Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me (3561 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / Finally My Dreams Comes Through "I Met Finalboss Yesterday" (Photos) / Finally My Accout Has Been Released.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by enuk80(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
this is a girl that I love so much. I gave her my time and attention. I was there for her, care so much for her and also go any length just to make her comfortable and happy. I forgave her countless time when she broke my heart because I love her unconditionally. even when she slept behind my back with different guys and even entertained married men as friends, I still forgive her. I love her so much and I was blind "fool" to see the lies she told especially when she claimed to have slept with just her ex finance who had engaged her for 3yrs and didn't married her but was surprised when I flipped through her "diary of sex" and I saw that she had slept with almost 10 different guys in d past

she saw me as her option but not her choice because she was still keeping in touch with her fiance who maltreat her, mess around and another woman has a child for him. when I complained about her keeping in touch with her fiance, she told me "lied" he only wanted to collect his engagement ring that she is yet to return to him. this girl deceived me, manipulate me, played with my emotion and feelings because I was a fool for love and perhaps, i was naive of losing her to another man.

long story short, she told me she was pregnant for me and wanted to abort d baby which I told her not to because I was making plan for her and the baby.though, I doubted the pregnancy because of her lies but I had NP option but to believed her since she kept claiming she was pregnant.

three month later, she told me she had miscarried and my world was shattered. for now, we are separated by distance and she traveled home to see her parents and also returned her engagement ring to her fiance who lives in the same environment with her. I was silprise when she told me two days ago not to call her, texts her and neither reply her chat on Facebook because her account has been hacked and our pregnancy conversation has been seen and its causing problem. she said she would call me when everything is calm.

I was shocked by her text because I knew she had gone back to with her fiance whom she promised me to have returned the ring but it was the other way round.

this morning she sent me this break up text " I am sorry for all I caused you but its high time i say my mind to you. with all seriousness, I don't want to continue with this relationship. I just have to go to where my heart is free and love".

I didn't reply her text back. I no I am stupid and foolish for allowing myself to be hurt by her even when she doesn't worth the love, the attention and time. maybe because I am too emotional and I love completely. I kept making the same mistake even when my heart was once broken by the first girl I love then before meeting this other one. despite the fact that I have so many side chicks, I don't feel anything for them and I told them to go instead of wasting their time because my conscience judge me.

pls u guys should advise me and also insult is allow because I am a fool for love who fail to learn
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by dacblogger: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
No human being has the right to mistreat his/her fellow human being...you shld be happy that she left cos you deserve som1 who loves you wholeheartedly, move on and be happy with your life cos God has given you a second chance at true love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by yomi007k(m): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Praise ur God....u r now free from bondage.

U wilk find ur own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Eshey baba grin arugbo ojo.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by MayhorE(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
hallelujah meta...

you are now a free man I too have a past like that, but now I just turn all of them to my friends

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by antieverything(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
thank ur God..every spirit that u made it out of that iced crap of a relationship ur mind(yup its in ur mind) imprisoned u..just fck even if its a five or three. u wont go bck..grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by babyfaceafrica: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
That is a nice thing,I am happy for you.move on!!!!!!
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Ionkidiz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Your love issue is similar to mine.
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by enuk80(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2017
thanks all...I really appreciate your advise
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by FvckShiT(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
This is why u fůcking need to keep höes. .no fůcking strings

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by McBrooklyn(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2017

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by popefuse(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Even judas is carrot betray jesus
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by enuk80(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
this girl is just too wicked...she send me this confession text now "smit, something has been bothering me and i can't longer keep it to myself.I pray you find a place in your heart to forgive me.just want to let you no that I lied to you about that pregnancy.I was never pregnant for you nor for anybody and I lack what to say to u when you insisted to see me and the pregnancy...that was y i said I had a miscarriage. am sorry for all this"......I didn't reply her neither did I call her...

such is life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Burgerlomo: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
You can still reply her by saying Thank you Lord.
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by luscioustrish(f): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
You're free..

Be happy you didnt get std sef.

