Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38287 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2007
God bless u davincy. thats my point.there will be a run-off.and it definitely will be btw koro and fashola,and thats where koro will floor fashola.fashola mite win the initial election by pulling simple majority but he wont pull 2/3rd majority.
koro will win the run offs bet me guys.
thats there plan
dont say i told u guys oh grin grin grin grin grin

koro 4 gov
alausa straight
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by LePhilippe(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2007
If Lagos gets a good governor, then Nigeria would have no choice but be drag to progression by the booming metropolis!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by babadee(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2007
Baba Sekinat shoe maker!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by babadee(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2007
Or bettter still, Iya Modinat, the paraga seller!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2007
Well i wish for d best to be voted in.The best though doesnt seem to me like Obanikoro
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by upson(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2007
9ja4eva:

Well i wish for d best to be voted in.The best though doesnt seem to me like Obanikoro

Neither does it seem to me, the Tinubu's stooge grin is the best for Lagos.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2007
upson:

Neither does it seem to me, the Tinubu's stooge grin is the best for Lagos.

Looks like we share the same view.Koro no go do Lagos well oh.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2007
9ja4ever i too dey feel u.You just breeze in,play safe and still pull down candidates(koro especially).i am sure u were one of those who voted tinubu in believing he was gonna take lagos to the promised land,Unfortunately u were dissapointed.

anyway i just like ur spirit.U act indifferent and still send lines to kill koros ambition grin grin wink smiley cheesy. i feel u carry go u are a typical nigerian.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by davinchy(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2007
we can help the people by educating them as to the implications of our collective action, another 4years of mortgaged lifestyle occasioned by grand theft and wanton looting of public wealth. for once let do the right thing.sentiment aside i believe and you all know neither koro nor fashola has any thing positive to offer the people of Lagos
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 2:35am On Feb 27, 2007
femilangy:

9ja4ever i too dey feel u.You just breeze in,play safe and still pull down candidates(koro especially).i am sure u were one of those who voted tinubu in believing he was going to take lagos to the promised land,Unfortunately u were dissapointed.

anyway i just like your spirit.U act indifferent and still send lines to kill koros ambition grin grin wink smiley cheesy. i feel u carry go u are a typical nigerian.

Lol.I didnt vote no Tinubu.I jst feel Koro wldnt take Lagos anywhere.Am nt beefing oh bt i tink its because i know the guys capabilities.U dig?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2007
how u take know say koro wont take lagos anywhere?is he ur uncle or u sabi am 1on 1?guy forget koro would do better than tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

9ja4eva:

Lol.I didnt vote no Tinubu.I jst feel Koro wldnt take Lagos anywhere.Am nt beefing oh bt i think its because i know the guys capabilities.U dig?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2007
FEmi or any other Koro supporter can you tell us about Koro's educational and professional background. ?

Tinubu tried but could not take us to the promise land because PDP with the strong help from Koro witheld funds for 2 years, and even at the end rigged the census votes that would have given Lagos more resources

Koro is sure bad omen for Lagos. we have notable people contesting like a seasoned banker(Pedro), a distinguished Pharmacist(AGbaje), an engineer(Gbajabiamila) and a lawyer(Fashola) SAN for that matter or was it Tinubu that gave him (SAN)? Of these intellectuals, How can we now choose a Koro with unknown academic and professional background.Food for thought
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2007
what capabilites does this Koro have? he got elected in AD, crossed over to PDP because they promised to share money with him, the man will sell his soul to the highest bidder

I will vote Fashola for consistency and the continuity of the present programmes in Lagos such as the BRT and the LAMATA work being done.

Koro has nothing to offer except support from PDP godfathers.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2007
Nothing on Koro's professional background yet??
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2007
@ dayo, the man (koro) has no professional qualification whatsoever. if the events of last weekend is anything to go by, an obanikoro and fashola administration will be ever-present with thuggery, violence, political intolerance, intimidation, evrything that existed with fayose and co. it is in the interest of lagosians to vote these people out come april.

i rest my case
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2007
dayokanu i have been ignoring u this long because ur lines are crap."whats koros professional qualification" like u think he ia an illiterate or doesnt have a degree?i purposely ignored u this long cos ur lines are crap(and i wont eat my words).

This is Koros biography

Constituency:Lagos Central Bende
Date Elected:2003 Seat Up In:2007
Date of Birth:July 1954 Marital Status:Married with 4 children
Education:Bachelor of Science and Master of Public Administration
Previous Elected Office:Chairman Lagos island
Legislative Experience:
Committee Membership:
Previous Appointments:Lagos State Commissioner
Awards and Honours:Key to the city of Glenarden National deans list (USA, 1993)
Legislative Interests:Agriculture , Banking, Transport, Petroluem, Police Affair
Target Achievement:Lawmaking to improverish average Nigerian criminal
Constituency Address:50, Western Avenue Nurulere Surulere, Lagos

so u can see he even has a masters degree,so he is not has dump has u all think.
he is well read.

dayokanu:

FEmi or any other Koro supporter can you tell us about Koro's educational and professional background. ?

