Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38280 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2007
Madejibo surely ain't in 9ja. Did Koro dash you virus? Fash is governor-PERIOD!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2007
Bless u @Mustay!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2007
Merci
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2007
Madejibo is a dreamer dont mind him I amsure you cant do 1 Million Naira why not do 1 miilion cedis. Go and use your money toplay Baba Ijebu or Lagos Lotto. Mr Shiaman the foters in Lagos State totally reject OBanikoro SHIKENA!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by star01(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2007
Obanikoro, Obanikoro, Obanikoro grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 01, 2007
infact i am so so dissapointed in my fellow brodas,madejibo especially shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry  u are begining to act like a bad loser.whats all the yans about 1 million or calling a P.A?thats bullshit guy,i am so dissapointed.you are begining to act like dayokanu when he was fashomental (LOL) "dayokanu no hard feelings oh".

ok ok i wanna agree that tinubu rigged the elections but lets be realistic do our votes really count in this country?its who can rig best that wins elections so i will say may be AC outshined PDP in the rigging of LAGOS STATE (my opinion).AC won only lagos state in Nija and u guys cant give it to them that they tried, i will always respect koro and i will suppoert him agin and again if the elections where done all over but for now , BABA NI GOV BABA NI FASHOLA IS GOVERNOR ELECT LAGOS STATE.

there a big difference btw money and power,sometimes money outshines power and that exactly what happened in lagos state, tinubu played money politics OBJ played power politics, and my guy Money answereth all, so lets give it to tinubu jare the guy try,but i cant guarantee that guy will not going to jail oh grin grin grin grin grin

anyhow pple lets watch and see may 29 is around the corner.All koro supporter that believes theres still hope i support u with my hopes too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KITAUN U NEVER WASH AM FOR ME OH, I STILL DEY WAIT UR CALL
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2007
Them no give you cooler of rice. Ha! Tat mean say you miss big time.
They also have us bag of rice
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2007
@FEMILANGY

word up?

did u say Tinubu rigged the elections?

hmnmn . .na wa o

I actually thought you would make more sense embarassed

if you actually feel Tinubu would get jailed, then best be prepared to go visit Baba Iyabo in the cell next to his cool

I cant actually believe you as a PDP member is complaining of our votes not counting in this country . . .ewwww!!!, no be una trademark be dat? tongue grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2007
If you would be truthful to yourself everybody would agree that Fashola and AC won Lagos fair and square. If you conduct the election 100 times all over the result can never change Fashola and AC would still win the PDP even tried that they won as many as 1 local govt  grin
@ All can you now see the kind of ppl in Koro's camp: ppl like Madejibo who would go out in the hot afternoon and say it  night ppl who cant face facts, and that LNG guy llcoolg who suddenly dissappeared I wonder what Femmylangy is doing in their midst

DAYOKANU U GO TO PERSONAL AND IT BEGINNING TOP IRITATE ME AND Y ARE U ALWAYS ABUSING KORO AS IF WOT HE HAS ACHIEVED U CAN ONLY  DREAM OF IT U CAN NEVER GET THERE COS U DONT DESERVE IT U ARE AROGANT AND PROUD, I SAY THIS COS I KNOW,
That is my dad speaking cos he knew me before I was born grin I dont want to even achieve what Koro achieved. For Koro can boast of great achievements like burning Lagos city mall- Arson, Lying under oath about his age- perjury, Having several social security number- fraud, Unpolished english- Shiaman, Foters, and Gangsterism
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2007
Lmao @Dayokanu!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2007
Lmao @Dayokanu!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2007
These days the thread has become devoid of postability . . . shocked shocked

For all of those who are still deluding themselves that Fashola would not be sworn in come May 29th I hope you all have stored in large doses laxatives and anti-depressants in your various homes because he’s being sworn in is as sure as OBJ’s leaving office!!! tongue cheesy

Where are all these my people sef?

