Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (51455 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by repogirl(f): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
olasaad:
Joro....social media counsellor. Most of this point are not even relevant in marital counselling
lol...And some people will take him seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by ioreth69(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=SuperPanther post=54320819][/quote] mtcheew
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
most of the points are just too extreme and narcissistic

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Unnecessary blather undecided Interesting enough, some good women will pass these tests and still get jilted. If only we can stop the way we see these beautiful and lovely creatures. Upward trend in disguised misogyny embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by zinny377(f): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Always about the females...pls what about tests for my baby so I can ascertain he is indeed a husband material? Op wake up from your slumber pls. grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by GoodinPurple: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't understand, you would wake up a Lady by 3am to make Eba and okro soup shocked shocked, even if it is your house maid sef #wehdoneSir
5, 10, 12, and 18 is not a test Biko, it would only pass the wrong message to your partner.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by REIIGN(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
gringrin how many months?
Just two weeks for SINZ

Synzu na till September cheesy
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
REIIGN:

Just two weeks for SINZ

Synzu na till September cheesy
my own na October cry
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by ichommy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
You for kuku tell her to sweep your roof, abeg fi mi le joor

grin U no well o. U wan kill me with Laugh.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
ichommy:

grin U no well o. U wan kill me with Laugh.
grin I tire for the test
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by NaWetinDey(m): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
All these are not relevant. My advice: if you find a woman you have deep feelings for and you are sure she has even half for you, and you are ready for marriage, please go ahead without delay. I made a mistake of thinking of a girl's education first above our love. Then she thought I didn't want her and was gone forever. We were so in love that she would practically jump from a bridge with me and even for me. I should have married her and dared the future with her together. Now we both regret but there's no way back. When you find love and your are seeking for a life partner, just jump in. No conditions will matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by pussypounder(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Funny as it maybe but it might work to truly know the true colors of your hoe cheesy But 10 is a wifey material for naija girls standard wink
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice test.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by pokipoki: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dude, i totally oppose number 10- Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food- She is not a slave!!!
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by idreezbaba(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is stupid!!!!
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by dangotesmummy: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin
lefulefu:
counselor watches too much nollywood cheesy
this one na my ideal husband material tongue

Tall dark and mist importantly with a big kukumba tongue

Like this cool

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin this one na my ideal husband material tongue

Tall dark and mist importantly with a big kukumba tongue

Like this cool
hahahahaha grin grin grin who no like better tin grin grin grin grin.but some lady on another thread say she go prefer a ugly pot bellied guy wey get money over a goodlooking well built guy who is broke grin
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by henryhemon(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
olasaad:
Joro....social media counsellor. Most of this point are not even relevant in marital counselling

They are if you understand where he is coming from.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by olasaad(f): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
henryhemon:

They are if you understand where he is coming from.

enlighten me pls
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by dabrightt: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
sekem:
Nonsense!!! sad

Stupid moves like these are the reason why women start to think everything is all about marriage.

If you want to wife her, go ahead and wife her.

Don't come and start giving her stupid tests to prove that she's a wife material or not.

You yourself wey dey drop tests for women, how far for your own side?

Are you husband material enough?

Mtcheeewwwww undecided
That is the reason why we have increasing rate of divorcee and baby mama in nigeria.

I dont knw why youth of nowadays refuse to learn.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by henryhemon(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
olasaad:

enlighten me pls

That women love material things once it is gone...they will be on the move. It's bro code women wouldn't understand It,people are taking what he says on face value.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by olasaad(f): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
henryhemon:

That women love material things once it is gone...they will be on the move. It's bro code women wouldn't understand It,people are taking what he says on face value.

As Yoruba ppl use to say"a woman gave birth to your children, it doesn't mean she can not kill you". If you love a lady and you wish to settled down with her, just study her character that's why you guys court, if it goes down with you then go ahead and marry her.

Following this rules will just make you an eternal bachelor

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by dangotesmummy: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
lefulefu:

hahahahaha grin grin grin who no like better tin grin grin grin grin.but some lady on another thread say she go prefer a ugly pot bellied guy wey get money over a goodlooking well built guy who is broke grin
a husband material is a complete package. Big inside his boxers and big inside his bank account. That is a real husband material

More importantly no be person wey go do 2minutes pour akamu all over the bed like slowpoke. 45 minutes e still dey ride on tongue

That is husband material

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
dangotesmummy:
a husband material is a complete package. Big inside his boxers and big inside his bank account. That is a real husband material

More importantly no be person wey go do 2minutes pour akamu all over the bed like slowpoke. 45 minutes e still dey ride on tongue

That is husband material
see as u just analyse everything grin grin grin.dis lady u go bad gaan grin grin grin.but its gud for a lady to bad and naughty cos na wetin we guys also dey look for wen we want wife material cheesy.lol 2 minutes men na d bad habits wey dem dey indulge in na im dey make dem quick throway d akamu b4 the appointed time cheesy cheesy.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by omoharry(f): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
becos u want to marry her u will now make her ur slave.. she should Cook for u 3am becos u want to take d food to coven. ..losense
I wonder oo! some guys een! poverty done do them tire so te the things don enter thier DNA...they dont even know the normal qualities to look for in a woman..shaking my head
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by folasayolyn(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
jor always good for al laugh, esp in this recession
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by AntiNigerian: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
alfa2016:
According to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, here are 20 tests a guy can give a lady to see if she is indeed wife material. He added that a lady must pass at least 15 out of 20...lol. Read below:

Dear Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria, any lady who doesn't pass at least 15 out of these tests is not a wife material by @joroolumofin .

This article is inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of friends at a resort over the weekend. We realized that unlike our parents times it's very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most girls looking like barbies. Are there still loving traditional supportive women out there ?

Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover

1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car

2. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments

3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts

4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you're quitting your job to be a DJ or barber

5. Wake her up 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup

6. Tell her you're celibate and you don't want sex till marriage

7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.

8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.

9. If you have a beard, shave it all up

10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food

11. Propose without a ring

12. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage

13. Tell her she must attend mid week service and join the choir mistress gild

14. Tell her you're going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo

15. Tell her to add your mom , dad and all siblings on social media and bbm

16. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.

17. Tell her you're going for a course and she should wait for you. be it ( Msc , MBA, Phd )

18. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you

19. Tell her she can't watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.

20. Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer for your wedding that you're saving up.

Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true "ID" persona / archetypes of your partner."

Do you agree?

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/any-lady-who-doesnt-pass-at-least-15-out-of-these-tests-not-wife-material-joro-olumofin/

Oh my God! I never knew you were impotent! angry
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by henryhemon(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
olasaad:

As Yoruba ppl use to say"a woman gave birth to your children, it doesn't mean she can not kill you". If you love a lady and you wish to settled down with her, just study her character that's why you guys court, if it goes down with you then go ahead and marry her.

Following this rules will just make you an eternal bachelor

You never know fully a lady's character. They 're like chameleons very few are real.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by euchariadavid(f): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
I disagree
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by euchariadavid(f): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
henryhemon:

You never know fully a lady's character. They 're like chameleons very few are real.
Some Men also hide their character after marriage the new character will develop do you know that?
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
zynellsmum:
bullshit.....
Hello bae. You must be a good wife material for saying bullshit. I need 2 yards for my cut and sew.

Meanwhile....! Excuse me *Coughs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Should I Marry This Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.