Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) (59117 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by mykeL8888: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Lier .. U this people have start again' fascinating can never stop.. If truly the man really dating you or proposed you marriage can u show us the pics that you both took together
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Edelweiss44:

This is how these politicians have perfected the art of deceiving gullible masses like you. Have you asked yourself why Apostle Suleiman has been very popular in this country for many years and nobody has brought up any scandal against him, but the moment he decides to speak against the fulani cabal, almost immediately a woman comes out from nowhere to say she is pregnant for him. My friend use your brain and stop being a cheap pawn in the game of these power-hungry deceivers!
I am now the gullible one because i chose to be objective rather than sentimental like you? You're insulting me indirectly here, did i throw jabs at you or did i insult you?

Why do we always have to see issues from religious, ethnic and political view-points? Your thinking now is because Apostle Suleiman has been very outspoken against the ills of this govt and the fulani cabal that's why this has surfaced, to discredit and slander him, right

Why can't you allow the man defend himself? That's all i asked you ooooo.. And also for you never to trust anyone to the extent of vouching for them coz you do not know what people do behind closed doors.. And this makes me gullible, right Issorai

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by oakson: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by midehi2(f): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
olapluto:
Apostle Suleiman should better start confessing. In this age of digital signatures and abundant evidences, he cannot now deny this lady. She says she has his nude pictures, including text messages and evidence of money transfer. I am also sure she has pix of the introduction. Funny pastor licking a woman from head to toe including private part, will use the same mouth to shout fire fire the next day.
Festus Keyamo bad sha. I knew he must have seen the nude pix before demanding 500 million naira from apostle. Instead make pastor pay jejely or pull out another Eseish robust reply, he is doing agidi.
This thing about sleeping around is now common amongst pastors, especially the young and active ones. Women mumu level is at an all time high, and the pastors cannot help themselves. In fact, I dare say that over 80% of pastors under 50 years have cheated on their wives. The ones who get caught are the unlucky ones.
so you believe that crap, the girl is so dump to know he never divorce his wife, male children and she opened her legs for a man of God, Suleiman will just be laughing at them by now, but Keyamo should be careful so his career won't cripple, "Touch not my anointed"
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017
99foxxy:
Trash. Who ever that wants to tarnish the image of this great man of God will not have peace in this life. Lies from the pit of hell, rubbish.
And if it turns out to be true peradventure, what then
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by oakson: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Oboy, see casting. No, i cnt belve dis.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by NaWetinDey(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
The enemy can go any length in trying to bring down God's messenger. However, some pastors have erred in the area of women; I once knew of one who was so reckless he almost burnt down the church office after having had sex with his pa and slept off - leaving the cradle close to the window where air inflow sways the curtains. But such man is taking a worse risk than a murderer. I'm not buying this sorry, not just yet. Let's wait till after ultimatum.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

By now u should know he has already released a statement to deny it. Or arent u aware?
Anyway shalom.
I haven't seen it yet..

No problem.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by davires: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2017
The story is not straight forward. Lies lies
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by blaqoracle: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2017
decatalyst:
My question is, why has this not come out before now?

I fear politicians
when do want it to come out, is after you have died?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by EvangelistAY(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
This is from the kingdom of darkness there plans can never work in Jesus name
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by azzima(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2017
SEE HOW "FOOLISH "NIGERIANS ARE DEFENDING A MAN THEY HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE. THE OTHER PASTOR IN ABUJA IS STILL COMPOSING HIS ROBUST RESPONSE. MUMU NIGERIANS! !!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Pernest: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
This is a big lie...oh because he spoke against the government?...what a pity...He will come out clean...shame on those that want to spoil the church...
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by dee02(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Hairless Apostle Suleman Clit Licking Man of God grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2017
dre11:

Controversial Apostle Suleiman Dumps Pregnant Canadian Lover, Gets Her Detained In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/05/controversial-apostle-suleiman-dumps-pregnant-canadian-lover-gets-her-detained-lagos

