Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) (59121 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by berrystunn(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2017
olapluto:
Apostle Suleiman should better start confessing. In this age of digital signatures and abundant evidences, he cannot now deny this lady. She says she has his nude pictures, including text messages and evidence of money transfer. I am also sure she has pix of the introduction. Funny pastor licking a woman from head to toe including private part, will use the same mouth to shout fire fire the next day.
Festus Keyamo bad sha. I knew he must have seen the nude pix before demanding 500 million naira from apostle. Instead make pastor pay jejely or pull out another Eseish robust reply, he is doing agidi.
This thing about sleeping around is now common amongst pastors, especially the young and active ones. Women mumu level is at an all time high, and the pastors cannot help themselves. In fact, I dare say that over 80% of pastors under 50 years have cheated on their wives. The ones who get caught are the unlucky ones.

So you believe this fat paid lies
Even our dog will not believe grin

Wake boy...stop showing off your age.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ceda99: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2017
All with tithe and offering money o
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Buharimustgo: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2017
BMC,Hell RuFai shame to u all,if he has done this what is his sins again?This was followed by a formal introduction of Apostle Suleiman to her family. On the occasion, the preacher took along drinks and gifts and informed Miss Otobo’s family in Delta state of his desire to marry their daughter.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2017
DonCortino:

Festus keyamo! Apc man!

Hehehehe
keep deceiving ur self.....keyamo must have been shown enoff evidences before accepting to be her lawyer
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Complete thrash cooked up by fools! The Apostle has spoken out against the rampaging cabal and all of a sudden this poo comes out? They better try a better tactic at deceiving us cos this fake story is dead on arrival!!
Did you take yourself "What if this is true?"... What would you say then if indeed it turns out to be true This allegation is weighty, do not just dispel it as a rumour.

Besides, never ever vouch for anyone, not even for a sec. We've seen M.O.G's with far more greater influence do worse.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Ishilove:
Lies from the pit of hell... I am not a member of OFM but I know that this is a big, well orchestrated lie.

Demonic, senseless and incoherent lies. Since they can't touch the great Apostle publicly they have now resorted to smearing his image.

Things happen my sister on the alter...

But I see holes in this story.

Maranatha!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by genesishouse: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
No Text message, no banK statment, no picture with him to gether, nothing just mere verbal scandal, may God judge you daughter of Satan.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by infogenius(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
I don't believe this story and I never will.
Somebody is out there to bring this man down.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Davidsonomos(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
I laff in BBN voice [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Alphasoar(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
blessedvisky:
Since the report says they were travelling together for sometime, a pic of the two together will go a long way to convince peeps
gbam ni!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by berrystunn(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2017
seunlly:
How on earth will a man of God do that

So you believe this lie?
wake up fast..so you can see where they are coming from
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by signz: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2017
This thread has shown that Nigerians (online) are becoming wiser.

Problem is how to transfer this new found wisdom about our leaders to Nigerians who are offline and are in the majority.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by SalamRushdie: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2017
I see Hello Rufai having a media budget released so he can fuel this story well
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Waiting to see how this unfolds. The fact that she has approached Festus Keyamo for legal representation shows there is more than meets the eye in this story.

I am beginning to have doubts about Christianity in Nigeria. Seems it is better to worship God on your own than attend church. Most are run by scammers.
Is it not what @Freeze has been saying, yet people love to hate him for speaking the truth...

Like i already told someone, this allegation is so weighty that it shouldn't be written off as mere rumour or some sort of hate campaign. Na only God go help us.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by practitioner(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Waiting to see how this unfolds. The fact that she has approached Festus Keyamo for legal representation shows there is more than meets the eye in this story.

I am beginning to have doubts about Christianity in Nigeria. Seems it is better to worship God on your own than attend church. Most are run by scammers.

And that's exactly what such posts like this in most cases aims to achieve; to plant doubt in our minds about our faith, and it is too bad you are already falling for it.

