Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) (59122 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by franksam2009: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Your story no even enter, e be like wetin person sit down and write

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Businessideas: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
All the Apostles I know are dead.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by robosky02(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2017
all this daughters of Jazebel

its a cheap blackmail

it wouldn't fly

try something else

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by egobetatoday: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2017
stonekc:

mind wat u typ b4 u wil b consumed by fire
APOSTLE SULEIMAN REPLIES .( THE SAGA HAS JUST BEGAN.)

PRESS RELEASE

Below is the full texts of the statement from the church admin department submitting what it said was the genesis of Stephanie's acclaimed familiarity with Apostle Suleman;

"In 2015, the servant of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman went to Canada to preach the Gospel. After the event, a lady called Papa and introduced herself as Stephanie Otobo. Asked what did she want, she said she attended the Apostle's crusade in Canada, it transformed her and she wanted to give her life to Christ. The man of God asked her what her job was and she said she was a stripper, that she danced naked at the nightclub. That was the first surprise. The Apostle told her bluntly that what she was doing was pure prostitution but he could help her out if truly she was ready to go back to God. Because it is of God to save and bless souls, the Apostle offered to help her.

Apostle Suleman prayed for her on phone and never asked to know her physically because that is his nature. He blesses anyone to whomever he is directed by the Holy Spirit. After the prayer, the lady begged Apostle Suleman if he could also help her financially in order to start a new job as she was tired of her dirty life as a stripper. The man of God asked what kind of job she wanted and she said she would like to open an African Store where Nigerians abroad could be buying Nigerian foodstuffs, vegetables and other local items.

The Dollar rate at the time was N150. She was sent money enough to set her up. Later, she was sent more money because she had familiarized herself with the Apostle that she was calling him regularly and praying for him for his humanitarian help. She started attending places where Apostle held crusades. It should be noted that Apostle Suleman never met the lady one-on-one.

However, the servant of God begun withdrawing from her and ignoring her calls when during one of the phone interactions she told him that a part of her dirty past life included blackmailing men! In fact, she listed men she said she had dealt with in the past. At such weird confession, even a man of God would have a rethink fraternizing with a person of the lady's nature. Apostle Suleman withdrew completely from her right at that moment.

Surprisingly, late 2015, perhaps out of frustration, this lady devised a way to get at the man of God for shunning her. She met members of the Apostle's ministry and threatened to go to the media to expose their leader unless she was given a certain amount of them. When asked for what, she said that she was promised marriage by him and that they had introduction ceremony already. Such a mystery!

The questions now begging for answers are; where are pictures of the purported marriage introduction? Who are the other persons and even family members that witnessed the purported introduction and the pictures, and where and when did the purported introduction took place?

To answer these questions, the police have met with Stephanie's father, who was shocked at their inquiry. The old man told the police that he was never aware his daughter was in Nigeria! He also confirmed to the investigators that Stephanie had always been involved in messy stuffs while he said he knew Keyamo to be a controversial character.

Now, if anything, what is baffling to us is the involvement in the matter of Barrister Festus Keyamo who we heard that the blackmailing lady has hired to defend her illicit act. Keyamo is known to be a controversial lawyer and we have found out that he was threatening to pursue the case which in its entirety is a hoax. Besides, while investigating the lady after her plan to extort the man of God, it was discovered that the lady had a connection with Keyamo.

Also, recorded voices of Stephanie and Wisdom revealed that the gang has a link with the dreaded Boko Haram because the gang had earlier threatened to unleash Boko Haram on Apostle Suleman should he refuse to release the N500 million to them."

Please stop posting this trash! Please! Every sane mind knows the lady's story doesn't add up but yours makes it worse. Do u need to fight for Pst Sulaimann ? God is there to fight for his own. all these radarada girls will go to any length to extort money from anyone, pastor or not. He has sent money into several people's accounts before Now if that's what she wants to use. abeg forget her. anything she carry for inside na she sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Kingxway: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Where you there? Simple question
I wasn't and you weren't too, but common sense tells us it's all lies. Lies and package of lies. Read the post again and this time pay more attention. You will notice it's all lies.

