Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement (63159 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol, I knew u would use that gf to launch a counter, I just left it in my statement to see if u really have any defence.
let me ask u, does kemen sleep on TBoss bed before now yes/No
has kemen ever kissed TBoss before or TBoss been kissed by any other guy in the house?
did bisola ask TTT, please can I suck you before she did?

bro,, if a girl allows u to look right into her eyes for more than 5 secs, allows u to place Ur hands on her checks, allows u to bring Ur lips closer to hers and then nab u for kissing her, she is Evil!!
if she could allow kemen to share her bed, " someone of the opposite sex" then comon, what are we arguing about? the morality has already been breached. they are not siblings
Oga, pls let's be sincere with ourselves. The keyword here is the fact that the said victim was asleep (whether she was faking it or not is a non issue). If she was awake and he did exactly the same thing and she does not fight back verbally, we won't be having this discussion. He was sent packing because the victim was S L E E P I N G. Don't compare the action of someone that is asleep with that of someone that is awake.

4 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by ManTiger(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef...

On a closer look, there is nothing wrong with what the guy has done...imagine Geordie Shore would hail the guy.

Anyway, click like if you think TBoss is next to be evicted.

Tboss will surprisingly win

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by oluwasegun007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
big brother is a modern day ancient Greek society where sexual entertainment take place at shows for fun

the world is moving backwards...
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
ekanDamie:

well, BBN is an irresponsible show, or do u have a contrary opinion about that?
That's not the topic od discourse. I think we can all agree that the show is irresponsible. But even in irresponsibility, there is a modus operandi just like there are rules even in war.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by NONNYG: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
WhiteSoup:
I does not even knows what people gains from washing this show. I think the battle life have been draw between Kemen andTboss undecided
grin
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
accountbalance:

At least, you'd learn some good English
Hohohohohoho.... lol... my bele oh.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hemstone:
Mr man you are not making sense at all. What is our business with laws abroad? They had a party, drank lots of alcohol, sharing the same bed and you expect him not to touch her? He didn't rape the girl for f*ck sake. Tboss should have asked Kemen not to share a bed with him or something. Same Tboss naked herself for Kemen to massage her as discussed by housemates today (though camera didn't pick that) BBnaija shows you what they want you to see, a lot of other stuffs happens in that house they are not showing us. Now get lost will you?
You're disgrace to womanhood girlhood if you're a female specie like you claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by shamecurls(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Nonsense! You don't pour petrol on fire and expect it not to flare up.

Ever heard of body language? A girl crawls up to my bed unbidden, strips nude and I would be in the wrong for responding in kind to a non-verbal invitation?

Civilisation my foot!

You re brilliant!
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga, it's not different oo. Don't use you raggae to spoil my blues. Some men can get provoked by just hearing a woman's voice while others won't be moved by a woman on panties. So, don't come and tell me what is provocative and what is not. You have no right to take any action that will send you to jail on in the same of provocative dressing. If you're so sex starved why not fvck yourself since you see yourself naked all the time. Abi that one no dey move you?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I know beyond peradventure that you are the very exemplification of a fine buffoon. A mental oyster at the very best is what you are; and the scope of your intelligence could sit comfortably on the head of the world's tiniest pin.

If you think a woman walking the streets garbed in a provocative attire is the same thing as a woman who willingly bored her way into a man's bed whilst in the buff, then I can only suggest that you institute a lawsuit against all who ever taught you in the primary and secondary school which you attended.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I must say, the monies spent by your parents on your education has gone down the plughole.

4 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by ekanDamie: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga, pls let's be sincere with ourselves. The keyword here is the fact that the said victim was asleep (whether she was faking it or not is a non issue). If she was awake and he did exactly the same thing and she does not fight back verbally, we won't be having this discussion. He was sent packing because the victim was S L E E P I N G. Don't compare the action of someone that is asleep with that of someone that is awake.
well, true then. let's assume she was so dead in sleep that is the only explanation here.
I only watched d clip and my assertions were based on the clip. but I would have loved to know if kemen just stopped on his own or she actually did not wake up till d next morning
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by shamecurls(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
ManTiger:

Tboss will surprisingly win

Only if Efe and Marvis don't exist
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by skinflint(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
This show is as useless as the contradictory statement released by Payporte.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Like if you think this show is a waste of time and money
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by acevic: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think Kemen should just sue Payporte. His lawyer will make a good case of defamation. They have successfully ruined the guy's career... Imagine someone came looking for fame and money on your platform and all you could give is to destroy his whole life.....