Streetcyph, how come we didn’t see your article you promised was to be published last week Thursday titled “YOU WEEP FOR NIGERIA”? you even went ahead to promise that we would have read it here first on Wednesday, maybe the title of your article should read ‘I WEEP FOR PEDRO”
na wa o . . .you never seem to be able to match your words and boasts with action, now that is not totally unexpected of a Pedro person . . .I remember how you promised to upload for us a video of Pedro’s campaign which was supposed to portray to the world that for sure, the whole of Lagos was going to bend over backwards to vote for Pedro undecided embarassed

hmmnnnnnnnnnn, 29000 votes and this guy is asking for outright cancellation of the most credibly conducted in the whole of the country? ISNT THAT JUST RIDICULOUS? shocked tongue angry

Oga Pedro, please do your conscience a favour and collect your money back from all the journalists, including freelancers like Streetcyph, they did a very shoddy job, one which made Lagosians know you aint the man, rather that you are a sham, nothing but a muppet sitting on a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode cool

I wonder why Pedro did not just accept defeat like a sportsman would but rather make unguarded statements that could lead to the very breach of peace in the land. How would he ever have expected that any sane mind would believe that Tinubu wants him dead? The same man who told the House of Assembly members not to impeach him when he defected from the AC to the Labour Party so as not to make him as important as OBJ made Atiku? Or have we forgotten how baba Iyabo dashed us unsolicited holidays for the sakes of people to travel to their villages or where they registered just because of Atiku’s case to be heard on that fateful thursday? Do you also remember that Koro’s case was also supposed to be heard that day? shocked angry

This left so many Nigerians cash-strapped as they were ill-prepared for that kind of unholy holiday just because they wanted to subvert justice at all costs to actualize their Do or die mission shocked embarassed

Isn’t it the same Baba Iyabo that admonished Nigerians to register where they stay? Or why is that baba Iyabo throughout his tenure adopted DOUBLE STANDARDS as his middle name . . .what a shame coming from a ruler who pre-judges that Nigerians would see him as a hero and pass on his tenure a pass mark, what myopic thinking!!! Whatever happened to keeping shut to be appreciated, because IMHO that should be the trademark of a true leader, allow those u rule to praise you not you running your mouth to get accolades . . .what an egolomaniac!!! shocked tongue

It was rumored that OBJ was behind Pedro defecting to Labor Party so as to act as a bone-breaker as sympathy votes would go Pedro’s way and this would reduce AC’s strength as they would have loved to capitalize on an earlier situation of impeachment moves by the Assembly against Pedro which would have looked like vindictiveness on Tinubu’s part, now I wonder how this has shaken AC in any way? tongue grin

I remember how Streetcyph accused Agbaje of collecting 200 Million naira from Tinubu for a job well done, I wonder why Agbaje then has not deemed it fit to acknowledge Fashola’s victory but rather he has in a letter to his supporters informed of his taking his case to the Tribunal alleging that the omission of his photograph is/was criminal, and that there were riggings, ballot box snatching and irregularities of all sorts, the question now is this; was he the only victim of the PRINTERS’ DEVIL?

And even at that didn’t Iwu clearly say that logos were far more important than pictures for the elections? As far as the logo of the party was present, omission of a candidate’s picture would not void the outcome of elections, and please let us all note that the magnitude of irregularities would be considered by the Tribunal in considering petitions before them and for sure Lagosians proved they are the most sophisticated of electorates nationwide by not allowing disruption of the electoral process in the state cool

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2007
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands . . . cool

Its it not sad that some people have actually found it hard or maybe I should say finding it hard to come to terms the fact that nothing can shake Fashola except God says the contrary? cheesy

Why would LLCoolg05 that claims to be the director of logistics for the Koro campaign organization say that Baba Iyabo would steal from Fashola a popular mandate, one which is widely adjudged to have been of the most credible and transparent quality even if sore losers like Pedro and Koro have been trying to fault a process which they initially after voting said they were contented with? undecided

Or why would Streetcyph- Chinyere Okoro who claimed to be a journalist with this THISDAY suddenly turn a freelance reporter just to be on Pedro’s payroll? angry

Even at that is it not an insult for Streetcyph to come here peddling accusations capable of rattling the very peace Lagosians are enjoying? Or what explains the stupidity that Agbaje was given 200 Million ‘’for a job well done’’ and same was deposited on a Monday morning, [/b]the very first working day after the elections?? [b]BOLLOCKS angry

Why in the same vein cant you Mr Streetcyph reveal the account details of Mr Jimi Agbaje at the GTB Yaba if you know that much? Isn’t it the same manner that you came here peddling all those fake endorsements conferred on Pedro by PFN and CAN?
grin

