Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) (70745 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by oblak00(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
dayleke:

LoL big time!!!
Bro,u dey crack me up big time here o.
Ur comment na for anoda level eh....
I know u being sarcastic na.... Even if u say good morning....,Lol...

I just hope say d thing no go rub off me by quoting you o or else i go deny dis mention.

Sorry bro....
Take heart.
Peace.....
Lol. Bro nothing go do you. E never reach that level wey them go ban me come even ban people wey quote me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
bush men everywhere....when last did u see jayz or kanye west displaying his kitchen on media?

Nigerian celebs and poverty mentality
you cast...so,because Jay z and other American artistes haven't done it, Nigerian celebrities should wait I feel so ashamed of your inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wos wobi....let buhari get you.....na ur kitchen EFCC go sleep! ;DWos wobi....let buhari get you.....na ur kitchen EFCC go sleep!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Just let the one and the half ear man (buhari) just Catch......na ur kitchen EFCC go sleep! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Hefay(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
If some offices can just be like this.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Crowny11:

why you crying boy?
cry cry cry

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
kindklemz:

Not funny, and not impressive.
Thank God for all you have.
Don't make fun of other people because they are poor

Brethren, your point is sound and well noted. #Apologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by soniaogbu(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hahahahhahahaha

Mrbigman1:
Dog show.

Who owns dat dog?

Peter better hide it before oge see it.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kiakia:
Have you ever heard of a part of the house called Store? That is where bags of garri, rice, beans, etc are parked and not in the kitchen. Small quantity of the listed items can also be stored in a kitchen cabinet and not openly displayed in a kitchen room.
Na lie Jo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
bush men everywhere....when last did u see jayz or kanye west displaying his kitchen on media?

Poverty mentality?
You be olodo.
So you haven't heard of “my crib" on MTV base.
Inferiority complex mofo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Georgeisco2007: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
crackhouse:
Not too classic.

Like your own ba?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
mployer:
I am not impressed.

It should be a kitchen not a galleria sad
microwave urself.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by dayleke: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
oblak00:

Lol. Bro nothing go do you. E never reach that level wey them go ban me come even ban people wey quote me. smiley

Just kidding bro...
Keep ya head up
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
and still lola neva sabi prepare indomie finish
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
No matter how expensive is it, I work smart enough to have mine.

Nice one boss.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=loomer post=54265536]Omo see kitchen na. With this kind kitchen, even me wey no sabi cook, my food go sweet by force[
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by chloe47: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
OLAFIMIX:
Bro Peter keep ur cool, that ur kitchen na learner when God smile for my case....... soon
Lol! grin
OLAFIMIX:
Bro Peter keep ur cool, that ur kitchen na learner when God smile for my case....... soon
Lol!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Toc9ja(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
They should wait for them to first do it bfor they copy baa? If not for one thing ehh! I for...
martineverest:

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by NoToPile: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
There's just something that doesn't make it look like a kitchen, maybe its the color combination, doesn't have this homely feel that kitchens have. it does looks neat and tidy and that's what I feel matters any way but I wouldn't go for this design of kitchen if I am to choose.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
lestat:

Listen we all know you share a kitchenet with all your fellow face me i face you neighbors in your yard.... but pls keep quiet if you have nothing to say.. go and check the beans you put on the stove before it burns up and finishes the small kerosine you managed to buy

You dey vex oh cry...have mercy cheesy

@savagefinder coman see beans oh!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by theworldbest(f): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
bignero:
hmm
solid kitchen...but that TV is no no
.bros where d TV?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hades2016:
I wonder oooo my brother .... maybe na dog be him pikin wa him da cook for .... the matter weak me I swear

Nawa hoo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by godquality: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sweet. This guy rape money well....
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by beckytunde(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by bignero: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
theworldbest:
.bros where d TV?

you need glasses? undecided grin

the second pic tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by fabbsDcrayVet(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
tongue
Mikylopez:
its beautiful...... buh really doesn't look like a kitchen
it looks totally like a kitchen to me smiley dats what we call excellent quality, or if u had d kinda money he has,won't ur kitchen have a bed and a bar in it?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hope this is not a US celeb's kitchen again.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
.ayam not understanding is this his living room (parlour) or kitchen cry cry

baba jah pls change my pasture from black to green abeg cry

He has given you something far more precious, his only begotten son (John 3:16). Meditate on that!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Emperorwhales(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
GOD punish poverty
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:

http://m.lonny.com/Beyonce+and+Jay+Z+Buy+a+House+in+New+Orleans/articles/xGNY2mcqy9b/Beyonce+and+Jay+Z+s+Kitchen
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
NoToPile:
There's just something that doesn't make it look like a kitchen, maybe its the color combination, doesn't have this homely feel that kitchens have. it does looks neat and tidy and that's what I feel matters any way but I wouldn't go for this design of kitchen if I am to choose.
It is a modern minimalist design.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / "My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.