3 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Malawian(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
They have removed all Igbos from the show,mark my words, the next person they will go after is bassey, then they will filter out efe and marvis. awon smellos.

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by shamecurls(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
ekanDamie:

well, true then. let's assume she was so dead in sleep that is the only explanation here.
I only watched d clip and my assertions were based on the clip. but I would have loved to know if kemen just stopped on his own or she actually did not wake up till d next morning

She was still laying cozy woth Kemen in the morning!

She is just a pathetic liar! You got fingered and turned around without knowing? Means a snake can crawl into her vagina without her knowing

3 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I know beyond peradventure that you are the very exemplification of a fine buffoon. A mental oyster at the very best is what you are; and the scope of your intelligence could sit comfortably on the head of the world's tiniest pin.

If you think a woman walking the streets garbed in a provocative attire is the same thing as a woman willingly boring her way intio a man's bed while in the buff, then I can only suggest that you institute a lawsuit aainst all who ever taught you in the primary and secondary school which you attended.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I must say, the monies spent by your parents on your education has gone down the plughole.
You're no doubt a moronic dingbat and you have exemplified. Idiots will be ashamed of the way you have represented them on this forum.

If you think that the half unclad women that gallivant the streets of Nigeria everyday is not provocative to some people then you need to be checked by your fellow idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by exeasy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Mr exeasy or whatever you call yourself I don't have a daughter but a son and I'm very sure none of my daughters would even participate in that trash called BBN. Where's the hypocrisy in what I said? Am I no longer entitled to my opinions again? What's my business if any of my relatives decide to participate in BBN? Don't they have the right to make their own choices again? I recently saw some of the clips on Facebook and that's how I got to know about it. Look here. Face front if you have nothing to say.
Mr mualattoclaro you can lie for Africa sha grin. You got to know so much about BBN from videos on FB, you call BBN trash yet you use your data to watch videos about trash. Stop wasting you data then. I think the lowest sub is on Gotv, 1800 or so. People like you go around supporting violence against women. And for the records it is Exeasy nor Exeasy or whatever you call yourself angry
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Malawian:
They have removed all Igbos from the show,mark my words, the next person they will go after is bassey, then they will filter out efe and marvis. awon smellos.
Odika Buhari were aka na iha nile...i no come understand again oo
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Malawian(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Odika Buhari were aka na iha nile...i no come understand again oo
oo ndi ofe na aka warawara ha.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by roydelta: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
As long as its big brother.... Dokin is allowed .its a usual tin wen they lay on one bed together.he or she supposed to know that dokin will take place wen u have accepted your bed partner in big brother Africa,abi bbnaija dey different. Which kind of fronting be that?say na sexual harrasement for were? For naija? Hmm ....noting like DAT.doke or leave the house. No dey style for us abeg.make the show dey sweet like others that have been done!!
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by ntrukpum(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
ekanDamie:

I have watched previous editions of BBN wen it was BBA with ik I have not watched this particular edition till now. Got it?

BBA is different from BBN
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by ncoolsome(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

If she's harassing you then it's your prerogative to report her to the authorities. So, let's even assume that after she has stripped and opens her legs and when you're about to do, she says an emphatic know and you force your way. What do you call that?

This case is simple as u said is either "she do" or I report her..common we guys are human n have blood in our veins..40-60% of women we see everyday are either have naked showin cleavage,thighs or tommy,yet we manage..undressin in her house is still within her jurisdiction but in my house and sayin NO mtcheew...she go dey talk NO till we go reach 4th round..

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by WhiteSoup: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bmdacutie:

Jesus!