SO WHERE WENT THE MEMBERS OF THESE CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATIONS? TOO TIRED TO COME OUT TO VOTE AFTER HOLDING INTERCESSORY VIGILS ON PEDRO’S BEHALF?
[/b grin

[b]I wonder why you love dragging peoples’ name in the mud just to make your point which are usually devoid of any truth, whats with your involving Jide Sanwo-olu in this issue? Or even Osibodu or Edu? This is actually getting ridiculous!!! shocked angry

I wonder why Agbaje’s agents would be acting as decoy for AC and yet complain so bitterly about the omission of his picture on the ballot paper, does anyone have the answer? tongue grin cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2007
lmao @ kitaun
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 10:46pm On May 03, 2007
kitaun,

Owing to my present state of inactivity and boredom, I have not been able to utilise my cerebral capacity to the fullest, as my need to write has been limited in recent times, your post therefore gives me the unilateral oppourtunity to once again articulate my capacity for verbosity, impeccable elucidation, grammatical articulation, word juxtaposition competencies, capacity for anecdotes, metaphorical expressions, parabolic annunciations, oratorial gallantery and sagacity of a word connoisuer acquired through years of study and practice.

I thank you for the wonderfully ignorant post. I am greatly honoured, excited, exhillirated and filled with immeasurable joy, multifaceted gratification, empherical lucidity, sequin negative antagonism and sense of new adventure, that after the 2007 election/selection/imposition, and voters anhilation and multiple fingering, thumb and toe printing exercise, you have the audacity to come here and post such junk. I can only describe u as a microscopic piece of humanity and monumental mediocre whose brain capacity cannot even comprehend my person or meaning nor grasp issues beyond the dangling piece flesh between his legs ( absence of flesh isince you sound like u are of the feminine specie at times) voicing sublime mysticim and absolute arrant nonsense to gain recognition. It is the order of the day. Congratulations. I am so, so, delighted, it is incredible but, believable.

for you to question not only my integrity, but also to call out femi pedro in d manner you just did, is a shame. the bottom line is that you are very daft for calling the election the freest and fairest election, when there is video evidence of manipulation and suppression. moreover, if the man (pedro) is not relevant, why even bother to bring his name up? if he only got a mere 20,000 votes, why castigate him for voicing his discontent? if he has very little influecne over anything, going by his votes, why worry yourselves about what he says or who he alligns with? its because they know what they robbed the man of, and the want to do whatver it takes to shut him up from making mention of it.

perhaps, you should be asking jimi agbaje where he has been the past two weeks. holidaying with 200 milla in his kitty, perhaps? i am not even insinuating anything, but the onus of absolving guilt lies with mr agbaje at the moment. just as hao62 was adamant that femi pedro prove his integrity during the campaigns. i only told u what is circulating within the lagos press room.

in all honesty, i sure hope you have been promised a post in fashola's cabinet, because your vehement defence of tinubu baffles me. the hands of time will reveal things.

he who comes to equity must come with clean hands, so is it tinubu and his bunch of clown-ass(embly) members that have come with clean hands? *smh*.

i wont even bother to respond to fools and ignomnias like you anymore. kitaun, your staunch defense of an undemocratic despot, who will not hesitate to lower the boundaries of morality by merely flashing chicken change and beer to helpless and hopeless lagosians, is a compelete joke.

if you believe fashola truly has the mandate of lagosians, then you are probably dummer than you type.

i rest my case.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 6:53am On May 04, 2007
How is Fashola preparing?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 3:38pm On May 04, 2007
Lol. StreetCyph is obviously a dummy. Even though i do not like Kitaun much, he raised valid points and the best reply Streetchyph could muster is where agbaje has been in the last 2 weeks, ? If you don't mind, you should tell us since you know about his whole life and his whereabouts.
Secondly, you might want to concentrate on the impeachment proceedings against you(streetcyph aka pedro). Where have you/ pedro been in the last 2 weeks
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 4:04pm On May 04, 2007
it is up to you to tell us where your candidate agbaje is, not me.

don't be silly, why do u still wish to associate me as pedro? your accusation is played out fool, i aksed you to come to chocolat royal 4 times and you never showed up, so what is the big fuss for goodness sake? what were your reasons for not showing up four times?

