Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) (38858 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

You claim to be in SA, how about you take a tour & find out for yourself. Your Lagos doesn't even come close to Jo'burg by any standards.

I wish i knew you here. I'd personally pay for a ticket,so you can flex Nigeria and clear that notion that Nigeria is a dump.I'll always defend my country,and not be like some foolish nigerians who forgot where they came from.

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Who cares? On which soil is it? That's all that matters. We still enjoy it all the same. A trip you can only dream of while riding an okada
Definitely on their soil. Remember that they own your souls. cheesy

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=khoiboy1 post=54279944][/quote] grin

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

I wish i knew you here. I'd personally pay for a ticket,so you can flex Nigeria and clear that notion that Nigeria is a dump.I'll always defend my country,and not be like some foolish nigerians who forgot where they came from.

And I'll defend mine. So what exactly is your point? You expect me to keep my mouth shut while someone is saying half-truths about SA? Impossible! Anyway, I'm still waiting for the village pictures. And make it super fast like the Gautrain because I need to sleep now grin Tomorrow won't do because I may be over this topic by then cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

And I'll defend mine. So what exactly is your point? You expect me to keep my mouth shut while someone is saying half-truths about SA? Impossible! Anyway, I'm still waiting for the village pictures.

I got some.... ( naija village pics ) but I aint posting any grin
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't care about your country problems & excuses. I've been to every province in SA & I see nothing wrong with the kind of trains they have. They sure beat your kind of public transport any day.

Lmao...i can see you don't give up easily. See,i'm not bashing south africa,but every country has its flaws. You could be praising south africa but u never mention the illness of this society. Is it drugs,killings,stealings,the thugs,even in any corner i move about, i see teenage girls begging common 10 rand in exchange for sex. Have i mention that almost 70 % of girls between 16-20 have given birth. We all have our flaws haba
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Definitely on their soil. Remember that they own your souls. cheesy

I've stopped replying to you, you're too clueless. There's only so much brain fry I can take & I've exceeded my limit.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2017
khoiboy1:

I got some.... ( naija village pics ) but I aint posting any grin

Are they that traumatizing? grin
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2017
dragonking2:
grin

Hmmmmm..... whats that supposed to mean ...... #Tsek!!
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by admax(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2017
For your advise that we are not helping ourselves by having the 'attitude'. Thank you.

Ngozi123:

I'm sorry, have I missed something? Why are you thanking me?

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Are they that traumatizing? grin

hehehe no comment lipsrsealed .... I dont wanna hurt people's feelings here ..... grin ...... UNLESS...........!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

And I'll defend mine. So what exactly is your point? You expect me to keep my mouth shut while someone is saying half-truths about SA? Impossible! Anyway, I'm still waiting for the village pictures. And make it super fast like the Gautrain because I need to sleep now grin Tomorrow won't do because I may be over this topic by then cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2017
JSmart4u:

Lmao...i can see you don't give up easily. See,i'm not bashing south africa,but every country has its flaws. You could be praising south africa but u never mention the illness of this society. Is it drugs,killings,stealings,the thugs,even in any corner i move about, i see teenage girls begging common 10 rand in exchange for sex. Have i mention that almost 70 % of girls between 16-20 have given birth. We all have our flaws haba

Your people post about the negatives all day, everyday. I can only give contrast & "praise" to balance things out. Don't I know that South Africa has issues? Of course I do & I don't need a Nigerian telling me that. I'm well aware. Your problem as Nigerians you're so quick to point out what is wrong with other countries while you're sweeping your own issues under the rug & choosing to live in lalaland. Just now you're mentioning how girls have given birth. What about the numerous abortions your girls undergo? And that from a religious country! In South Africa we don't hide under a guise & a Bible so we can do whatever the hell we want. Last time I checked God wasn't hiring. So you all can keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself & shove them where the sun don't shine. I'm officially over this thread now. I need my beauty sleep grin Any more mentions, kindly dice them up & choke on them. I'm off to sleep. See ya!

