Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wifenotcook But Mothers Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wifenotcook But Mothers Are (588 Views)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Viral And Beautiful 5 Generational Photo, And All The Mothers Are Young / Mothers Are 2 Be Blamed For D High Rate At Which Girls Get Unwanted Pregnancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by wordsmith042(m): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Guys talk about girls. So in one of our discussions about girls, a friend of mine made a comment; "the real wives are our mothers, not our sisters nor girlfriends". I contemplated on his words n I totally saw meaning in what he said.
# wifenotcookis currently trending and that's why I agree more with my friend's comment above.
The only girl we have in the house is married leaving 5 soldiers (my siblings n Dad) to the mercy of my mum. This woman (my mum a working class lady) always rushes down from work to satisfy her 5 soldiers even though she knows very well that her husband and I can cook and she has never for once complained.
My aunt (a working class lady) has a house help. During my stay with her I noticed something; she never allows her house help to cook for her hubby. The young girl only cuts d "cuttables" n pounds d "poundables" and waits for her madam who rushes down from work to prepare d dish.
Check also the story in your family and u will see while I agree with my friend that "the real wives are our mothers".
This my generation filled with slay queens got it all wrong and that's why young marriages don't last. The best advice I will give to the girls of my generation is to go back to their mothers and seek for advice.
I am not saying guys should not cook for their wife when they want to or help out in the kitchen. But if u r my wife and u claim #wifenotcook, I won't fight u. I will just go and find a # wifethatcooks.
Udo diri unu!
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 04, 2017
This world haff spoil finish. Why won't a wife cook? When did we start separating wife from mother? A way to a man's heart is his tummy o
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by wordsmith042(m): 3:58am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=Treasuredlove post=54252025 A way to a man's heart is his tummy o[/quote]

bro, the slay queens don't seem to understand that fact
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=wordsmith042 post=54252064][/quote] very sad but true

1 Like

Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by adadike281(f): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2017
depends on the kind of girl u have. some of us love cooking and we try out new dishes always, if u jam that kain girl, my brother, your stomach is made.
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by Janeyinspires(f): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2017
A wise woman builds her home up,but the foolish woman will tear hers down with her own hands! cry Tomorrow she will wonder why her home is falling apart day by day.Lubbish campaign!
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by Azeequeen(f): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2017
That's true Even up till now that I am working,I am still my mum's little girl
She packs my food in a lunch box n always make sure I eat before leaving home
Mum,I love you and I pray to be like you
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by wordsmith042(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Azeequeen:
That's true
Even up till now that I am working,I am still my mum's little girl

She packs my food in a lunch box n always make sure I eat before leaving home

Mum,I love you and I pray to be like you
awwww
Re: Wifenotcook But Mothers Are by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
When will Nigerian men wake up and smell the coffee...
You all are fixated on the modern woman, forgetting that the modern woman is only a reflection of the modern man.

Every time our mothers, our fathers nko?
Look at your father and look at yourself, can you see the difference?
How about, the real husband were our fathers, they will go the extra miles to put food on their families table. They won't go about sampling different women. They know the woman they want and go straight to her people. How many of you guys haven't tested up to 3girls?

Stop acting like 'mothers' were all perfect, there have been bad people since the biblical days. There will continue to be bad people, both husbands and wife.

Slay queens indeed. You don't see the slay kings aka #beardgang littering instagram?

I know it's easier to blame women because study has shown the unity and stability of a home lies with the woman. But most modern women and men are not ready for all that shii. So, you all should stop the blame games and go back to the drawing board.

Or, seek the kind of woman you want and marry her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Account Worth (money) / Heartbroken Lady Turns To Allah After Her Bestfriend Stole And Marries Her Man / 10 Things A Guy Must Never Do No Matter The Love Quotes For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.