chinaecherem man can be with a wrinkled sadist kike you.i guess Mr chinaecherem always put on your pink g-strings patari and purple bumshorts whenever he z doing his cooking in the kitchen angry grin grin grin.your kids must be like...waoh I want my horsibands to bee cooking like daddy grin.and after your well trained Nigerian horsiband yaff finish cooking,with his blok.us dangling like small mouthcomb sold in ariaria market...he wee coman courtesy for you.madam baby124...(I need di Jesus n'ime ndu gi)
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Bee there and coman bee deceiving yourself that you are still with your horse)band grin grin grin grin...haa o ma se o.what horse-band are you talking about again?you neve chin chum tin.uou Berra goan shoplift so that you be deported back to naija.keep deluding yourself about being married,by wearing faded tank top and weatherbeaten boots all around.useless old embittered recalcitrant feminist whose horseband and yaff chased out after wasting funds on Siena(by indulging in clandestine affairs)you broke my kinsman home.with all your road trips and hotel bills you paid...how did you end? wink wink wink.that was why your horseband impregnated your niece ....because of your devilish ways.i wee publish your whatsapp treat text messages to Siena.useless old woman with hairy chest like cashews.(winks)

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2017
ahnie:
Bee there and coman bee deceiving yourself that you are still with your horse)band grin grin grin grin...haa o ma se o.what horse-band are you talking about again?you neve chin chum tin.uou Berra goan shoplift so that you be deported back to naija.keep deluding yourself about being married,by wearing faded tank top and weatherbeaten boots all around.useless old embittered recalcitrant feminist whose horseband and yaff chased out after wasting funds on Siena(by indulging in clandestine affairs)you broke my kinsman home.with all your road trips and hotel bills you paid...how did you end? wink wink wink.that was why your horseband impregnated your niece ....because of your devilish ways.i wee publish your whatsapp treat text messages to Siena.useless old woman with hairy chest like cashews.(winks)
Ahnie what ta gwan? E be like say you and baby know unasef before... Abeg o! no publish anything biko
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Ahnie what ta gwan? E be like say you and baby know unasef before... Abeg o! no publish anything biko
Nuttin agwan bruv...i yaff decided to com down to her level.no one messes with my fam and go Scott free.my apologies to Siena for xposing their chats here.that golf ball needs to be cuffed.

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2017
ahnie:

Nuttin agwan bruv...i yaff decided to com down to her level.no one messes with my fam and go Scott free.my apologies to Siena for xposing their chats here.that golf ball needs to be cuffed.
My sister, you don't need that at this time. Leave her to the karma to handle. Clearly, it was wrong to involve your family but please, let it slide
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by martooski(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Some of you need to get your emotions in check.
A group of women gather for a campaign and you tag them feminist? Were they with a badge or you're so obsessed with feminism?

Why this issue of feminism gives you guys sleepless night is beyond me. Are you so insecure that you're constantly on the lookout for a woman to Lord over?
Marry the kind of woman you want, there are millions to billions of women in Nigeria, Africa...and the world. If you don't see your ideal woman in Nigeria, check Mozambique!

Everyday on front page, one rape news or the other, kidnap, murder...and your problem is that woman no gree cook? Nawa!

WHAT sad sad sad sad sad
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 07, 2017
ahnie:

Lwkmd! So Siena hasn't changed. Abi na another Siena?

Wonders shall never cease. And that wife of his will open her mouth to say I wrecked her marriage. Rubbish.

Bia, Esther Gbudje coman see ooooooo. Where are all the Car Talk dudes na?

Cc MrsSiena1
Gazzuzz
Kingreign
Diportivo
BoboYekini

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2017
MsDelilah:

Wonders shall never cease. And that wife of his will open her mouth to say I wrecked her marriage. Rubbish.

Cc MrsSiena1
G.azzuzz
Kingrei.gn
Diporti.vo
Bobo.Yekini

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abegi o. I'm only smitten by your laps baby. The bro code is strong in me as ever and Siena can do no wrong.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2017
BoboYekini:
Abegi o. I'm only smitten by your laps baby. The bro code is strong in me as ever and Siena can do no wrong.

cheesy cheesy
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by kingreign(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
BoboYekini:
Abegi carry this your lap worship comot for my front make i see road joor. Why you mention my name inside that quote. angry
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by kingreign(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2017
MsDelilah:

Cc MrsSiena1
Gazzuzz
Nobody
Diportivo
BoboYekini

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fixed!
Na him family business not mine. I don't meddle into Another man's life and affairs. I respect the 'bro code'
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2017
kingreign:

Abegi carry this your lap worship comot for my front make i see road joor. Why you mention my name inside that quote. angry
Nor vex alaye cheesy But I dot am na.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Chai!!! I never see pesin wey like aproko pass Gazzuzz. Already, e don sharply follow ahnie. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by dangotesmummy: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
greatgod2012:
Any woman who is old enough to get married should know what is right for her to do! Nobody should be able to plant any seed of discord in anyone's marriage. Women should know what they want in their marriages and not waiting for what someone will tell them or write for them as guidance. Any woman who can't personally take decision as regards how she would run and maintain her marriage do not have business getting married in the first instance!

My humble opinion!
take 5,take kiss.Infact come to my house,let me take you to boutique so that you can select any cloth you want. From there, wine store.your head is too correct. Such maturity, such grace.you too much jare .glory to God
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by dangotesmummy: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
edwife:

edy baby nawa o. grin

Only you dey drink exotic wine.me too I wan drink. Abeg give me drink make I follow you enjoy this entertainment grin
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by greatgod2012(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:
take 5,take kiss.Infact come to my house,let me take you to boutique so that you can select any cloth you want. From there, wine store.your head is too correct. Such maturity, such grace.you too much jare .glory to God

Lol.....all this for me? Thanks so much sweet sister!