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I've stopped replying to you, you're too clueless. There's only so much brain fry I can take & I've exceeded my limit.
Another butt hurt. cheesy
It ain't my fault that you guys are too poor and cowardly

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Princedapace(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2017
searchng4love:
FTC.... Thanks again to airtel data.... My xiaomi gadget... Power company that has been 24 hours nonstop....

To the topic Japheth doesn't have to be rude.... Some of us have been subjected to such in more advanced western countries.... It's just a routine check no need to raise unnecessary alarm. I didn't come to the social media to start yabbing unnecessarily.
Border police can put you on the next available flight out of their country if they're not satisfied with your presence in the country...

Not all south Africans are xenophobic.... Including some of the comedians on Nairaland.

Get Nigeria into shape... Value your citizens... Pay them living wages.... Provide healthcare..... Social security.... Insurance.... Mortgage without preferential treatment... Affordable capital for businesses... Educational institutions where lecturers and system doesn't make life hell for the students... I can tell you that the faculty of basic medical sciences of the university of Ibadan Nigeria consistently loses over 80℅ of their PhD students to South African universities simply due to the attitude of the lecturers there .... And the UI PG school doesn't give a damn about monitoring the admitted students rather concerned about sales of forms... As there's always the Fgn's funds to waste paying their humongous wages and allowances.....

If you don't value your people.... Don't expect anyone else to do that for you.

Last I checked Nigerian workers are been owed for months..Some for over six months! Students on government scholarships around the world were stranded because the Nigerian government refused to pay them.... MTN that offers blazing data services speed in South Africa is in Nigeria with something slower than snail.... Doctors hold surgery patients to ransom just to get the government to pay their due salaries and benefits..... We really don't have a bargaining chip with the South African government if we don't put our house in order!!!

Finally, someone with sense has said my mind.. This is my point.. Nigeria is a joke.. I keep telling them, Nigerians pass thru hell in many advanced countries. Is nigeria really a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Princedapace(m): 6:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Dinocarex:

You said Western country.. Didnt you? Is South Africa one?
That country ought to be worshipping Nigeria and Nigerians literally despite all was done to them during Aparthied era. How can they be treating fellow Africans like this.
I won't take away some bad eggs spoiling our name outside the shores but South Africa ain't going that way to get it done!

Worshiping nigeria u said, in what sense please? The earlier u begin to understand that nigeria is a dead zone, the better.. U didn't read how our country keep losing our PHd students from UI to SA universities? U didn't read that one?

As big as nigeria is, we rely on super sport to promote our league and show it to the world.. We relied on African magic to promote our movie industry.. Baba, naija is the cause of her problems.. Have u really been to SA? Bro, naija is many years behind SA..
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Princedapace(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2017
tosmy:
I did not like to write on any thread but I like to read people reaction here,first I 'll like to advice Nigerian to stop exploring some African countries,like south Africa,Egypt and Libya and some country in Asia like dubai and quater,really there currency are more valuable than Nigerian currency, but all this listed countries did not have enough job to offer that can make your exploring dream come to reality,i 'll start with south Africa.You spent a lot of your savings to get the visa,but on getting there they started treaten you live second class slavery and in Egypt the only job they can offer is babe seating and house keeping job or if you can be opportune to have other Labour job and there payment are very low E.g $300- $350 per month wish I 'll never accept from anyone for 3 days on regular hourly charges.finaly Libya should be least country that Nigerian should have in mind because of there heartless behaviour to other African countries.pls let be wise up and do our primary findings before embarking on a trip to any country and don't be deceived by all does travel agents.they have a way of buying people mind so they pocket your money. once again let us be wise and do the right thing to archive our goal! God bless Nigeria.

God bless which nigeria? Bro, talk about Nigerian govt taking care of her citizens so that we can stop roaming the streets in other countries..
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Mouthgag: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2017
[s]
Built2last:
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow up. It's called Routine check.
[/s]
Very Senseless and idîotic post. How can people be so retârded?

Routine check?
Did they also told you to go back to your country because their country doesn't look like Lagos?