i don't see anyone calling kitaun fashola
or femilangy or llcoolg obanikoro

so quit the ramblings and get off my case!! oloshi! some of the people contributing to this thread have seen me, and have had meaningful conversations face to face with me. in fact, you are welcome to come to lacasa every friday night. i will be there today, so if anyone is interested in seeing me, SHOW UP!.

but then again, you are in connecticut, abi is it tampa? we all know its not london, because of the time difference. its a small world, dude

and how am i supposed to know pedro's wherabouts?

the impeachment process is a charade. i don't think you need to be a genius to figure that out.

and what is really your issue with pedro? did he reject you in the past? jeez!

i am not surprised you are siding with kitaun, just like your candidate has thrown in the towel. shame shame shame!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:38pm On May 04, 2007
Lol, whateva streetcyph
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2007
streetcyph:

it is up to you to tell us where your candidate agbaje is, not me.

don't be silly, why do u still wish to associate me as pedro? your accusation is played out fool, i aksed you to come to chocolat royal 4 times and you never showed up, so what is the big fuss for goodness sake? what were your reasons for not showing up four times?

i don't see anyone calling kitaun fashola
or femilangy or llcoolg obanikoro

so quit the ramblings and get off my case!! oloshi! some of the people contributing to this thread have seen me, and have had meaningful conversations face to face with me. in fact, you are welcome to come to lacasa every friday night. i will be there today, so if anyone is interested in seeing me, SHOW UP!.

but then again, you are in connecticut, abi is it tampa? we all know its not london, because of the time difference. its a small world, dude

and how am i supposed to know pedro's wherabouts?

the impeachment process is a charade. i don't think you need to be a genius to figure that out.

and what is really your issue with pedro? did he reject you in the past? jeez!

i am not surprised you are siding with kitaun, just like your candidate has thrown in the towel. shame shame shame!

@Uncle Streetcyph embarassed

you actually sound so pathetic am beginning to think you don't really have a strong heart, sound enough to accomodate the heartbreaks u keep getting right left and centre! grin

so, u could say we should not ask where Pedro is after claiming to be working so closely with him or have you forgotten that your posts unedited reveals these things? shocked undecided

can you please name the people who have been contributing to this thread that have seen you for real? shocked

were you really expecting Hoao62 to fall in line with the same sentiments you have been trying to whip up against Tinubu, Fashola and my humble self? These people arent dummies u know? cheesy

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience but where he stands in the very stormy waters of challenge and controversy cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:53pm On May 04, 2007
Just so i am clear. I dislike Tinubu and Fashola as well (despite the fact that i am distantly related to fashola.) . We might just have succeeded in Creating an adedibu in Lagos in Tinubu.

God help us. Nonetheless, Kitaun i agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions e.t.c. I just despise the fact that this guy streetcyph comes in trying to act like he is privy to some information no one else knows. Meanwhile he just makes up stories with no sense or evidence to back them up and tries to act like it is priviledged info.

Tinubu has shown that he is no different from Obasanjo. The impeachment of Pedro is the epitome of this.

But anyway, whateva sha, i've left our state to God. Whateva happens,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by igoicum(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2007
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 8:03pm On May 04, 2007
Interesting article, but i hope the pint of putting it up wasnt to say that since it happens in other places in the world it is Ok in Nigeria.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2007
@hoao62

sincerely no one cares whether you like Fashola or even if he is your great-grandfather's cousin's stepbrother!!! tongue

are you equating Tinubu to the garrison commander of Ibadan? if so on what grounds? undecided

dont you know that mem of democratic valour usually have those who are under their tutelage by virtue of their mastery of the game? if you agree, then equate that with the fact that Lagos is too sophisticated for any one man to rule like Adedibu has done in Oyo state cool

Impeachment of Pedro is not Tinubu's bidding but on the other hand warranted by the unguarded statements by Pedro, dont u know what it means for a deputy to allege his superior is after his life? THAT IS TANTAMOUNT TO HEATING UP THE POLITY angry

BTW, how are you related to Fashola, maternally or paternally? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2007
kitaun,

Owing to my present state of inactivity and boredom, I have not been able to utilise my cerebral capacity to the fullest, as my need to write has been limited in recent times, your post therefore gives me the unilateral oppourtunity to once again articulate my capacity for verbosity, impeccable elucidation, grammatical articulation, word juxtaposition competencies, capacity for anecdotes, metaphorical expressions, parabolic annunciations, oratorial gallantery and sagacity of a word connoisuer acquired through years of study and practice.

