Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (51438 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by alfa2016: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017
According to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, here are 20 tests a guy can give a lady to see if she is indeed wife material. He added that a lady must pass at least 15 out of 20...lol. Read below:

Dear Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria, any lady who doesn't pass at least 15 out of these tests is not a wife material by @joroolumofin .

This article is inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of friends at a resort over the weekend. We realized that unlike our parents times it's very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most girls looking like barbies. Are there still loving traditional supportive women out there ?

Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover

1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car

2. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments

3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts

4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you're quitting your job to be a DJ or barber

5. Wake her up 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup

6. Tell her you're celibate and you don't want sex till marriage

7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.

8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.

9. If you have a beard, shave it all up

10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food

11. Propose without a ring

12. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage

13. Tell her she must attend mid week service and join the choir mistress gild

14. Tell her you're going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo

15. Tell her to add your mom , dad and all siblings on social media and bbm

16. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.

17. Tell her you're going for a course and she should wait for you. be it ( Msc , MBA, Phd )

18. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you

19. Tell her she can't watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.

20. Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer for your wedding that you're saving up.

Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true "ID" persona / archetypes of your partner."

Do you agree?

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/any-lady-who-doesnt-pass-at-least-15-out-of-these-tests-not-wife-material-joro-olumofin/

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by olasaad(f): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Joro....social media counsellor. Most of this point are not even relevant in marital counselling

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by REIIGN(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Passat kwa? shocked
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by casttlebarbz(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
who takes joro serious?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by LordZero(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2017
REIIGN:
Passat kwa? shocked
I even think say him dey talk about 2017 VW Passat..

That dude and his half baked thoughts sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by zynellsmum(f): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2017
bullshit.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2017
counselor watches too much nollywood cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by REIIGN(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2017
LordZero:

I even think say him dey talk about 2017 VW Passat..

That dude and his half baked thoughts sha.

LOL. Me too! The mistake is from the OP. I think he meant to type "Pass At". gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2017
You for kuku tell her to sweep your roof, abeg fi mi le joor

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL. Me too! The mistake is from the OP. I think he meant to type "Pass At". gringrin
Who lock you grin
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by REIIGN(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Who lock you grin
Same despot wey lock you. grin
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Wife materials like tboss and bisola

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2017
What if she passes these tests but she was only pretending all through?

Yes bro... Women are the greatest pretenders in the world. Natural CIA undercover agents without practice/training

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
REIIGN:

Same despot wey lock you. grin
gringrin how many months?
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by kerryjossy(f): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Joke of the century.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by SuperPanther: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
alfa2016:
[s]According to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, here are 20 tests a guy can give a lady to see if she is indeed wife material. He added that a lady must pass at least 15 out of 20...lol. Read below:

Dear Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria, any lady who doesn't pass at least 15 out of these tests is not a wife material by @joroolumofin .

This article is inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of friends at a resort over the weekend. We realized that unlike our parents times it's very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most girls looking like barbies. Are there still loving traditional supportive women out there ?

Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover

1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car

2. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments

3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts

4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you're quitting your job to be a DJ or barber

5. Wake her up 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup

6. Tell her you're celibate and you don't want sex till marriage

7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.

8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.

9. If you have a beard, shave it all up

10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food

11. Propose without a ring

12. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage

13. Tell her she must attend mid week service and join the choir mistress gild

14. Tell her you're going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo

15. Tell her to add your mom , dad and all siblings on social media and bbm

16. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.

17. Tell her you're going for a course and she should wait for you. be it ( Msc , MBA, Phd )

18. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you

19. Tell her she can't watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.

20. Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer for your wedding that you're saving up.

Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true "ID" persona / archetypes of your partner."

Do you agree?

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/any-lady-who-doesnt-pass-at-least-15-out-of-these-tests-not-wife-material-joro-olumofin/[/s]

38 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by lifestyle1(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
What if my girl already seen this ??

6 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by helphelp: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Mr. Man show me your own wife

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by saint047(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Adeoba10(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Tell her you want to support Arsenal
Tell her you want to die
Tell her you want to urinate
Tell her you are spending your next salary on bet9ja
Tell her this
Tell her that
Rubbish test...

20 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Maybe you could be husband material when you learn that "material" is an uncountable noun, and you don't use the word "a" to reference the singular. The phrase is "she's wife material" not "she's a wife material".

More examples for the interested:
- I need a lot of material for this project.
- I only have one kind of material to work with.
- How many kinds of material do you sell?
- We have five materials available for purchase.*

* When discussing different kinds of material, the word material becomes a countable noun.

This has been annoying me from time immemorial, and it is a distinctly Nigerian grammatical mistake. Like using the word "am" instead of "I'm".

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by ekojoe(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Bae failed many....

But she's the best you'll never have grin

Wtf! Garri at 3am!!! Is she a slave? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by johluv(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Do you think she's gonna do all this?....... I personally think you're joking. undecidedDo you think she's gonna do all this?....... I personally think you're joking.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by triplemmm3(f): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsence Talk
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by goslowgoslow(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Very childish post. Iranu!!

14 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by sekem: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsense!!! sad

Stupid moves like these are the reason why women start to think everything is all about marriage.

If you want to wife her, go ahead and wife her.

Don't come and start giving her stupid tests to prove that she's a wife material or not.

You yourself wey dey drop tests for women, how far for your own side?

Are you husband material enough?

Mtcheeewwwww undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Vicolan: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
They are too expensive naw......
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by donfemo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
You think marriage is secondary school dating? Cos all these is for Secondary school students

14 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Gome23: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Seriously is meaningless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Arsenalholic(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Seriously... This guy well so?

Why should I wake up a chick to goan prepare Eba and Soup for me at 3am?

And I should tell her that I am celibate and will only have sex after marriage... Then only me go still waka come tell her say I give University girl belle?

20 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by economania(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wasting of time, tantamount to childish play,unethical,unprofessional,unreligious and unpractical. Confirm.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by MistadeRegal(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
These aren't the proof of having a good woman.
Use any of these method and you'd remain 'single and searching' forever.
When you're finally done testing Nigerian ladies, you will finally migrate to Spain and have a personal counsel with their new minister.

Rubbling Rubbish.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.