Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) (38873 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, so is this Nigeria's equivalent of Jo'burg?

Since we are using pictures,show me a place in joburg similar or better than the picture i gave you of lagos
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Nope, those are villages in the Eastern Cape.

This is Nkandla
All owned by white people. cool

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Loooool. The powerlines got me...
What do you have to say of this picture of SOWETO? grin grin grin

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Stupid comment. We all know that HIV is everywhere in the world but guess who has the highest number of HIV positive patients? Your guess is as good as mine .. It is even regarded as an epidemic over there cheesy

Smh. I don't joke about serious health issues. Like I said, just as long as it's in YOUR community, things can turn for the worst very quickly. This week alone, there's been threads about people who were intentionally infected with HIV in your country & you're you're here typing trash. One at a time. Your ignorance on this issue isn't helping matters either. The goatish mentality & theoblivion alone are the two things that'll make you take 1st position in no time at all.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

What do you have to say of this picture of SOWETO? grin grin grin

I think nothing because this is also Soweto grin

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Smh. I don't joke about serious health issues. Like I said, just as long as it's in YOUR community, things can turn for the worst very quickly. This week alone, there's been threads about people who were intentionally infected with HIV in your country & you're you're here typing trash. One at a time. Your ignorance on this issue isn't helping matters either. The goatish mentality & theoblivion alone are the two things that'll make you take 1st position in no time at all.
It can't get worse here in Nigeria or anywhere else except south Africa . Do you know why? Because you guys are poor and hopeless so the rate of HIV infection and inability to buy drugs for treatment is not there. cry

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
khoiboy1:

AND THIS?
Is this not your Soweto grin grin grin

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
It can't get worse here in Nigeria or anywhere else except south Africa . Do you know why? Because you guys are poor and hopeless so the rate of HIV infection and inability to buy drugs for treatment is not there. cry

LMAO. You truly are clueless. Drugs are FREE in SA. Just keep living in ignorance is all I'm going to say.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Soweto cry cry

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

I can also show you places in embarrasses similar or much worse than that

please spare yourself the embarrassment.. i Got a truckload more of where that scrap came from..much worse..... Unless wanna bring it...... undecided
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by acevic: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Built2last:
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow no up. It's called Routine check.

Attention seeker or not.... Did you read the part where he was to told to go back to his country, that does SA look like Lagos? It wasn't simply a routine check.. It would have been if the two countries involved had not friction ATM.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. You truly are clueless. Drugs are FREE in SA. Just keep living in ignorance is all I'm going to say.
Dummy, it's free because you guys are too poor and cursed to afford it. cheesy cheesy

Poverty stricken souls.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

With these pictures,you have cleary lost this tussle. These streets are similar to the local streets you see in lagos

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Is this not your Soweto
grin grin grin

I'm not going to repeat myself because I know that there's more to Soweto than that. If you think I'm ashamed of anything you're showing here, then you better think again because SA may have places like the one you just posted, but the majority are...

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Hmmm

Hmmmmm.... Totally irrelevant... youre dimissed
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
khoiboy1:

Hmmmmm.... Totally irrelevant... youre dimissed
You can't dismiss me, we own this place. Unlike you guys that own just 3% of your land. grin

Your ancestors will be rolling in the grave by now. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not going to repeat myself because I know that there's more to Soweto than that. If you think I'm ashamed of anything you're showing here, then you better think again because SA may have places like the one you just posted, but the majority are...

I hope you know that Nigeria boasts of the longest bridge in africa,something that no other country can do. Can they even affort it ? hahahahaha
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

With these pictures,you have cleary lost this tussle. These streets are similar to the local streets you see in lagos

Lost what tussle? Soweto is a township/ghetto, while Lagos is...? Isn't it one of your major cities? LMAO. Anyway, pictures or I don't believe it. I know you guys & tall tales.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

I hope you know that Nigeria boasts of the longest bridge in africa,something that no other country can do. Can they even affort it ? hahahahaha

Lol, who cares about a bridge when we have the fastest train (Gautrain) in Africa
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Lost what tussle? Soweto is a township/ghetto, while Lagos is...? Isn't it one of your major cities? LMAO. Anyway, pictures or I don't believe it. I know you guys & tall tales.

Remember i've told you previously to show me atleast a picture of joburg better than the one i gave you of Lagos. There are still so many pictures i can show you of Lagos but i want u to overthrow this picture with something more glamourous
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by dragonking2: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, who cares about a bridge when we have the fastest train (Gautrain) in Africa
Built by whites. Owned by whites. cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Since we are using pictures,show me a place in joburg similar or better than the picture i gave you of lagos

You claim to be in SA, how about you take a tour & find out for yourself. Your Lagos doesn't even come close to Jo'burg by any standards.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Ngozi123(f): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
progress69:

U always think backwards. I once had an argument with u. U know absolutely nothing about the strength of a nation.
If only i knew the roles Nigeria played in many African nations including SA, u wouldn't blab nonsense. I know u are a Biafra daughter, from our First argument. grin

Sorry, I don't recall our argument nor do I remember who you are undecided but it's nice that you remember me.

You say that I know nothing about the strength of a nation yet in the same breath conclude that Nigeria is a 'strong' nation because it's helped out some African nations? Pray tell, taking into account its supposed 'strength' as a nation, why has Nigeria failed to progress since its independence? Why is it still suffering from ridiculous levels of poverty, terrorism and illiteracy? Why is it that Nigeria is an oil producing state yet it still imports oil from more developed countries? Why is it that Nigeria sells electricity to countries like Ghana yet can't make sure that it's own citizens have 24/7 power? Why is it that a semi-illiterate former dictator who's never been to university and can barely speak English can become the democratically elected leader of a land filled to the brim with professionals, graduates and PhD holders? Why is it that Nigerians are doing wonderful things abroad yet can't replicate those achievements in their own country? If Nigeria really was a strong nation then these questions needn't be asked.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

Please you know we can afford it,but we dont need it yet.We are the richest country in Africa!
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Built by whites. Owned by whites. cool

Who cares? On which soil is it? That's all that matters. We still enjoy it all the same. A trip you can only dream of while riding an okada

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by ajishomo: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Africans dissing Africans, exchanging hateful words while the rest of the world look on..... whoever did this to us all shall find no peace!

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Please you know we can afford it,but we dont need it yet.We are the richest country in Africa!

LMAO. I'll believe that the day you afford stable power. A gautrain doesn't operate on generator grin

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by khoiboy1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
dragonking2:
You can't dismiss me, we own this place. Unlike you guys that own just 3% of your land. grin

Your ancestors will be rolling in the grave by now. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. I'll believe that the day you afford stable power. A gautrain doesn't operate on generator grin

Lolzzz....This gautrain your even boasting about,only runs in one province. Have you seen the condition of trains from other provinces ,i Guess not. We might not have steady electricity,due to corruption,but we afford money to power our generators,which costs almost 5 times more than most electricy household bills in msanzi

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JSmart4u(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
ajishomo:
Africans dissing Africans, exchanging hateful words while the rest of the world look on..... whoever did this to us all shall find no peace!

Lolzzz we ain't hating hommie,just proving points
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Lolzzz....This gautrain your even boasting about,only runs in one province. Have you seen the condition of trains from other provinces ,i Guess not. We might not have steady electricity,due to corruption,but we afford money to power our generators,which costs almost 5 times more than most electricy household bills in msanzi

I don't care about your country problems & excuses. I've been to every province in SA & I see nothing wrong with the kind of trains they have. They sure beat your kind of public transport any day.

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
JSmart4u:

Kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos) / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.