I thank you for the wonderfully ignorant post. I am greatly honoured, excited, exhillirated and filled with immeasurable joy, multifaceted gratification, empherical lucidity, sequin negative antagonism and sense of new adventure, that after the 2007 election/selection/imposition, and voters anhilation and multiple fingering, thumb and toe printing exercise, you have the audacity to come here and post such junk. I can only describe u as a microscopic piece of humanity and monumental mediocre whose brain capacity cannot even comprehend my person or meaning nor grasp issues beyond the dangling piece flesh between his legs ( absence of flesh isince you sound like u are of the feminine specie at times) voicing sublime mysticim and absolute arrant nonsense to gain recognition. It is the order of the day. Congratulations. I am so, so, delighted, it is incredible but, believable.

for you to question not only my integrity, but also to call out femi pedro in d manner you just did, is a shame. the bottom line is that you are very daft for calling the election the freest and fairest election, when there is video evidence of manipulation and suppression. moreover, if the man (pedro) is not relevant, why even bother to bring his name up? if he only got a mere 20,000 votes, why castigate him for voicing his discontent? if he has very little influecne over anything, going by his votes, why worry yourselves about what he says or who he alligns with? its because they know what they robbed the man of, and the want to do whatver it takes to shut him up from making mention of it.

perhaps, you should be asking jimi agbaje where he has been the past two weeks. holidaying with 200 milla in his kitty, perhaps? i am not even insinuating anything, but the onus of absolving guilt lies with mr agbaje at the moment. just as hao62 was adamant that femi pedro prove his integrity during the campaigns. i only told u what is circulating within the lagos press room.

in all honesty, i sure hope you have been promised a post in fashola's cabinet, because your vehement defence of tinubu baffles me. the hands of time will reveal things.

he who comes to equity must come with clean hands, so is it tinubu and his bunch of clown-ass(embly) members that have come with clean hands? *smh*.

i wont even bother to respond to fools and ignomnias like you anymore. kitaun, your staunch defense of an undemocratic despot, who will not hesitate to lower the boundaries of morality by merely flashing chicken change and beer to helpless and hopeless lagosians, is a compelete joke.

if you believe fashola truly has the mandate of lagosians, then you are probably dummer than you type.

i rest my case.
[quote][/quote]

Haba Streetcyph!!! You just did yourself in, son! shocked cool

So, u mean those latest posts of mine gave u dysentery of unimaginable proportions that u had to excrete that much on this thread? grin

U called Tinubu a democratic despot, how? The same person that is being celebrated by the Awo family, having invited him as a special guest in recognition of his adhering fervently to the very principles of Baba Awo himself? cheesy

U said he flashes chicken change and beer to helpless Lagosians? If I may ask, how many of the people in your neighbourhood has benefited from this since you know so much? undecided cheesy

What’s with words like sequin negative antagonism? Sequin, how does that come in tongue

U said “INCREDIBLE BUT BELIEVABLE” why are you contradicting yourself MR LEXICONA? tongue

Why do you like posting balderdash in here?? rather u keep claiming that all u post is what has been circulating in Lagos press room! Na wa o . . . shocked

Why is it that u are the only one privy to the info that Agbaje is holidaying away with the 200 Million he got from Tinubu, we asked u to give us details of his account no since u knew as much as when and where he deposited the amount . . . . any one that actually believes this story should have his medulla checked for unadulterated malfunctioning . . .the same Agbaje that has threatened to take his case to the elections tribunal? lipsrsealed

Why do you keep repeating that your Oga was robbed when we all know that he had fizzled just immediately after the debate where Agbaje exposed the other side of him as he flagrantly displayed his short-fusedness just like your last post reeks of, like Oga like Servant innit? grin grin

Are u saying that u don’t know that the elections in Lagos State was adjudged by all and sundry, nationwide and even globally to have been the most credibly transparent? Note--- I didn’t say there weren’t irregularities here and there but relatively we all without beef agree it was almost devoid of violence and as fair as it could be cool

U keep talking of video evidence showing manipulation and suppression, please go tell that to the marines if you can't wait for the tribunal to adjudicate on your rantings . . . angry

The fact that Tinubu was magnanimous to him by not earlier influencing his impeachment shows how truly democratic he is, or do you disagree? Now that theya re hell-bent on impeaching him u call them clown-ass assembly members? Weren’t some of them quite close to Pedro as a deputy governor? If so, what happened to the rapport between them, see the fact is the people see PEDRO AS A TRAITOR and nothing more sad

IGNOMINY IS THE REWARD OF BETRAYAL
cool

Pedro claims Tinubu had been after him ever since he started his campaign, but even at that the same Pedro was present at Tinubu’s birthday party of March 29th, and no one tried to hurt, harass or assassinate him, then why should he now be the subject of attack after he had been humilated so terribly in the most disgraceful manner . . .