This story wey carry how Jim dey take make love in details get as e be .....if him tell her say he don divorce him wife she's the guy popular ,internet dey Canada and her pipo dey Nigeria ....somebody wey give him wife full school as gift naim wash you with divorce
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Eroms4life17:
This story sounds like a set up. The man of God has been framed and they seem to have evidence. But God will always defend his servant. Meanwhile, check out this link for GENUINE honey. https://www.nairaland.com/3663789/health-benefits-honey
his spokesman just admitted paying the girl some money for some reasons
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
I haven't seen it yet..

No problem.
his spokesman admitted paying the girl
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by neche2007: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2017
He needed more male children, he did marriage introduction (maybe at midnight) he impregnated the lady, then he needs the baby aborted, then he begged again. Etc Arrant nonsense. Rubbish post, useless and empty brain. I see the terrorists (fulani herdsmen, DSS, Buhari etc fighting back
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by olapluto(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:

so you believe that crap, the girl is so dump to know he never divorce his wife, male children and she opened her legs for a man of God, Suleiman will just be laughing at them by now, but Keyamo should be careful so his career won't cripple, "Touch not my anointed"

Your anointed is the one touching a stripper and begging for party. If your anointed knows he is innocent, why not charge the lady to court for blackmail? The lady went to court and your anointed used police to arrest her for that. If not that Nigeria is a lawless country, your anointed would be in jail by now. Even your so called anointed has acknowledged that he gives the lady money.
People like you will keep saying touch not my anointed till your pastor sleeps with you and all your female family members. Anointed ko, anonsiere ni.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by martineverest(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
midehi2:

my dear his spokesman just released a statement saying they made some payment into the lady's account for some rewasons
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by ikemesit4477: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
dre11:

Controversial Apostle Suleiman Dumps Pregnant Canadian Lover, Gets Her Detained In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/05/controversial-apostle-suleiman-dumps-pregnant-canadian-lover-gets-her-detained-lagos

These is pure fabrication, I can't believe these!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by honsule(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
azzima:
SEE HOW "FOOLISH "NIGERIANS ARE DEFENDING A MAN THEY HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE. THE OTHER PASTOR IN ABUJA IS STILL COMPOSING HIS ROBUST RESPONSE. MUMU NIGERIANS! !!

U follow join in the foolishness. They are defending him because this story is spurious& deceitful. Let keep our fingers crossed and see how events unfold. Don't just come to a conclusion yet
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by martineverest(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Pernest:
This is a big lie...oh because he spoke against the government?...what a pity...He will come out clean...shame on those that want to spoil the church...
hear his spokesman speaks......they admitted bank transactions with the lady
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by megareal: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Pure trash. I don't even need evidence to see that this story doesn't add up. Babe wants free and easy money, but she's on the wrong path to it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by azzima(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Realhommie:
Did you take yourself "What if this is true?"... What would you say then if indeed it turns out to be true This allegation is weighty, do not just dispel it as a rumour.

Besides, never ever vouch for anyone, not even for a sec. We've seen M.O.G's with far more greater influence do worse.
when the truth comes out,all these fools defending this guy will be quiet. Keyamo will never pick this case unless he sees some hard evidence. Mark my word. This woman will be released and everything will quiet down after she has been paid. That's what they do......we are still waiting for the other Pastor's "robust" reply. Pastors are human beings !!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by soulfood(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by midehi2(f): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
his spokesman just admitted paying the girl some money for some reasons
where you there?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Realhommie(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
martineverest:
his spokesman admitted paying the girl
Lol.. And nobody suspects anything fishy Isn't that an indictment of some sort in itself??

Very interesting.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by bestybee23(f): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
when a story looks too good it turns out to be a big fat lie. this girl is playing with fire. I see Buhari followers at work
Re: Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) by Sugarboyy(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.