Your brain is very dirty, please have it cleaned up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by progress69: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Sorry, I don't recall our argument nor do I remember who you are undecided but it's nice that you remember me.

You say that I know nothing about the strength of a nation yet in the same breath conclude that Nigeria is a 'strong' nation because it's helped out some African nations? Pray tell, taking into account its supposed 'strength' as a nation, why has Nigeria failed to progress since its independence? Why is it still suffering from ridiculous levels of poverty, terrorism and illiteracy? Why is it that Nigeria is an oil producing state yet it still imports oil from more developed countries? Why is it that Nigeria sells electricity to countries like Ghana yet can't make sure that it's own citizens have 24/7 power? Why is it that a semi-illiterate former dictator who's never been to university and can barely speak English can become the democratically elected leader of a land filled to the brim with professionals, graduates and PhD holders? Why is it that Nigerians are doing wonderful things abroad yet can't replicate those achievements in their own country? If Nigeria really was a strong nation then these questions needn't be asked.

Mtcheeeew!

God forbid i waste my time on u

U don't know anything.

Like i said...u are a Biafra daughter!

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by stewatt(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Built2last:
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow up. It's called Routine check.

Routine check you say? When you were detained.. Were you told you weren't welcomed in France and that you have Lagos so go back to Lagos ?.. That's not routine check my dear,this is a starting point of a war.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by postemail: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2017
JSmart4u:

It's not about defending "our" country. Of course we love naija. But the truth is Lagos is not comparable to jo'burg by an stretch.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by postemail: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2017
progress69:

Mtcheeeew!

God forbid i waste my time on u

U don't know anything.

Like i said...u are a Biafra daughter!

I think Ngozi123 raised a lot of valid points. Why is the country in a hopeless state despite over 40years oil earnings?

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2017
postemail:

I think Ngozi123 raised a lot of valid points. Why is the country in a hopeless state despite over 40years oil earnings?
yes! Good question!

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2017
what do you expect? your own president buhari told the world that nigerians are criminals, that alone is enough to interogate any nigerian at any border, buhari has handed nigerian citizens on the plate to the worlds border securities. so get used to it or stay in nigeria!
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by progress69: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2017
postemail:

Ok,

But nothing relates to the post.

Tmr, it may be u treated anyhow in an Africam country.

I hope u don't create a thread about that
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by silentshots: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2017
Nnamddi:
More snapshots..

This country does it look like Lagos? Issoria our leaders caused it when they helped them gain freedom sha... if not will this one have the tongue to spit out nonsense
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by emeka1101: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by emeka1101: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2017
And where did you hear Nigeria sells electricity to Ghana?
Does that even sound logical to you?

Ngozi123:

Sorry, I don't recall our argument nor do I remember who you are undecided but it's nice that you remember me.

You say that I know nothing about the strength of a nation yet in the same breath conclude that Nigeria is a 'strong' nation because it's helped out some African nations? Pray tell, taking into account its supposed 'strength' as a nation, why has Nigeria failed to progress since its independence? Why is it still suffering from ridiculous levels of poverty, terrorism and illiteracy? Why is it that Nigeria is an oil producing state yet it still imports oil from more developed countries? Why is it that Nigeria sells electricity to countries like Ghana yet can't make sure that it's own citizens have 24/7 power? Why is it that a semi-illiterate former dictator who's never been to university and can barely speak English can become the democratically elected leader of a land filled to the brim with professionals, graduates and PhD holders? Why is it that Nigerians are doing wonderful things abroad yet can't replicate those achievements in their own country? If Nigeria really was a strong nation then these questions needn't be asked.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by kandiikane(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2017
admax:
South Africa is the only country I never dreamt of going. They are still under slavery since their economy is being controlled by whites.

Kenya is another stupid country that will embarass Nigerians at their airport.

Those guys are just jealous of Nigerians, no matter the matter, we are the biggest country in Africa
! They can go to hell.

This is why these countries don't like you. Noone likes pomposity and arrogance when there is nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by everG: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Datz gud for u sef, if na ordinary pesn una for say na drug seller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu / Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? / Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.