First off, there is no proof yet that this story happened. In other words, it could be all cooked up. But assuming it is even true, should the sin of one man make you lose faith in something that is much more bigger than one man? There are still a large number of faithfuls out there if you are not aware.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
genesishouse:
No Text message, no banK statment, no picture with him to gether, nothing just mere verbal scandal, may God judge you daughter of Satan.
Bank statement dey ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Peteblack: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Fake story... so very fake.. dis woman and her lawyer need money pass 9ja.. carry go prophet Johnson suliemon. Win more souls... hell fire is plenty because of u.... devil is worried.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by shurlermoz(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Chai, I never believe o.

And the girl no come fine sef, if na Tboss now i go understand.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by kayzat: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Our brothers from the biafraland will be jumping over themselves defending the man instead of them to wait for his side of the story first . Because he is a pastor and a Buhari critic does not mean the man is infallible .

And besides , the case is already in the court of law and I wonder how someone will wholeheartedly dismiss such as blackmail . No doubt there may be some exaggeration but its foolish to think there is nothing concrete in this story.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by DLondonboiy: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
A man who wanted more male children became angry when you got pregnant....
Una no even sabi lie sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Ishilove: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Firefire:

Things happen my sister on the alter...

But I see holes in this story.

Maranatha!

Yes I agree that things happen and one shouldn't vouch for anyone but I see craters, not holes in the story.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:
The fact that all these is coming out at this time when Apostle Suleiman is at the forefront of campaign against herdsmen and DSS activities, will even make people smell the lies all over the story......

Story Story.......
Let Apostle Suleman coman defend himself, it's as simple as that..

#FreeTheSheeple
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Coolcube: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2017
They met in Canada in September 2016

She got pregnant in the same September 2016.

She relocated to Nigeria in September 2016.

I have no problem with the write though; you can't give what you don have,

I however have a problem with those who believe this. Common Sense aint common. Until proofs are made public, I can't believe this incoherent piece.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ganwa: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Lies only fools will believe, a man wanted more male children but became angry when u got got pregnant for him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by SalamRushdie: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2017
The fact that the apostle agreed he sent her money in Canada a couple of time just to aid her says a lot
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by seunzor: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2017
This story is very untrue, from the premises of this story, you can conclude the story is a pure lie . Common sense! She said the apostle told her he has divorced his wife and she said she goes around with him without seeing his wife beside him, common ! Even fools can not believe this story. She Said the apostle went to her parents for introduction without people knowing about it, haba, this man na very popular man, there's no how media will not hear about it. Forget the pictures evidence she claimed to have, we are digital world where we can photoshop anything , for the text messages, you can hack somebody's number, for the bank payment, anyone can use anybody's name for payment at the bank counter . Common! Let's wake up and don't let us quickly look for any person's downfall

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by fryoobest(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Whoever started this fictitious stories has just signed his obituary certificate.
Besides, Only ripe mangoes attract stones, The more enemies try to pull Suleman down the more God lifts him up.... So keep it up, device more!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Graciouscharis: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2017
The dates says it all.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2017
I thought the story was that she wanted to blackmail him?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by TeamSimple(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
engrMikemd:
nobody believes this shit.
But when they write bad about Buhari's health you idiotas will hail SR as the best investigative journalism media house..Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by CellTabRepairs: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
An intelligent person reads a cock and bull story and recognise it as one fast...

Are you looking for a job?
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Now available through " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " @Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today & that's an inexhaustible demand market! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2017
kayzat:
Our brothers from the biafraland will be jumping over themselves defending the man instead of them to wait for his side of the story first . Because he is a pastor and a Buhari critic does not mean the man is infallible .

And besides , the case is already in the court of law and I wonder how someone will wholeheartedly dismiss such as blackmail . No doubt there may be some exaggeration but its foolish to think there is nothing concrete in this story.
My brother God bless you richly for this, you're wise..

Like seriously i'm baffled at the responses i'm seeing, obviously not too many are wise afterall..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.