Drink cold water n chill.
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by JerryTemi(f): 2:35am On Jun 03, 2017
My brother I feel your pain but am happy to read your post that a man can love a woman this far upon all her shit unnnnnn is unbelievable to me but just no that you are the best. I mean the very best, never look down on yourself because you loved someone,I wore that shoe sometime ago,mine was engagement,what did I do nothing my brother,His family asked him,he said nothing after 5years of my life,he sent this text to me,"I am done with you" I was speechless, I couldn't eat,talk wahala,play with my siblings for were, I went down within the tinkle of an eye,I had to go back to my old wears that were no longer my size and low and behold they turned to be my size as at then. why am I saying this,I nearly gave up with life,stopped loving,I hated men like passion but today bro am good,I had so many reasons to be alive,I had so many reason to think good of love so let her be I bet you before the year runs out she will come back begging but DONT EVER TAKE HER BACK,because what bite the first time fit swallow you.

9 Likes

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by firstking01(m): 5:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Bringing out your heart to love a nigerian girl is the highest risk ever...i feel your pain bro...just bend down, pick the pieces of your shattered heart fix them back in their right positions were they fell off and bounce along....you deserve something berra....

This is why i kept advicing guys especially the emotional ones like the op, enter into a relationionship with your head first until she convinces you beyong every reasonable doubt that she loves you before you put in your heart....

Again, still for the guys, stop dating these young girls that's still feeding from the milk that falls from their moma's breast....wait until you are truely ready to settle down then look for a lady who's actually ready to settle down too....you'd observe that she 'll give you less headach trust me...nigerian girls don't joke with the man that wants to marry them believe me.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by hazardous(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Life doesn't give us what we want.... We all at a point do stupid things in the name of love. Just let it go and don't let it define your next relationship.
I know that........!

It's well my Friend.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by FitnessDoctor: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Is there anything as love.... I keep telling guys that women need more than love in a relationship... They are full of emotions which make them behave anyhow, anytime.. In an instant they love you, in another they don't want to see you, in another they can't live without you...

If you keep looking at love and fail to keep her emotions in check, then you will be the one manipulated...
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by pryme(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Get a life,
Move on.
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by mizlovette(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2017
My dear such they say is life, but I gat only one thing to say, d deed is done , so get up dust itself up and move on. Forget her she's not worth ur love or attention. Be a go getter . concentrate on other things that are important we women are often used to chasing shadows. Don't worry one day she will realise that she lost a diamond while she was busy picking stones. God gat u its well dear

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Kuzee23: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Can I ever trust these girls ? Its just so bad... Girls can't be trusted anymore.. Even wives still mess around.. OMG this world is so bleeped.. At this point I pray i find a good woman.. God I m tired of being single ...Choi..
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2017
this is the reason I will always say

"HAVE 1 ROSE BUT PLENTY FLOWERS" grin
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by joceey(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2017
First thing to do after been dump by a girl is take a nice shower eat well and sleep well... watch movie..you saw all the sign from the beginning but you were carried away by her beauty so is high time you move on but foolish enough I can see her coming back to you and you will still accept her
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by toastedbread: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2017
at some point, everyone did one stupid thing for love.

see the good part; you'll make new friends at the mall/ movies, no more spending for two, plenty of booze in your fridge...

a good girl will come across your path.
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by lazeal: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
enuk80:
thanks all...I really appreciate your advise
see, Nigerian women don't need love. you can believe whatever you want or it may sound ash. Any guy showing Nigerian girl love is wasting his time. All the girls I didn't care about are still loyal till today while the ones I really showed the real me are gone with the wind. WHAT does that tell you? so in your next relationship, try to be as invisible as possible, never be around.

It is why I don't feel sorry for all those ladies in domestic violent marriage or relationship because they appreciate men who treat them as crap than a guy like you. You even mentioned it yourself that this same girl appreciate her ex than you. I can bet it that none of those guys love like you do but she chose them over you. WHY? because they are programmed not to like a guy like you. It is weird and sad at the same time.

I know this because I am speaking from experience. Show her too much love and you will end up as you have... do the opposite and you would become her king!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Bro I've got only this to say... Dust yourself up and move on! Some of us have seen worst, trust me.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Hmmmm. The making of a Yoruba Demon.
Re: Finally, My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by cerowo(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
U shldn't feel bad instead u shld b happy dat u are free frm a deceitful lover

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Has Smallest Penïs In Africa? / I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. / What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.