Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? (6026 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Sick Buhari Cancel Kaduna Rally / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? / I Am Sick And Tired Of Tribal Politics - Who Is With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by SamMilla1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
chidichris:

@poster,
what do u expect me to do for someone who is been used against me? yar adua if u don't know is a stumbling block to many nigerians and many are waiting to celebrate the way most of us did in june 1998 when aba, waka.
if u must know, this is my prayer everyday not only for yar adua but also for all pdp and other politicians who have denied us all the good things God blessed nigeria with.
God, u blessed us with a lot of mineral and human resources but some people have sworn not to see us smile. papa, for those who have denied us smile and make us cry everyday, visit them with the same life they wish us.

good.

so who is the nice guy who will change things ?

how many computer classes have you held in your area to teach those who dont know it ?
since i assume you know basic ms office ?

give me a clue what you have done for people you are better than,
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by emmatigana: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
I think i get the poster point.
Nigeria is a very big place with many aggressive tribes who are ready to cry foul for being marginalized.
The president must be somehow doing something somewhere because he doesnt seem like someone who will dump our money in a switz bank.
but the issue here is what you have done for him-,

Personally i have done nothing for him. not even prayed.
All i do everyday is search online for news about him.
surprisingly i am always looking for news where he is being condemned.
Now i realize that whatever good he might have done could have been blured by what i already had in mine before searching for him.
Too bad,
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by OAM4J: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
Sam Milla:

How could people not understand a simple question ?
No wonder many people fail exams.
i did not ask why you didnt do anything or why you hate your president.

I asked what you have done for him.

Now you can shut up if you dont want to say anything.

He might have failed you but he did not fail everybody.

Capable hands my foot.

Give me one example of that capable person ?
And give me a guarantee that he will turn Nigeria to Japan in 4 years.

I still maintain that whether we agree or not , he is our Dear President.

Innitially, I thought you were only confused, but now I see your problem is bigger.

You asked what has people done for your sick president. People answered you why they have done nothing for him, you claimed they answered wrongly. Think you are the one that need a brain check.

Nobody said Yaradua should turn Nigeria to Japan in 4 years, but we simply asked him to leave Nigeria better than he met it. - That was not too much to ask. And there are lots of capable Nigerians who can do this.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by princekevo(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2009
OAM4J:

Innitially, I thought you were only confused, but now I see your problem is bigger.

You asked what has people done for your sick president. People answered you why they have done nothing for him, you claimed they answered wrongly. Think you are the one that need a brain check.

Nobody said Yaradua should turn Nigeria to Japan in 4 years, but we simply asked him to leave Nigeria better than he met it. - That was not too much to ask. And there are lots of capable Nigerians who can do this.
I thought i was the only one with such opinion. grin grin grin
Even when i told him that we have done more than enough to the sick president, by calling and granting him a voluntary resignation so that he can proper take care of himself. The poster still believe his question is not yet being answered or probably to him we have not done enough. What best can you do for a sick man? Giving him the opportunity he needed to treat himself properly and that is the best we can offer our dear president as a sick man. Let him accept the offer and resign so that he can live longer, that is very simple. And you guys should stop making simple things very difficult for Nigerians, abegi
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by SamMilla1(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2009
OAM4J:

what have you done for your sick elected president ?
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
I sent him some flowers. grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by BeBlessed2: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
I have being praying for him to get recovery and God should empowered him and give him the grace to rule more till 2011.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by udennaa: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
i pray for his quick recovery,though he has not done anything for me
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by dahrey: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
i pray he gets well soon
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
They said he will get well last week
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by jiniux(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
This is the life saving thing have done for Yar'adua, that most of his pals will not do for Him.

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]I told Him to resign for the good of Nigeria and in His the best interest so as to enjoy more years on earth,

but i don't know, seems he is still thinking about the advice.
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by otukpo(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
i have always wished him quick recovery and i wish him well.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
quick recovery!
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by bisiaet: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
I just pray for him to be well though he failed to perform as expected I still pray for him as a fellow human being.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by pek(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
what has he done for me.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by mystikal(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
I sent him his fave brand of cigarettes to smoke himself to oblivion.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by fire4fire: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
@poster,I dont understand your question, what do you want me to do for yardua? that is a very sensless question. A country with a population of about 150million and at least 90million abled bodied healthy men we now choose to put a sick man in power that has refused to give way, even insist to die in power. I wonder what you want me to do for him, if not to wait and see !!!!!!!!
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by asoderock(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
If he had had the courage to get treatment in a hospital in Nigeria-a country he is the president, I would have visited him.

All the same I wish him quick recovery as a human being.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
I wish him a pleasant recovery and some sober times ahead. y'see The President of a Country is merely a visible face to the leadership of his country. just as the face or head represents the person. If you see a person's face, you do not need to see the rest of the body to affirm that it is him or he is well or unwell.