Tinubu tried but could not take us to the promise land because PDP with the strong help from Koro witheld funds for 2 years, and even at the end rigged the census votes that would have given Lagos more resources

Koro is sure bad omen for Lagos. we have notable people contesting like a seasoned banker(Pedro), a distinguished Pharmacist(AGbaje), an engineer(Gbajabiamila) and a lawyer(Fashola) SAN for that matter or was it Tinubu that gave him (SAN)? Of these intellectuals, How can we now choose a Koro with unknown academic and professional background.Food for thought
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lolabaloo(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2007
koro ke shocked that "agbero" undecided God have your way smiley
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dude(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
[This is Koros biography

@fenilangy
what year did he graduate? anytime between 1999 and now?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by debosky(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2007
bachelor of science in what? I wont be suprised if another certificate scandal starts with this one, afterall uba's phd has been proven non existent by uk authorities, pdp and its falsification of credentials are legendary.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by chuka2003(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2007
Obanikoro must not win OOOOO!!!! He is a murderer, a tout, an area, a bully and a thief that only cause more problems to Lagos.

Abeg you guys, i need to live in a better Lagos. I want to get up in the morning, to go work and come back home safely without fear of traffic or armed robbers.

Please KORO must not win!!!! PDP must not win in Lagos!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by abdkabir(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2007
I will rule by God's grace. grin grin grin

With my connections with Bode Goerge and Obasanjo. I will Rule in 007.

Vote Me.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2007
femilangy:

how u take know say koro wont take lagos anywhere?is he your uncle or u sabi am 1on 1?guy forget koro would do better than tinubu. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Probably bt nt better than the recent set of candidates we have.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2007
Femmy
I am sure you can do better than that B.Sc and M.Sc in Public Admin which school which year or na Satellite campus If you are representing Koro you are doing a bad job for I dont see the reason for all that name calling and

dayokanu i have been ignoring u this long because your lines are crap."whats koros professional qualification" like u think he ia an illiterate or doesnt have a degree?i purposely ignored u this long because your lines are crap(and i wont eat my words).
stuffs

What was he doing before politics or was it straight from school that he became Chairman?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Apelles: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2007
Jimi Agbaje is Lagos' next Governor

visit jimiagbaje.com
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2007
9ja4ever my main man i feel u.vote the candidate of ur choice.i am not ere to convince u to vote koro, i am only telling u who will rule lagos in may,because that is the title of the thread.

dayokonu me no get ur time person get b.sc,m.sc in public admin,has been a Lg chairman,commisioner and presently a senator,u come dey yan say shey na satellite campus or fake certificate.so all the wyle he was in govt and he is still in govt them no fit know if na fake certificate him present.Guy na ur prob.

i am leaving the thread for the new comers.will be back in april after koro become gov

am out.
happy debating
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lolabaloo(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2007
dont go now. sad sad sad
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by simmy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2007
JIMI AGBAJE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UP JIMI AGBAJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hav u seen his ads, his posters,
he stands head and shoulders above the others 4 miles
JIMI 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MMMMMMMMMMMM
IIIIIIIIIIiiiiii
up jimi agbaje
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dude(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
lola baloo:

don't go now. sad sad sad

allow him go. the guy has run out of his illogical arguments. one of his posts said something about Koro's camp hoping for a run off between fashola and koro so that they will put a "winning"plan into motion.what makes them think Tinubu\fashola's camp are not envisiaging this move and are putting together a counter-plan? or does koro posses the monopoly of strategizing?
  when Lewa raised some good points i was hoping he will address, he suddenly turned soft asking lewa if koro has snatched his girlfriend, leaving the issue in point.was it only me that noticed he was empty and had been firing blanks only to back off at the sight of an "atomic bomb"? he also chose to ignore the questions on the authenticity of koro's academic background which makes me doubt the athenticity of his claims.i must also point out his choice of words and manner in responding to questions which i would term as verbal assault. haba! if he does this online, what would he not do if he had acess to them folks? he is clearly proving right folks who called koro a thug.afterall, by their fruits, u shall know them. if this are the kind of folks that sorround koro, we can then imagine the kind of person koro is and know exactly why we should vote him in as governor.GOD FORBID! eko oni koro.

i doubt if femilagy really know's koro well or got a good brief before stepping into public domain with his "koro for Gov" project.
now to the who will rule lagos. i dare say nobody can give an accurate prediction. Politics and Economics have been know to fool world experts and go contrary to expectations repeatedly.different factors usually come into play in last moments of decision.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by chuka2003(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2007
That "Koro" guy, whats his name, Femmy really has issues . I guess Koro isn't paying him well enough. Please let him go OOO!! good riddance to bad rubbish embarassed embarassed. he will definitely eat his words come May 2007!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2007
This is Koros biography

Constituency:Lagos Central Bende
Date Elected:2003 Seat Up In:2007
Date of Birth:July 1954 Marital Status:Married with 4 children

(which university, what year,what class oof degree,what course? [size=8pt][/size]

Previous Elected Office:Chairman Lagos island
Legislative Experience:
Committee Membership:
Previous Appointments:Lagos State Commissioner
Awards and Honours:Key to the city of Glenarden National deans list (USA, 1993)

excuse me ,when did he study in us? how did he get on the natiional deans list?

Legislative Interests:Agriculture , Banking, Transport, Petroluem, Police Affair

Target Achievement:Lawmaking to improverish average Nigerian criminal

lawnmaking to impoverish average nigerian criminal

Constituency Address:50, Western Avenue Nurulere Surulere, Lagos

DUHHHHH!!!!!!
quit hitting us with bullshit!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2007
we have an idea of the employment history of the other candidates, what is koro's emplyment history? where r d places where he worked b4 becoming a politician?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2007
anybody have an idea how the debate went today?

i understand Koro, Pedro, Fashola and Agbaje had a debate session today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky. / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.