Marriage is more than all this noise jare, anyone who wants to get married, be it man or woman, should be able to know why he or she is getting married and how he/she is going to make the marriage work! Very simple! Anyone who is yet to know why and how of marriage, should please still wait and learn more from appropriate quarters!

No argument!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by dangotesmummy: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
greatgod2012:

Lol.....all this for me? Thanks so much sweet sister!

Marriage is more than all this noise jare, anyone who wants to get married, be it man or woman, should be able to know why he or she is getting married and how he/she is going to make the marriage work! Very simple! Anyone who is yet to know why and how of marriage, should please still wait and learn more from appropriate quarters!

No argument!
exactly grin

No need for quarrel. Its a straight forward something
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Jman06(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Only the lazy girls would still hold on to the old order where women were seen as domestic servants.

Things have changed and those who refuse to change would be swept into oblivion.

My elder bros is currently in a situation where he's trying to satisfy a lazy lady who believes that a guy should provide it ALL while her own degree is meant to decorate her room. I pray i make it big so i can help my beloved brother lest he dies before his time.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
exactly grin

No need for quarrel. Its a straight forward something
Na you bring me come here o. I have even forgotten the thread exists. The mad woman is still telling tales and cursing everyone she thinks is after her. Walahi this internet is filled with very mad people. Hahahahaha. Abeg who be Siena or kike Hahahahahaha. Chai, she has so run mad that It has become a charity case. She's paranoid and cursing herself and all her generations to come because I am neither of these people. I bet she lies so much in real life. Big shame that an adult and a married woman can lie and act so mad. Well abuse will destroy a mind. Let me go and even look for these people this mad woman insulted. Nice gist grin

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by dangotesmummy: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2017
baby124:

Na you bring me come here o. I have even forgotten the thread exists. The mad woman is still telling tales and cursing everyone she thinks is after her. Walahi this internet is filled with very mad people. Hahahahaha. Abeg who be Siena or kike Hahahahahaha. Chai, she has so run mad that It has become a charity case. She's paranoid and cursing herself and all her generations to come because I am neither of these people. I bet she lies so much in real life. Big shame that an adult and a married woman can lie and act so mad. Well abuse will destroy a mind. Let me go and even look for these people this mad woman insulted. Nice gist grin
lol.some people just deserve to be ignored.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
baby124:

Coming from a jobless and poverty stricken guy always writing essays for attention. I am still yet to understand what the point of this your extremely dumb essay is? You have still not told me. I am not the one writing emotional outbursts on NL from something that happened on Facebook?

Who are you trying to impress on NL or rather insult? No one cares about your opinion on matters like this. Your first post was senseless, directionless and completely lacking in wisdom. I pointed this out and you went on more rants. Again I ask you, what is the point of your thread?

As for your advice for Annie or whatever it's name is. Advise her to stay in her lane. I am not the cause for her misery. So abused woman or not, she should stay in her position and not transfer aggression if she doesn't want to be insulted.

grin
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by efficiencie(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

Earlier today, a group of frustrated and bitter feminists took to Facebook to spoil the mindset of our lovely Nigeria ladies, wives and wives-to-be with a campaign of #WifeNotCook. 

The aim of the said campaign is not to "liberate" our mothers, wives and sisters from any form of oppression, but it is to plant bitterness in the heart and minds of our ladies so as to cause a crack and break in marriages and relationships to achieve breakup of families.

These women with bitter, evil and frustrated souls are never happy seeing ladies that are young enough to be their daughters, sisters and nieces in happy marriages and relationships simply because most of them, due to their bitter and evil hearts are perpetually unable to find a true soulmate.

Enough is enough, these so called bitter feminists must be called to order by the women folks that means well for the society and those with fear of God.

I want to state for the sake of emphasis that the concept of feminism is NOT to create social disorder in the society, it is actually an agitation to treat the female folks in dignified manner as equal partner in the human establishment. The concept of feminism, which I strongly support is about respect to the women folk, including wives, sisters, daughters and mothers. Feminism is not aimed at causing societal, family and social disorder.

Traditionally, the Almighty in His Supreme wisdom made the man the tiller of the ground(bread winner) and the woman as the helper/co-partner to the man. It is a fact that women of virtue as defined in the Book of Proverbs 10 are those that take good care of their home while their husbands go out to "till the ground".

So there is nothing amiss if a woman help prepare food for her husband and her children, there is also nothing wrong for a husband to assist the wife in the home front or make provision for that, and not place unnecessary burden on her. In fact, this is what sane and responsible men do.

Let me also warn those promoting #HusbandNotATM that the primary responsibility of any man is to take care of his family. In fact, the Holy Bible called those that fail to do so as being irresponsible and worse than infidel.

Finally, I wish to admonish our married sisters not to allow any strange woman or group of women to sow seed of discord in their home. To our sisters in courtship (including my lady), I admonished you all to seek and heed to advice that will build and not destroy your future homes. To the single and other young ladies, please don't allow anyone or group to condition your minds with their frustration so as to have you in their position at older age.

As for the frustrated and embittered feminists, I implore you, in your own interest
to turn a new leaf and desist from this path that will only compound your frustration.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
Shared on palmchat

My wife is not equal to me. I am her head and she is my helper. I am to love her and she is to submit to me...you cannot be a feminist and align with scriptures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be A Second Wife? / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey / What's Your Favourite House Chore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.