Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) (70747 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Crowny11(f): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
DavidEsq:
And I can barely move around in mine. But why cry

why you crying boy?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
bush men everywhere....when last did u see jayz or kanye west displaying his kitchen on media?

Nigerian celebs and poverty mentality
So becos JayZ ad Kanye don't display dere kitchen online he shuldnt show hiz kitchen baa?I tink you are de real bush man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
so he should copy anything jay z does? lol, inferiority complex is disturbing you
so,what av u gained in seeing his kitchen?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
crackhouse:
Not too classic.
haba bros, i no know wetin be classy again. na firewood you want make him put for the kitchen?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by chinex276(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
bush men everywhere....when last did u see jayz or kanye west displaying his kitchen on media?

and if they do u will praise them... but if a Nigerian do he as poverty mentality.
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
so,what av u gained in seeing his kitchen?
What did u loose before criticizing him (albeit your sense)
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by tuwayz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
I will have something better in some years to come so just chill God is working and he never disappoints
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Totally uncalled for! When will these Nigerian celebs have brains?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by kenoz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
The kitchen is very nice
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by weyab: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:

so they should folo jaz abi... Ur own problem na villagers plus igwe combine
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Doesnt look lik a kitchen.its fyn all the same
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't think that's the right decor for a kitchen.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
lestat:

Listen we all know you share a kitchenet with all your fellow face me i face you neighbors in your yard.... but pls keep quiet if you have nothing to say.. go and check the beans you put on the stove before it burns up and finishes the small kerosine you managed to buy
This is too harsh everybody has a right to his or her comment....the last time i checked freedom of speech is allowed....well to me the kitchen is dope....but that doesnt mean u should insult ur fellow niralander cos of peter kitchen..person wey no even sabi u....just saying
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Tidamsel: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
kenneth348:
Poverty I no just wan use eye see u!!!! Idiot poverty!!!
Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Tidamsel: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
DavidEsq:
Lolz
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Malayy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:

ab0ki! must we follow their footsteps. anumanu
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by toshmann(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice kitchen. Money is good Sha

Please if Liverpool should loose again today no one should tell me angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
money speaks, life is good (LG)
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na this one marry that Yoruba fine mama
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by VeeGeeCee(f): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:

look at diswan o. . To showcase no be by force,, if you have IT and you want to SHOW it,,you can SHOW IT..if you don't have IT then SHUT UP AND LET OTHERS THAT HAVE SHOW IT.OK?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by kliffo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:

. Since when did Jay Z become the standard for how a person lives his life? You obviously don't read quality interior decor magazines.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by VeeGeeCee(f): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
nairaman66:
Totally uncalled for! When will these Nigerian celebs have brains?
if the NIGERIAN CELEBS do not have brain, i was wondering what will a NIGERIAN NON-CELEB have? #justWondering
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by haykes(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rubbish too much of everything thats Nigeria 4 u even tantalizer not up to that
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
if the NIGERIAN CELEBS do not have brain, i was wondering what will a NIGERIAN NON-CELEB have? #justWondering

They keep their mouth shut and stop trolling! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Stanbeto: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Men this good
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by VeeGeeCee(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
haykes:
Rubbish too much of everything thats Nigeria 4 u even tantalizer not up to that
i was thinking if Tantalizer (as you wrote) is not up to it then i was wondering how it will be if you compare your kitchen to Peter's kitchen.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by VeeGeeCee(f): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
nairaman66:

grin
nairaman66:

that post was directed to you ; shut up and mind ya business
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Recession don hook the guy too, see as him kitchen set dry, not even a single gari or bag of rice dey inside. Buhari has really destroyed Nigeria
Have you ever heard of a part of the house called Store? That is where bags of garri, rice, beans, etc are parked and not in the kitchen. Small quantity of the listed items can also be stored in a kitchen cabinet and not openly displayed in a kitchen room.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
grin that post was directed to you ; shut up and mind ya business

I don't remember when you became Psquare's spokesperson! Please keep to lane and don't quote me again! Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

Hahahahahaha. Do you stay in an Ikwerre man's house?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
I must blow, that one Na sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.