Simple question. Why is this coming out now?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Bhol28: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Political Pastor.Must definitely face political mess,U just cant serve God and Politicians at the same time.U cant be collecting millions from Ekiti Loud Mouth and co without paying the price.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by jabojafa(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2017
subtlemee:
Wind don blow o..fowl yansh don open
i cnt believe that a pretty gal lik u wud believe dis poo..... Did u even read dis fake story at all? Mehn boys go don deceive u taya all in d name of luv.......
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2017
egobetatoday:

I'm not a fan of Sulaimann but can't u see the story doesn't add up. We all went to school. U can read it again. Where are the pixs of the traditional wedding? She said Sulaimann said he had divorced his wife and that she started attending the church, wasn't his wife always seated beside him at the church? If she's pregnant then the issue is half solved, they will do a DNA test. There are so many more , read through each line.
Has Suleiman admitted to transferring her cash to help her or not? That's according to the church's response to the earlier post.. They even said in the statement that she became a member and was following him wherever he went to minister.

Well, nobody knows the true story except for two of them and God but i believe the truth will be out in due time, fingers crossed.

BTW, i thought the case is already in court, let's see how it unfolds.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Firstcitizen: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Kingxway:
I wasn't and you weren't too, but common sense tells us it's all lies. Lies and package of lies. Read the post again and this time pay more attention. You will notice it's all lies.

Simple question. Why is this coming out now?

So by reading a story you make conclusions. Note I said there is more than meets the eye unlike you christian impostors who believe everything your puppet masters tell you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by softwerk(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2017
So strong was the relationship that Apostle Suleiman made a habit of licking Miss Otobo’s body from her toes to her private part any time they wanted to make love ; grin

But your know you are lying sha cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by omojeesu(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Waiting to see how this unfolds. The fact that she has approached Festus Keyamo for legal representation shows there is more than meets the eye in this story.

I am beginning to have doubts about Christianity in Nigeria. Seems it is better to worship God on your own than attend church. Most are run by scammers.

Stories like this will continue to surface, true or fake. It's end times scenario. Such stories will continue to give Christians, the church and Christianity a bad name. But the truth remains unshaken and unshakeable because of Jesus.

The Bible says, 'Let all men be liars, God remains true'. Furthermore, it says even when we're unfaithful, He remains faithful because He can't deny Himself. By nature He is faithful, holy, righteous and true.

The commonplace Christianity is largely not the Christianity Jesus intended. We've turned it into religion. Biblical, new testament Christianity IS NOT a religion or one of the religions. It is a FAMILY, FAMILY RELATIONSHIP that is home based by default as we find in the Acts of the Apostles. Congregational church then was the exception, the occassional rather than the rule. Within 2 centuries of Pentecost, the reverse became the norm till this day with damaging consequences.

Modern Evangelical Pentecostalism with its Americanisation has further created serious dented image. Money is worshipped. Materialism and fashion have become the order of the day, etc. Because of us the name of God is being blasphemed.

Please, let's just hold on to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. He will soon return to restore all things.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Kingxway: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:

So by reading a story you make conclusions. Note I said there is more than meets the eye unlike you christian impostors who believe everything your puppet masters tell you.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not here to exchange words with you or anybody else. Just saw your post and wanted to point out some facts to you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by chiedu7: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
saintmark88:

How does d self acclaimed apostle impregnating a lady and dumping and and getting her arrested relates to tyranny and to the government??...... Did u see any link to d govt here, no b agency of govt go arrest the poor girl detain am... So what r u talking about.........
progress69:

Why are u sounding fraustrated
How does this relate to the post?

We know that Zombies will never get it.

This is just an attempt to pain the man black.
See the post below where the lady say's Suleiman is Innocent.

https://www.nairaland.com/3666255/stephanie-otobo-apostle-suleman-innocent

Get a brain please.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by softwerk(f): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2017
They lawyers disclosed that Miss Otobo used to send nude pictures to Apostle Suleiman every Sunday, just before he went on the pulpit. grin grin

Aunty you can lie oh grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by softwerk(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
According to Miss Otobo, Apostle Suleiman is a spectacularly dissolute man. He once requested her, she said, to bring her friends along for group sex, a request turned down given that there was a plan to get married. grin grin

These people will never succeed with their wicked blackmail!

