Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (51439 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by fattprince(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
If u try this test ;Djust be ready to be a father
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
No one is perfect.even men

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Personally I don't think those stuffs written up there are relevant anyways. Just pray to Baba God to bless you with your own wife/Soulmate.
That been said shout out to every Fc Barcelona fan out there I still beleive we are more than a club irrespective of whatever happens.
#lets keep the hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by prela(f): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
baba yii ti mugbo
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by steve6: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
No be small thing o!
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by assana: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecidedlike seriously u just sidon begin think of slavery abi
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
kalindaminda:
Maybe you could be husband material when you learn that "material" is an uncountable noun, and you don't use the word "a" to reference the singular. The phrase is "she's wife material" not "she's a wife material".

More examples for the interested:
- I need a lot of material for this project.
- I only have one kind of material to work with.
- How many kinds of material do you sell?
- We have five materials available for purchase.*

* When discussing different kinds of material, the word material becomes a countable noun.

This has been annoying me from time immemorial, and it is a distinctly Nigerian grammatical mistake. Like using the word "am" instead of "I'm".

I learnt something new. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Pro2makx(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oh no!! Not again. Ladies wont like this
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by emi14: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
With these useless point in mind. She tells you she is not educated and a sickler will you still marry her.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by nkwuocha: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Many of the highlighted is exactly what i don't want from my woman.Cant keep a mediocre as a wife.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by mira4u: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thrash!!! You better make the wife material yourself.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by tmgold007(f): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can pass those test the one i cant stand is number 3,5,12,and 18 all those number i choose ko le work....laye laye wahala go dey
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Dyt(f): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Stewpid
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Number 12 and 18 is not in my dictionary.

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
I think this makes sense but passing 15 is too much...
If she passes 10 she try.
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Snowstorm: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
They cant do any.....
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Vaxt(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
olasaad:
Joro....social media counsellor. Most of this point are not even relevant in marital counselling
1 of dem spotted t-boss them 33yrs no marriage
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol......I can't even try half of all dat to bae.....but if I do, she will grumble n still do it

There was a time I told her I wanted to have my bath, she went to fetch water alone at 11pm....i think daz enuf for now. Maybe i will try some of those tips
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by mccoy47(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Coming from a guy! Any girl who passes more than half of this test is not a wife material but a door mat!

5 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
If you have a beard shave it all up? undecided what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by wordcat(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Seems the op is living in Mars!

Many families don't even have decoder not to talk of watching zee world abi no be people dey live for Mowe?
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:
What if she passes these tests but she was only pretending all through?

Yes bro... Women are the greatest pretenders in the world. Natural CIA undercover agents without practice/training
I wonder if they learn from zee world or telemundo
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

I wonder if they learn from zee world or telemundo

Korean movies. Boys before flower grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by arsenic33(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
The Minister of sex must read this o... Make I go Spain go report
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
becos u want to marry her u will now make her ur slave.. she should Cook for u 3am becos u want to take d food to coven. ..losense

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Lecturer05(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Relationship joker you mean? Believe me, you would make a better career in comedy.
alfa2016:
According to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, here are 20 tests a guy can give a lady to see if she is indeed wife material. He added that a lady must pass at least 15 out of 20...lol. Read below:

Dear Eligible Bachelors in Nigeria, any lady who doesn't pass at least 15 out of these tests is not a wife material by @joroolumofin .

This article is inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of friends at a resort over the weekend. We realized that unlike our parents times it's very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most girls looking like barbies. Are there still loving traditional supportive women out there ?

Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover

1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car

2. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments

3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts

4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you're quitting your job to be a DJ or barber

5. Wake her up 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup

6. Tell her you're celibate and you don't want sex till marriage

7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.

8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.

9. If you have a beard, shave it all up

10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food

11. Propose without a ring

12. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage

13. Tell her she must attend mid week service and join the choir mistress gild

14. Tell her you're going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo

15. Tell her to add your mom , dad and all siblings on social media and bbm

16. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.

17. Tell her you're going for a course and she should wait for you. be it ( Msc , MBA, Phd )

18. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you

19. Tell her she can't watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.

20. Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer for your wedding that you're saving up.

Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true "ID" persona / archetypes of your partner."

Do you agree?

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/any-lady-who-doesnt-pass-at-least-15-out-of-these-tests-not-wife-material-joro-olumofin/

Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Korean movies. Boys before flower grin
And that was how i left one of my side piece that year bck in Uni....
She was zombified.... Boys before kini!!!? angry
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by youngjoy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
make him kuku marry god na
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by vicben27(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
creazz pple every wer
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Gemc3(f): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Msheeeew
Re: Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin by Nwakannaya1: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol...
Get ready to remain a bachelor for life.
You better don't try this stunt in ur relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.