Even when Tinubu was up against MATURED AND VERSATILE POLTICIANS LIKE FUNSO WILLIAMS he never employed violence cool, how much more with a baby politician like Pedro that does not know that it is illegal to convene a press conference prior to the declaration of election results undecided tongue

LIKE PEDRO LIKE STREETCYPH!!!! grin

GET A LIFE BRO . . .Its not supposed to be a do or die affair u know? tongue cheesy

As per your integrity, don’t even go there because as far as this thread is concerned, u are a persona non-grata as declared by many on this same thread long time ago, considering how u have tried to misinform the people, with your bunch of contradictions, your beer parlor tales et al . . .but I have just decided to keep replying you since we both started the thread initially, but time has judged who made/makes the most sense innit? tongue grin

Am having a good laugh u know? grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 8:34pm On May 04, 2007
Quoting you: sincerely no one cares whether you like Fashola or even if he is your great-grandfather's cousin's stepbrother!!!
then you go on to ask
BTW, how are you related to Fashola, maternally or paternally?  

So I wonder in my head. Hmm,  why are you asking? Are you related to him as well and you are trying to figure out who the enemy in the family is?

Anyways, I know democracy when i see it. What tinubu is doing is not democracy. Tinubu is in control of the lagos house and everyone knows that. All those lawmakers want to be on his good side, because they think he is god. We should all remember that there is a God in heaven. Tinubu will get whats coming to him and that is simply the truth.
As is obvious, Pedro is not my favorite as well, but he does not need to be impeached. There are 20 something days left.

It seems like Tinubu can do no wrong in your eyes. Do you really in your heart of hearts believe that everything tinubu has done has been democratic and right? Do you think Tinubu hasnt stolen Lagos state money
Do you really believe that after spending 600 billion naira in 8 years, lagos is in the best possible state that it could be in??

Based on your answer to these questions, i will be better able to define what sort of a person you are. And please, i don't need to be on this board fighting anyone else, i have nothing to gain but tired fingers from typing. Just answer intelligently, please don't act like a StreetCyph. :-)
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 8:36pm On May 04, 2007
LoL at Kitauns last post to Streetcyph.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 9:34pm On May 04, 2007
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! angry angry angry angry angrykitaun i have places to go tonight. i can't believe im even wasting my time responding to your crap here goes grin

U called Tinubu a democratic despot, how? The same person that is being celebrated by the Awo family, having invited him as a special guest in recognition of his adhering fervently to the very principles of Baba Awo himself?

okay, so obasanjo shook mohammed abacha''s hand well well on the national spotlight the other day. he even praised his father for being a great soldier BIG DEAL!!! i don't know how being a special guest equates to being celebrated by the Awo family. mind you, nigerian tribune newspapers ( the awo family papers) were the first to open your role model's nyash with all the bank accounts he has acrued in the last 4 years. OUCH undecided undecided undecided undecided

U said he flashes chicken change and beer to helpless Lagosians? If I may ask, how many of the people in your neighbourhood has benefited from this since you know so much

cry crysadly, i have colleagues who have been on his payroll for years. plus if you were in ikeja on election day, you will have seen it transpire there shocked shocked

Why is it that u are the only one privy to the info that Agbaje is holidaying away with the 200 Million he got from Tinubu, we asked u to give us details of his account no since u knew as much as when and where he deposited the amount . . . . any one that actually believes this story should have his medulla checked for unadulterated malfunctioning . . .the same Agbaje that has threatened to take his case to the elections tribunal?

my guy I am not on this website to be giving intimate details about what and how things happen behind the scenes. all i do is throw gist here. it is up to you to take or leave what i tell you. if u are looking for the account number, go to gtb apapa. MY LIPS ARE SEALED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why do you keep repeating that your Oga was robbed when we all know that he had fizzled just immediately after the debate where Agbaje exposed the other side of him as he flagrantly displayed his short-fusedness just like your last post reeks of, like Oga like Servant innit?