Apostle Suleiman is not Kemen angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by progress69: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2017
chiedu7:

We know that Zombies will never get it.

This is just an attempt to pain the man black.
See the post below where the lady say's Suleiman is Innocent.

Get a brain please.

Mental slavery at its peak. Spits**
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Firstcitizen: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Kingxway:
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not here to exchange words with you or anybody else. Just saw your post and wanted to point out some facts to you.

it's all lies. Lies and package of lies

You are yet to point out any facts before and after making such assertion which makes you a conspiracy theorist, a major characteristic of Nigerian christian impostors. Nobody is accusing your apostle of anything. I only said we should wait and see how it unfolds.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Globalmoney: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
May the hands that write this blackmailing junk never prosper again.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Max24: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
I expected this. They hate opposition. Same way they consistently attacked Oritsejafor. Using spurious allegations against pastors with opposing views.How many times has Christians attacked the sultan or their sheiks? Even if true no pastor is perfect. At least Sulaimon is not like their imams that encourage the killing of Christians in the north since time immemorial. I expect worse stories to come up soon. Christians should be prepared to hear phantom scandals about Osibanjo soon once he shows interest in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by DonCortino: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
keep deceiving ur self.....keyamo must have been shown enoff evidences before accepting to be her lawyer

Zombie! Receive common sense.

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by egobetatoday: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Has Suleiman admitted to transferring her cash to help her or not? That's according to the church's response to the earlier post.. They even said in the statement that she became a member and was following him wherever he went to minister.

Well, nobody knows the true story except for two of them and God but i believe the truth will be out in due time, fingers crossed.

BTW, i thought the case is already in court, let's see how it unfolds.

Is she the first person he transferred money to. The man transfers money to several people.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by FactualSpeech: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
I will like this story not to be true cos the timing is so bad. Suleman just visited DSS and seem to have issues with El-Rufai and Buhari so any attack on him seem to have started from the duo.

However,it is so funny how we use double standards in Nigeria.
Sahara reporters exposed Dambazzau,Babachir David Lawal,Burutai and was the media that told us Buhari is critically ill and the cabals want to bring him to the country. We believe,since it is what we wanted.

The same Sahara reporters is saying something against someone you defend,you take another stand of the media being that of APC and against so so person/tribe and religion.

wake up bro, it's the twenty first century

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by FactualSpeech: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Max24:
I expected this. They hate opposition. Same way they consistently attacked Oritsejafor. Using spurious allegations against pastors with opposing views.How many times has Christians attacked the sultan or their sheiks? Even if true no pastor is perfect. At least Sulaimon is not like their imams that encourage the killing of Christians in the north since time immemorial. I expect worse stories to come up soon. Christians should be prepared to hear phantom scandals about Osibanjo soon once he shows interest in 2019.

bros,u remember the $15m in cash
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Kingspin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is how they have been ruling us
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Max24: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
FactualSpeech:

bros,u remember the $15m in cash
I don't understand.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Obason22(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
u cannot bring d man of God down.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by cichaelogha: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by shuminat: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostles of end time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by chessguru(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
lies LIES LIES THE STORY DOES NOT ADD UP TOO ARTIFICIAL
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Kingxway: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Firstcitizen:

You are yet to point out any facts before and after making such assertion which makes you a conspiracy theorist, a major characteristic of Nigerian christian impostors. Nobody is accusing your apostle of anything. I only said we should wait and see how it unfolds.
Gush! It's only you know what you mean by Christian imposter. I know majority of the world population have never heard of such, because those two words can't go together.

As I have said earlier this is a pure blackmail. Very clear one.

What else will you wait and see when your post said otherwise - you are beginning to doubt Nigerian Christianity - in other words, you are ready to believe every believe accusation against pastors and Christians
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by luckydion(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oh My good God! forgive this blackmailers for they are ignorants of this they have done.

Scanning through the message, it is clear that it was a blackmail.

If the Pastor hated his loving wife and then requested for male child why did he reject pregnancy? All Lies
The Story is painted blue to attract reader and rubbish the Pastor's name and Loving Family. I pray that this blackmail RETURN TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.

STOP! STOP RUBBISHING the dear name of the LORD GOD. ELSE, U WILL LOSE YOURS IN THE MUD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.