Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (54868 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Rilwayne001: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
why do some people see marriage as a poverty alleviation enterprise?
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Being a financial liability sucks in marriage.
Marriage is like a Team work, a value chain network.

Very well said.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by buoye1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
The guy is earning 100k a month,the question is what am I as the lady earning as monthly income?
100k is very ok for a man to start a home if the lady has something doing(work, business).
Even though i don't know you, but your comment pleased my soul this evening... May God give you a good job and a good hubby... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nukualofa: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can marry such man, be it Lagos, Ibadan, Tokyo whatever. As long as he's not jobless.

What I look out for is sincerity, zeal to succeed and be the best he can be. In his career or biz and life. true genuine love and dedication and loyalty to me and his new incoming family .

Such a man I can go through the ends of the earth for. It's no biggie to me. We are simply a team.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by gurunlocker: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol.... and what will be the lady contribution? abi na only pussyyy?.... Oga o, naija ladies mouth don wide Mehn!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by HAH: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
It seem people are living in fools paradise I doubt if if level 10 civil servant in most civil service earn 100k salary monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Jflex07(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?
grin
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by nkemdi89(f): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
I will confidently marry a man that earns that amount, its not easy to be working, when I add my salary to his we shall survive. Only foolish girls who have never worked in their life or students that will be objecting. If they understand the stress of getting up every morning and receiving insults from boss or subordinates they won't say that.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by aamstih: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
And what would you and your roommates be doing/ contribute in the marriage ?

Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

Sooo ladies , over to you...what do you think??
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Kelvin1971(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
How many people in this Lagos earn 100k and they are happily married unless the wife wants to be a liability to the man. I'm even surprise some men are saying 100k is not enough most of them don't even have job looking for already made lady to marry lazy men they are..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Azubogucharles(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

yes because marriage is overrated bullshit.
you are big fool... A lady with all her money and certificate without a husband is nothing

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
this post is fucking annoying
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sure why not provided he is earning sometin and we love each other we can work it out.....and if he listens n believes in planning towards the future,then we good to go....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Alphafeezay(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
100k is too much abeg, some are ready to marry husbands with 30k salary.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hollowpot15684(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

100k is even enough to maintain a family of four, believe me.
there are a lot of couples who lived in Lagos and earn way below 100k, mind you they are doing very well.
all that is required is proper planning, thats all.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Melian(f): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
What kind of question is this? Is the guy your father? Rephrase the question abeg: Can you marry on a 200k family income (ie yours and hussie's). I mean if you're expecting your guy to be earning at least 100k it means you're earning within that range as well. I'm not saying we shouldn't set standards for ourselves but ensure that you're that quality person you want your partner to be. Quality is subjective.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
girls don't have future anymore they all depend on marring rich men
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Sleezwizz: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
This question sounds stupid to me. That's why our ladies fall into the wrong hands, they are always looking guys that are earning high income, iranu...

Soon they will ask their selves If they can marry a man with d*ck... Ladies can be very funny sometimes grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by watered(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Reginleit:

Una never see anything yet. Una still dey debate for 100K? Soon you will look for who is a non-earner and you won't find
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by adioolayi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
The question should be, how many married men receive #100k a month
unmarried youth won't stop amazing someone with some questions.

Put a bar at #100K and below... estimate the numbers of married men, either working at private organisations or government official ..that should answer your question
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by MrMelody(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
I wan ask one question. Na only the man go dey Work? the woman nko?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by pasylaz: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gud
JustCalMeDBoss:
Well to me 100k is small when u stay in a city like lagos, but. As u have said prospect matters.
gud
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Jokkarm2: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
After reading all deferent views , I want to say that if you can't marry me when am earning 100k please dnt expect me to marry you when am earning 1m. In fact the litle job I was managing with 40k just ended today because it was a contract mtn job . Though am not married , not ok for but you need to start with something .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by soath(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Silly question
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by AJCs(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ladies dictating how marriage should be nowaday is one of the signs that the world is aging.
It wasn't like this in the days of our forefathers but things have changed from good to bad
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by shamecurls(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

yes because marriage is overrated bullshit.

Very true!

Hope you repeat same when you alone at 70yrs old!

You just being deceived by the present moment cos you young, have options, and lucrative.

It's will be your only source of joy at some point when everything around you is old to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by DonaTee(f): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Reginleit:

If u find out what d man earns b4 marriage or even after marriage den u r lucky.
what a man earns should not be a determining factor.
But true love, respect, quality and potential of d individual is of more benefit
It is d person's choice to make after all
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by vatiqan(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Smh @ Op. How old are you?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by jd1986(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha
boo,date me.... I earn triples grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by mamialolo(f): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
My husband earns 50k at the moment, we are married for 10months

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by bejeria101(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
A wise man said: if you can think enough,what you have is enough. If you give a woman a million naira/dollars without financial discipline she would waste it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.