dude, how do you explain femi pedro's name not being on the ballot papers in A WHOLE WIDE MUSHIN? besides, are you here to tell me that a single altercation in the debate changed the minds of voters ? may i humbly remind you that, over the course of the campaign season, we were all treated to all sorts of exposing stories in the radio, newspaper and leaflet ads of fashola (that he was a fake SAN, drug addict, homosexual etc) and obanikoro (criminal past, etc) on a daily basis grin grin grin grin don't be ridiculous. in fact, you know as much as i do that the debates did not count for jack. cool cool

The fact that Tinubu was magnanimous to him by not earlier influencing his impeachment shows how truly democratic he is, or do you disagree? Now that theya re hell-bent on impeaching him u call them clown-ass assembly members? Weren’t some of them quite close to Pedro as a deputy governor? If so, what happened to the rapport between them, see the fact is the people see PEDRO AS A TRAITOR and nothing more

shocked :oplease please don't give me that crap. are you actually going to defend the assembly's actions for your information, the plan has alwyas been to try this impeachment thing regardless. how can the house of assembly say they will impeach him because of what he said during the debates. DID YOU NOT WATCH THE DEBATES? how is he a traitor for contesting and protesting results? last i checked, all the AC candidates in the other states, including baba i-thief-u abubakar (what can i say, i like his name grin grin), called the results a sham.

why not tell us one traitable offense that has been committed? and why are they soooo sooooo adamant on impeaching pedro with 2 more weeks left in d administration? isn't there something that they are not telling us? hmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided

IGNOMINY IS THE REWARD OF BETRAYAL

be careful what you say on here. like a spartan warrior once said, choose your next words carefully, because they may be your last cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Pedro claims Tinubu had been after him ever since he started his campaign, but even at that the same Pedro was present at Tinubu’s birthday party of March 29th, and no one tried to hurt, harass or assassinate him, then why should he now be the subject of attack after he had been humilated so terribly in the most disgraceful manner

don't be ignorant idiot. his exact words were "the governor's statements are capable of inciting the people against me". are you considering the fact that pedro might actually have gotten life-threatening calls and texts

how much more with a baby politician like Pedro that does not know that it is illegal to convene a press conference prior to the declaration of election results
my friend shutup there!!! so when pat utomi and the rest of them conveyed, it was legal? when i-thief-u did his press conference on sunday after the elections, it was legal? shurrafork up wit your double standards!

KITAUN, YOUR BASIS FOR JUSTIFYING OJUYOBO AND THE (ASS)EMBLY's actions is reminiscent of some of the same arguments Ojuyobo himself makes.

NAIRALANDERS, BEWARE! LIKE SANGODELE LIKE KITAUNN!!! grin grin grin grin grin

GET A LIFE BRO . . .Its not supposed to be a do or die affair u know?
i
ve already told you where i will be tonight. LACASSA SON! if u wan see me, u fit see me. no shaking, i go dey lacassa.
smiley smiley

AND FINALLY, the other person to question my integrity is ha062 (for obvious reasons, he is on a lifetime mission to bring pedro down undecided undecided) . like i said before, if you don't believe my shit, why read my shit? cool cool

LA CASSA TIME SONS! PEACE OUT!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2007
God catch pedro. He can now see how politics is played
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 10:38pm On May 04, 2007
Mustay:

God catch pedro. He can now see how politics is played

and what is the sense in what you just typed? my guy fall back to your chelsea threads, wharrafuck is dis? comon! gerraut!

look there is no reason why anyone should take this thread or its contents personally, but there is also no need for name-calling, or character assasinations. just take it in stride. we all have lives we r living outside here. so when we express our views, lets restrict our objections to the views ONLY. no need to bash this person or that person. this is a freaking forum, not the court of law
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by atiku4lyfe: 3:27pm On May 05, 2007
i cannot believe you folks have typed 28 pages of jargon because of a stupid state like lagos. you are wasting bandwidth space
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by nunu(f): 6:47am On May 07, 2007
Lol.hmm,nice commentary here coming from political gurus.If only Lagos had you guys for governors,Maybe *********

well,we would never know.

Hi,Kituan.Long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.