Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos (87846 Views)

Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car / Oba Obateru Akinruntan's Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
tishbite41:
adeboye cast no b lie. ooni for kukuma carry sango abi na ifa shrine come church altar na. #Jesus wept
I swear down. Redeem na my church. So many Bleep up there. But I dey ignore. This is the height. I don tire. I'm going back to Anglican. Since juju can now come to church.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by tishbite41(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
afonja pastors destroying Christianity since God created d heavens and d earth.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by beckytunde(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by JoBabs(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why's the car looking dirty? sad

What the hell have the palace servants been up to?

This is unacceptable! angry

From km32 Lagos-ibadan express way to Ife Osun-State?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
I would love to become a king or a president or a social prolific personnel.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by NoToPile: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nothing wrong with an Oba visiting a church BUT they should have told him to remove his cap and at least honor God, why were his boys now bowing down to him in the temple of the almighty?

This is wrong

Not too comfy wit this honestly

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Koltech: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Best OBA of them all.

A proud representative of the Yoruba People. The Custodian of the oldest,bravest and most respected tribe in Africa.

The most respected Monarch in Nigeria. It is not like some tribes,where money is used to by kingship.

Shut up ye so asodun Alaafin is not his mate.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by lx3as(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Huddler:

You guys are just confused.

So we're confused because we couldn't hate the people of other religions as you hate Anglican members and others in your zone or as your co-haters in the north hate Christians!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Nigerian road Ife to Redemption camp. shioor
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Hades2016(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Best OBA of them all.

A proud representative of the Yoruba People. The Custodian of the oldest,bravest and most respected tribe in Africa.

The most respected Monarch in Nigeria. It is not like some tribes,where money is used to by kingship.
why are you like this ,must you mention another tribe angry

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Huddler: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
lx3as:

So we're confused because we couldn't hate the people of other religions as you hate Anglican members and others in your zone or as your co-haters in the north hate Christians!

Who released this one?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by akigbemaru: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ooni in church.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by legendte(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Best OBA of them all.

Afonja must be smiling as you mentioned bravest.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by neonly: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

A Muslim can wear a cap in the church coz he didn't believe in what you believe in.

A Christian can wear a shoe to the mosque if he wish only out of respect will he pull it

Stop all this holier than thou stuff

Try am for mosque u are dead on arrival
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by tifany89(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=54271011]

A Muslim can wear a cap in the church coz he didn't believe in what you believe in.

A Christian can wear a shoe to the mosque if he wish only out of respect will he pull it

Stop all this holier than thou stuff[/quote
Key word- out of respect. Need I say more?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by KingSamie123(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Origin(f): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
The old the new.

The culture the modern

The black the whites

The wrapper the suits
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by pyyxxaro: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
veacea:

I don quite you

Ok

Ur navel go soon big pass water melon

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
newbornmacho:
Very stpid I'd**t , is he bringing his smelly entourage to set up court in the palace of the king of kings? This boy is a big fool. If I curse him he wouldn't last on that throne , but...whatever. And the useless redeemed people gave him a special front seat, why I will fight denominationalism to the bitter end.

Guy calm down. Na you dey do God work ni? God dnt need you to kill or hate for him. He will deal personally. The oba is a mere mortal. Shikena!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by buchibrand(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
If men were God, we would have all been destroyed.
No wonder they could not believe that Christ (God) could come from a "forsaken Tribe" and from a poor virgin betrothed to an ordinary carpenter!
David wanted to help God and it became a huge problem for him. King Saul also tried to also help God but his act was confirmed foolish.

The Pharisees and sadducess even criticised Christ on several occasions for eating with either "sinners" or a tax collector, but Jesus never mind them.

Please whose footsteps should a True SON follow:
Father or the World

Vengeance is of the lord?
No one can fight for a Living God, because when He goes to war no one can stand.

Ooni may end up a tool in God's hand, because God controls the heart of kings and He is the head of all principalities and powers.

Watch What you Say!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by jahsharon: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
newbornmacho:
Very stpid I'd**t , is he bringing his smelly entourage to set up court in the palace of the king of kings? This boy is a big fool. If I curse him he wouldn't last on that throne , but...whatever. And the useless redeemed people gave him a special front seat, why I will fight denominationalism to the bitter end.

Drinking panadol and agbo (Yoruba herbs) for another man's headache. Did God complain to you? Jobless youth. You call RCCG useless, I wonder what the angels think about you. If you hate denominationalism, come to the mosque. I prayed with Adamu our gateman yesterday because I was late for the mosque, I pray with Baba Basira our office gardener on Friday because I was too busy to go to the mosque which is about one kilometer away. I am a proud Muslim, my wife is a Christian. As per religion and God, that is God's concern not me.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by shankie: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
newbornmacho:

This is not about bigotry, but about disrespect for the divine, you people railed about ezendigbo entering the deji's palace with his crown but you love the ooni entering the church of the living God with his entire court.... False pastor Adeboye is to blame. I repeat , if I curse this I'd***t he will die young. But why bother.

Can u hear how u sound, ezendigbo for ondo state, how can u be in someone community, forming to be of the same authority with ur host
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by bayinq25(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Won't be surprised if his ordained a Deacon or PASTOR at the end of the programme

Abeg make una nor quote me oh undecided
if CAN awards wike and obasanjo,what else are we not going to see in this world...pastors are hustlers.Sometimes to call myself Christian dey shame me
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by buchibrand(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
bayinq25:
if CAN awards wike and obasanjo,what else are we not going to see in this world...pastors are hustlers.Sometimes to call myself Christian dey shame me
I must tell you that you are NOT a True Christian (you just go to church and that does not make you a True Christian), so don't deceive others so that we can know True Christians. But if you say you are a Christian, I challenge you to just tell me:
1. What is Christianity all about?
2. Who is a Christian??.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by ODUBEZE: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
sarrki:

Stop all this holier than thou stuff
So the oba has no respect for God?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
so now they are mixing diabolicsm with christianity? Mmm..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by mcquin(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Huddler:

Who released this one?
Just answer his simple question or admit you are wrong. Yoruba is best for accommodating various persons with various belief system. The rest of us are too extreme but especially those up north.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by mkoabiola: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
In d church..,...ifa worshipper in d church
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by mavinc4u(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
shankie:

Can u hear how u sound, ezendigbo for ondo state, how can u be in someone community, forming to be of the same authority with ur host

It is the same thing. How can you be in God's house and be forming superiority with him?

He should have been asked to remove his cap abi crown.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by icybeth(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
decatalyst:
Our monarchs now shake hands undecided undecided

We have Westernized our culture...maybe a welcome development cuz change is the most constant thing in life.
change is dynamic not constant
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by Huddler: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
mcquin:
Just answer his simple question or admit you are wrong. Yoruba is best for accommodating various persons with various belief system. The rest of us are too extreme but especially those up north.

How can you be a member of 15 religion all in the same time?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Redeemed Camp In His Luxury Rolls Royce. Photos by icybeth(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
What is the relationship btw idol and house of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Remember Those Pry Sch Songs We Love 2sing Back In D Days? / Nigerian Proverbs (in English) / Can An Average Opobo Indigene Speak And Understand Ijaw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.