Is Lord smiley
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by WhiteSoup: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by amazingspiderma: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Seduction,that's the game Tboss plays.
Anyone she gets close to, she plans to slay.
Her first step is always to get attention, then she seduction. She is a like a magician, what you see is a distraction, the real trick is behind the curtain.The last week, she became unusually close to Kermen, even telling him she was attracted to him at first, but did not hangout with him because of Uriel and Giffty.
They became close, even when Uriel told Kermen, she liked him, Kermen refused to take his chances with her. He thought TBoss was as simple as Giffty, but he thought wrong.
However, Tboss is playing her game, it is called the "Art of Seduction".
Her skill is emotional manipulation. Like a viper, she only comes close to you, when she is about to strike you dead.
Right now, housemates are suspicious about her. She seem to be the hangman.

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by DavSagacity(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Who Is Kemen? And What BBN?
BBN means 'Bring Buhari to Nigeria "

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

You're no doubt a moronic dingbat and you have exemplified. Idiots will be ashamed of the way you have represented them on this forum.

If you think that the half unclad women that gallivant the streets of Nigeria everyday is not provocative to some people then you need to be checked by your fellow idiots.

No one said such women aren't sexually provocative to [some] men/women but to compare the level of sexual arousal occasioned by the provocative dressing of women walking the streets to the level of sexual stimuli a man would receive when he has got a bald, nûde vagīna looking him boldly in the face would be to descend a thousand fathoms deep into the abyss of idiocy.

What is today's date again? Oh, it's March 5, 2017. I ought to put the activities of today into documentation. So that in fifteen years from now I can be able to show my children that on the 5th of March, 2017, their papa encountered the world's greatest simpleton on an internet forum called Nairaland.

You've got poop for brains; a nursing mother could easily mistake your cerebral cortex for baby diapers. As a matter of fact, if you drop dead now, your autopsy would read...“death caused by excess stupidity”.

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Hemstone(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Afam4eva post=54307852]
You're disgrace to womanhood girlhood if you're a female specie like you
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by davidque007(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Its now clear to me that this world has really become very decadent. How on planet earth can Payporte and BBA expect any individual to have high morals whilst under the influence of alcohol. Many have ended up raping woman because of alcohol, many get into fights, many express all the suppressed feelings that have been locked up inside, some sleep in gutters and bare floors, some cant even ask a woman out until they are intoxicated. Given the same opportunity most will choose differently if they weren't intoxicated. BB naija is such a waste of valuable time
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
DarkRebel101:

No one said such women aren't sexually provocative to [some] men/women but to compare the level of sexual arousal occasioned by the provocative dressing of women walking the streets to the level of sexual stimuli a man would receive when he has got a bald, nûde vagīna looking him boldly in the face would be to descend a thousand fathoms deep into the abyss of idiocy.

What is today's date again? Oh, it's March 5, 2017. I ought to put the activities of today into documentation. So that in fifteen years from now I can be able to show my children that on the 5th of March, 2017, their papa encountered the world's greatest simpleton on an internet forum called Nairaland.

You've got poop for brains; a nursing mother could easily mistake your cerebral cortex for baby diapers. As a matter of fact, if you drop dead now, your autopsy would read...“death caused by excess stupidity”.
Just give it up money. You're a disgrace to idiots. The more you try to explain, the more stupid you sound. I hereby ordain you as the mumu for the month of march. You deserve it because among all the mumus that i have encountered on this forum since i joined in 2005, you shook me with the uniqueness in your stupidity. If you continue like this then you might make the cut for the most stupid person for the year. Keep it up. I'm telling you this as someone who may reset your medula to it's factory setting except you were born with a brain defect then your mumuness will be irreversible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hemstone:
A fool is what you are. Your mother is a disgrace to womanhood to have had an idiot like you. Tboss deserve whatever she got and if you can't address the issue without insult go to hell
Why are you shouting when we're basically saying the same thing. You say you're a prostitute, i say you're a disgrace to womanhood, what's the difference bikonu?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Windeck Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.