But the other parts of the body have a part to play in the proper functioning of the body, the various arms of government, the ministers, governors,LG chairmen, councillors, ambassadors all have a part to play. inevitably the country experiences troubles not because of its leaders (solely) but because the rest of the country's leaders are performing much worse. after all YarAdua cannot make a unilateral decision and expect it to stand without the active support of other arms of the government.

I have lit a candle for him (which i also used in place of PHCN power awaiting 6k megawatts by end of December)  grin
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by CarlosVent(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
I should be asking what he has done for us?
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by OEO: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
What can I wish someone who did not wish me well, or probably wish himself well?

He better come back dead or alive and resign. I tell you, even he comes, am not too sure he can perform any state function again.

God bless 9ja!
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by kuramo: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sam Milla or is it Depilot or paroh_ fey.

Stop parading yourself as a fool that you are,  only a dimwit proxy of the moribund President will ask such condescending question.

Do yourself a favour and get a life outside of sucking up to the criminal class who are in control of government at present.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by netprofit(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
Umoruuuu!!!

Its time to go home, leave aso rock now and go home

God will grant you sound health if you will obey the voice
within and put to shame all the enemies of this great nation
including your immidiate family members.

Peace
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Amjustme: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sam , ur post is alredi biased, i personally feel u alredi expect ur responses but not really having an open mind to read all our views.

Am not against Yar'Adua's government, as a matter of fact i voted for him in BUT no one knew his state of health then. Our president is entitled 2 d best of medical care but still looks like a walking corpse? and all u come here asking is what we have done for him? Earlier dis year, it was kidney problem, dis time around it is his heart? even if he comes back does he need d stress of 150million people on his head or he needs to rest adequately?!

Lets be frank and tell ourselves the very truth.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
I wish him quick recovery! He is never an elected President!!!!!
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by lysim: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
Pray
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by bigfoot79(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
Left to Musa , he'd have left the office. But the demands of firstlady Turai is more than that. President till you die. I wish him quick recovery anyway
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by saltnsugar(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
I paid his medical bills like my fellow 150 million country men did too.
The poster is telling us that other African presidents seek medical attention elsewhere,so because they did so its okay?
Why can,t they fly those Doctors to National hospital Abuja,if Nigerians are not qualified? Reason they have no equipment or there won,t be steady power.
We should question his patriotism if only the rich can afford good health care abroad because the Nigerian system has failed.
The poster mentioned about USA health system.the reform is about cost not functionality.In UK,Germany,France etc its free to even a beggar,as long as you a a citizen or legal resident of the country.
Many Nigerians wish him well that,s why they want him to resign and take care of himself.He can never be poor in his life ever.Its people like you that want him to die in Office.
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by bigfoot79(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
Left to Musa , he'd have left the office. But the demands of firstlady Turai is more than that. President till you die. I wish him quick recovery anyway
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
Its True that our Dear president is very sick,

Are u sure about this? av u seen him recently? with all due respect and all sense of responsibility, are u sure this guy is not already dead? the truth is no-one is talking and probably becos they dont know. personally, i dont know if he is either sick or dead. i also dont think u know.

It is also true that he refused to resign despite the clamor of many Nigerians for him to step down.

You claim ur got ur mandate from millions of Nigerians. the same millions are asking u to step down to attend to ur health, u are saying NO. that to me is unacceptable.

Let us now examine ourselves on the roles we are playing on his sickness,

i am presently doing that and i think i am involved in anyway as far as his sickness is concerned. This question should be directed to Turai. she will av a lot to say.

How many of Us make special Prayers for this man Everyday ?
Or Remember him in our Daily Prayers ?

Believe me, i do that. i want him to get well. he is a father and breadwinner to quite a lot. i pray for him. in addition, i tell God that above all, HIS WILL SHOULD PREVAIL.

How many of Us Visited him in Saudi Arabia because he seems to me like someone who will visit a sick friend,

Even if i decide to pay him a visit in in saudi, would i be allowed to see him?

And Because he is our Elected President ?

Courtesy Obasanjo and Iwu's ABRACADABRA

How may of Us actually wish him well ?

I personally do. infact i sincerely want hin to live long in good health.

Or do we just have to seat back on our Computers and condemn our elected Leader ?

Nothing is wrong in criticising our leaders as long as its constructive. infact, leaders should learn how to listen to those they are governing.

Sometimes i ask myself this question : If this man is not a good leader, who is ?

Yaradua is a good man but a good leader, i av my doubts.

At a time he initiated and brought peace to Niger-delta,

lets say temporal peace but not yet final. kudos to him for that.

The sickness worsened. What happened ?
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by ayobase(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
what have I done for my president?
Good question.
I will be right back,
let me go meet my parents, friends and ,
to know what I can do for my president!

Hope he is not dead yet.
I will still be right back!
Re: What Have You Done For Our Sick President ? by afrikaam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
I have done nothing for 'my' sick president.

I'm sure all the $£ moved into his off shore tax havens can be used to plumb-up his pillow. Why isn't he benefiting from the amazing Nigerian health care system. the best Doctors in Africa etc.

Rant over  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll / Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto / Enugu Governor Visits ESUT, Pays Medical Bills Of Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.