Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) (38881 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by 14(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
goldedprince:
i went there a few weeks to run some things and came back. no issues. are you sure you aint a pusher?
yes they are bad but they are not stupid.
i dont see them keeping you there for no reason except if you look or acted violent or suspicious

He was very rude, hence his detain.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

So where do we live? On nests? In hives? Where? A "poor black neighbourhood" in SA surely cannot compare to the likes of Makoko, Lasgidi (aka Zoo York) & your other slums. In fact, Nigeria is one giant pile of rubbish.

Poor neighbourhoods by South African standards

Lol @ giant pile of rubbish tho.
If only you knew; D grin
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Stop lying dear,i've been in nigeria,lekki in particular but currently living in Durban. There are so many terrible places here in south africa too,infact,south african villages are the worst,you can't even compare them to the ones in Nigeria.

Post yours. I can bet my bottom rand they're dirty.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ugosample:

Lol @ giant pile of rubbish tho.
If only you knew; D grin

I'm aware that every country has good & bad. I'm not foolish. South Africa is just cleaner & well-organised.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Ngozi123(f): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ugosample:

Not all the human resources want to run away tho, know that.
South Africa has been regressing, especially since that nicompoop Zuma took over, so I don't see the "progress" they are making

Kenya has tried, and Ivory Coast has done very well too, but Nigeria is still moving.

I wouldn't say that South Africa has been regressing, rather, it has been taken over by other rapidly developing African nations. It's still in a much better position than Nigeria and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. I agree with your assessment about the other two African nations but if Nigeria is moving, as you say, then it's at a snail's pace.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

South African villages

Dear if its cities you are talking about. Ask about lekki,victoria island,port harcourt city,calabar city,enugu town e.t.c . These places are heaven on earth. Its really difficult to even find a hut in Nigeria but there are so many in south africa. I dont like comparing both countries,but i had to when you called Nigeria a dump. I'm in south africa,so i'm in the perfect position to pinpoint the difference.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ white south Africans' homes. It just show how little you know about South Africa. Even the shacks that some live in are cleaner than your entire country because we're tidy people. Just look at them!
Tidy people that have the largest HIV dirty pigs in the world. Pleaseeeeee grin

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm aware that every country has good & bad. I'm not foolish. South Africa is just cleaner & well-organised.
How would you know when you have never left south Africa cheesy
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Dear if its cities you are talking about. Ask about lekki,victoria island,port harcourt city,calabar city,enugu town e.t.c . These places are heaven on earth. Its really difficult to even find a hut in Nigeria but there are so many in south africa. I dont like comparing both countries,but i had to when you called Nigeria a dump. I'm in south africa,so i'm in the perfect position to pinpoint the difference.

I don't care, pinpoint all you want. I'm ashamed of nothing about my country. We got huts because it's part of our culture. If the whites can still live in old style Dutch houses, I don't see why we shouldn't preserve our own culture. Show me the pictures or stay out of the conversation because I didn't call your country a dump without a reason. Hope you didn't just jump on my post without following the entire conversation.

More proudly SA villages

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Tidy people that have the largest HIV dirty pigs in the world. Pleaseeeeee grin

Still looks a million times better than the likes of Makoko

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by CONFAMA: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Built2last:
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow up. It's called Routine check.

He was not interviewed but insulted for being a Nigerian and he responded in like manner. Be objective for once and don't be cloud your mind with political bias
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
How would you know when you have never left south Africa cheesy

I don't need to, that's what technology is for grin
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't need to, that's what technology is for grin
Yeah, no wonder you guys remain poor tongue
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Yeah, no wonder you guys remain poor tongue

LOL! OK.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Still looks a million times better than the likes of Makoko
Atleast HIV isn't killing us like chickens in makoko. I can't same the same about you guys cheesy

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't care, pinpoint all you want. I'm ashamed of nothing about my country. We got huts because it's part of our culture. If the whites can still live in old style Dutch houses, I don't see why we shouldn't preserve our own culture. Show me the pictures or stay out of the conversation because I didn't call your country a dump without a reason. Hope you didn't just jump on my post without following the entire conversation.

More proudly SA villages

Lmao that looks like Jacob Zumas house in nkandla,built from the tax of its citizens.Surely other only best thing the villages have to offer.Dont worry,i'll try to get the pictures you requested for
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Donkunxex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
14:

If you feel like you are not welcome, why continue going there.
What I meant is to show them we don't welcome them here too. If we don't do that,they'll think they are demi gods. Their investments are all around us. Milking us day and night and we didn't kill any of them. Especially mtn with their scam text messages and forceful subscriptions
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Atleast HIV isn't killing us like chickens in makoko. I can't same the same about you guys cheesy

I like when you guys think HIV is only limited to South Africans, when there are millions living with it in your own communities. It only takes *snaps* for it to spread like wild fire. Keep living in ignorance like the village mumu you are grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by progress69: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

I thought you're infallible to gbagaun?
Not
Politicize

Olodo!

Ok
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Lmao that looks like Jacob Zumas house in nkandla,built from the tax of its citizens.Surely other only best thing the villages have to offer.Dont worry,i'll try to get the pictures you requested for

Nope, those are villages in the Eastern Cape.

This is Nkandla

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by progress69: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Built2last:
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow up. It's called Routine check.

Ur sense actually need routine check. This is how low u av become? U call all this from SA who are obviously jealous of Nigerians routine check? Why will u waste my time in u sef?
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

This is Nkandla
This is Calabar

3 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

This is Nkandla
This is a place a Lagos

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

This is Calabar

OK. Where's the rest? I want to see all. Like I showed all facets of SA.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

This is Calabar

AND THIS?

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

This is Nkandla

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by progress69: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why on earth would a South African or a Kenyan be jealous of Nigerians and Nigeria? You're the biggest country (figuratively speaking, not literally) in Africa yet you're riddled with terrorism, poverty and illiteracy. Both Kenya and South Africa have been making huge strides in the last 20 years yet you feel that they'd be jealous of a country that has barely improved since it 'received' its independence in 1960? I don't know where Nigerians get this arrogance from- you're not helping yourselves by having this attitude.

U always think backwards. I once had an argument with u. U know absolutely nothing about the strength of a nation.
If only i knew the roles Nigeria played in many African nations including SA, u wouldn't blab nonsense. I know u are a Biafra daughter, from our First argument. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

This is a place a Lagos

Lol, so is this Nigeria's equivalent of Jo'burg?

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
khoiboy1:

AND THIS?

Loooool. The powerlines got me...

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

I like when you guys think HIV is only limited to South Africans, when there are millions living with it in your own communities. It only takes *snaps* for it to spread like wild fire. Keep living in ignorance like the village mumu you are grin
Stupid comment. We all know that HIV is everywhere in the world but guess who has the highest number of HIV positive patients? Your guess is as good as mine .. It is even regarded as an epidemic over there cheesy

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
khoiboy1:

AND THIS?
I can also show you places in soweto similar or much worse than that
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
khoiboy1:

AND THIS?
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.