Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? (6030 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? / I Am Sick And Tired Of Tribal Politics - Who Is With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by SamMilla1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
Like i said earlier, He is our president.

I have never seen an elected president without controversy. NEVER ,

My post came from the humanitarian side of me. I could be different atimes.

But we always pull our leaders down with witchcraft,
with our thoughts, with our actions and with anything we can throw at them.
Not fair in my opinion. I am sure many of us have never suggested a better way forward ,
we just seat back and rant all the time.
Then we sleep off, wake up and start all over again.

I have prayed and wished hm well many times, and that is all i can do for him for now,
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by mubaraqqq(f): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
Sam Milla:

Like i said earlier, He is our president.

I have never seen an elected president without controversy. NEVER ,

My post came from the humanitarian side of me. I could be different atimes.

But we always pull our leaders down with witchcraft,
with our thoughts, with our actions and with anything we can throw at them.
Not fair in my opinion. I am sure many of us have never suggested a better way forward ,
we just seat back and rant all the time.
Then we sleep off, wake up and start all over again.

I have prayed and wished hm well many times, and that is all i can do for him for now,

Yaradua was not elected by the people. He stole the election with Obasanjo's help. Of course presidents have controversy, this is not a controversy. It is a fact that Yaradua has not done a damn thing since came into office, just like all his predecessors. Please tell me once thing this man has accomplished.?
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by mubaraqqq(f): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
ehie:

@the poster with her blood boiling
are you really a woman,
ok we should all join the bandwagon of unjustified hate for Yar Adua
why should i pollute my hear with hate for a man am sure is doing all he can to bring sanity to chaos
Note Obasanjo destroyed the country in 8 years and before him others came and did their own.(Do u know who he was and what had achieved in Katsina before he became president?was his name associated with any scandal)
Secondly,I voted for Buhari but he didnt win,but i changed when i saw certain things,
Yaradua isnt a loudmouth,implenting policies and pursuing personal vendattas on the pages of newspapers,u might call him slow or all sort of things,but i believe we must give him a chance.
Thirdly i felt sorry for Maryam Abacha,because i am a woman,and a human being,its called sympathy,i hate the crime and not the doer.
Fourthly Forgiveness empathy are all values i grew up with,i cannot live in hate for anyman,because no man is worth it and i believe if a man is cruel he is cruel only unto himself.
so forgive me if i dont want to be wrapped up in your twisted hatefilled circle,it wont do me good if he dies.

and if i pray for him,its also praying for myself and my end too,
Sorry i can never ever be as twisted and have e lynch mentalilty you have

I can't believe you just said unjustified hate for Yar Adua are you serious? Your president is in a hospital bed, you don't even know the cause and why you are praying for him . He doesn't think enough of you to tell you why he is in Saudi Arabia. You have so many people that cannot go back to the east due to Kidnapping, and your president has not for one day addressed the issue. He has been in office for three years and people are still dying like goats on the roads.

Yaradua isnt a loudmouth,implenting policies and pursuing personal vendattas on the pages of newspapers,u might call him slow or all sort of things,but i believe we must give him a chance. You are right let's give him another 20 years in office to fix Nigeria's problems. God knows it takes 20years to fix Lagos - Ibadan express road, that kills people daily.

Thirdly i felt sorry for Maryam Abacha,because i am a woman,and a human being,its called sympathy,i hate the crime and not the doer. Good for you but I refuse to waste my sympathy on somebody that is responsible million of Nigerian death because she and are husband looted the country.

Sorry i can never ever be as twisted and have e lynch mentalilty you have That is the problem, until Nigerians that includes me and you decide we've had enough of this nonsense. And make the politicians understand we will literally lynch anybody that steals our money, that is the only way politicians will think twice before stealing our money.

But you do your thing and keep on praying for him . When he is healed, he will come back and chop more of our money.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Janet101(f): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2009
I pray 4 him everyday.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Stankoko(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2009
I' ll do for him the same thing he did for me. If he prayed for me, then I will pray for him. If he wished me well, then I' ll wish him well. Everyday, I hear seven point agenda on TV and radios but I don't understand the meaning. The agenda does not include health. And now, what goes around has come around. So, let him feel the wrath of God! No hard feelings Sam, it's the truth.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Ogbeta: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2009
i used to pray for him may allah heal him on the sick bed, i pray to him may allah be with him there and make him recovered quick amin
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Remii(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
I pray for his quick recovery, I also ask people to pray for him too. These I do for him as a fellow human being and because for him to get well is better for Nigeria situation as it would avoid possible succession crisis
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by PupetMasta(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
I pray for him, but not that he should get well but that God's will should be done in his life and in Nigeria and I know God is not the author of confusion, his will will surely be done.
@ poster please stop using the word elected, he was never elected, he was never chosen by Nigerians and am sure he was never chosen by God (i.e if we are to go spiritual. God will not use illegality (ringing) to elect a president/bishop/Imam etc).
@ poster please stop giving excuses for our leaders, yes I might not run a community center or something, but that does not mean he (Yar adua and other leaders) should not carry out their mandate, they are the ones that have been selected to do this, if they cant do it they could as well resign or not come out for a political post. I will carry out my humanitarian gesture to my neighbors based on my discretion and ability. You sound as if we are worse than they are because we dont do charity and so forth but pls we are not cos it says "to whom much is given much is expected", they av been given much and much is surely be expected from them.
We cant all do the same role, as some are leading, some will also be constructively criticizing etc. Criticizing him should not be taken as a bad thing instead it should lead to better leadership. All our leaders (people generally) want is praises.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by ezeagu(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
What about all the people that have died under him from preventable diseases, have you finished praying and sending letter to them?
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by vislabraye(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ ehie, this can't be your number girl ( or are u a man? ) 0709524361

Let him come and get his divine healing @ Redemption Camp
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by ucnduka(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2009
I wish I could say I pray 4 him but I can't cos his hospital bill is being paid with my tax and dt of many Nigerians.I see no reason why we should pray 4 jst his recovery,pls all those praying should pray he bcomes wise enof 2 resign.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Kelvinj(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2009
Oh, our poor presido, i pray 4 him everyday dat the Lord in his mercy should heal him.but just incase, RIP
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by ceasyc(f): 2:35am On Dec 22, 2009
@TOPIC (Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ?)
i dont wish him death or wotever
BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR ME OR OUR PEOPLE?
abeg 4get matter
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by chukwudi01: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2009
What is the basic equivalent of wishful thinking supposed to accomplish?

A skillful physician can accomplish more than 150 million praying mouths.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by JazzyPhizzle: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
How many days has he abandoned his duties? 28 days. Good. Now calculate his estacode for 28 days @ N1 billion per day. N28 billion!

We can float a bank with that sum, you know.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by jcross22: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
people dey vex
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by ShdAde: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2009
i havent done anything for Mr. president and I dnt intend to cos when i needed him most(ASSU STRIKE) he siddon and looked. whether healthy or sick; he isnt of much use
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by lavista: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2009
The Nigeria Question is:

Where EXACTLY is President Yaradua?

For the answer join the Face Book Group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=252514258898

Click on the link and join up let us act now. Nigeria may be a fool at 40 but she shall not be a fool at 50, unless you sit back and do nothing.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by whywhathow: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
I pray that he change his mind and step down for his Vice or another better leader, & I also wish him quick recovery as soon as he cooperates.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by RichyBlacK(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
Just didn't want to forget to mention that Nigeria still has the most useless government in the universe. Thanks.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by monkeyleg: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
There really is no point to this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits Donald Trump To Congratulate Him..(pictures) / Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS] / Kogi State 2011 Gubernatorial Election Audu Vs Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.