Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) (70748 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Lovegisty: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
COOL
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by sugaroo: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
i hope he finds a way to repay society
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by breezy119: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
mployer:
I am not impressed.

It is should be a kitchen not a galleria sad
Kai! See haters o! Let me ask, what makes a kitchen one? Once u have a fireplace, pots, plates and cutlery, den u have a kitchen.
Abeg, God give me one like dis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Pecca: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
seen
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by miredia(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
bush men everywhere....when last did u see jayz or kanye west displaying his kitchen on media?

Nigerian celebs and poverty mentality
Dafuq outta here mehn. There are t.v shows in the U.S covering the entire homes of celebs not just an isolated part but the pool, theatre, kitchen.....if that isn't show off on a grand scale, you'd better come up with your own diction for it. Complex ridden nitwit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by oblak00(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
These days I'm afraid to comment on Nairaland threads as I get banned at any little thing. Even if I type Good morning, they go ban me. Those mod's, someone somewhere is watching all of you. Ban me again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by 2shur: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very childish.
Like who gives a fuc
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Finest641(f): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
mployer:
I am not impressed.

say w@? embarassed
mployer:
I am not impressed.

say w@?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
bush men everywhere....when last did u see jayz or kanye west displaying his kitchen on media?

That is what makes us Nigerians, must we always imitate the Northerners
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by ZoneBslayer(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
I've noticed something with nairalanders, when someone disagrees with a celebrity's taste or style, some buffoons will attack and call the person a hater...they think by doing so the celebrity's wealth will rub off on them for not 'hating' grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
lestat:

Listen we all know you share a kitchenet with all your fellow face me i face you neighbors in your yard.... but pls keep quiet if you have nothing to say.. go and check the beans you put on the stove before it burns up and finishes the small kerosine you managed to buy
grin grin oh God of heaven grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Money Stops Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
That is the only celebrity kitchen I could say, 'cool'. The rest are bullshiitt

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by daeujo: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
mployer:
I am not impressed.

jealousy spotted. Show us your own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
That's Peter my brother.... cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by ichommy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
loomer:
Omo see kitchen na. With this kind kitchen, even me wey no sabi cook, my food go sweet by force

grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by TomTheleader: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
should I fry beans
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Tidamsel: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
loomer:
Omo see kitchen na. With this kind kitchen, even me wey no sabi cook, my food go sweet by force
Lolz, 4uny u
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Champele(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
They only good in showing off. Who they epp?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by dayleke: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
oblak00:
These days I'm afraid to comment on Nairaland threads as I get banned at any little thing. Even if I type Good morning, they go ban me. Those mod's, someone somewhere is watching all of you. Ban me again.

LoL big time!!!
Bro,u dey crack me up big time here o.
Ur comment na for anoda level eh....
I know u being sarcastic na.... Even if u say good morning....,Lol...

I just hope say d thing no go rub off me by quoting you o or else i go deny dis mention.

Sorry bro....
Take heart.
Peace.....
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by kayusre: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lmao
loomer:
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by successgroup(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice kitchen there, mine is also very good

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by SwillG: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovokooo:
Peter Okoye of the Psquare fame took time out to share pictures of him doing father duty in the kitchen grin

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/peter-okoye-psquare-shows-off-kitchen/

I no see pot and stove nah or abi na gallery?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
miredia:
Dafuq outta here mehn. There are t.v shows in the U.S covering the entire homes of celebs not just an isolated part but the pool, theatre, kitchen.....if that isn't show off on a grand scale, you'd better come up with your own diction for it. Complex ridden nitwit.
thats y dey keep oppressing a low lifer like u
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by SwillG: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovokooo:
Peter Okoye of the Psquare fame took time out to share pictures of him doing father duty in the kitchen grin

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/peter-okoye-psquare-shows-off-kitchen/

I no see pot and stove nah or abi na gallery? grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:

so he should copy anything jay z does? lol, inferiority complex is disturbing you
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is this Kitchen?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Btruth: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kitchen like living room......, God punish poverty in my life in Jesus name. wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
This re the kind of places you make babies
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Will the food cooked in this showroom be tasty?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
berrystunn:
What nonsense...

father duty in the kitchen with a dog?
I wonder oooo my brother .... maybe na dog be him pikin wa him da cook for .... the matter weak me I swear

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by kindklemz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
lestat:

Listen we all know you share a kitchenet with all your fellow face me i face you neighbors in your yard.... but pls keep quiet if you have nothing to say.. go and check the beans you put on the stove before it burns up and finishes the small kerosine you managed to buy

Not funny, and not impressive.
Thank God for all you have.
Don't make fun of other people because they are poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.