Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (54763 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by cstr55: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol.
Nigga asking why would Jesus watch a couple copulate?
No respect at all for the things of God.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by sureheaven(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wetin concern me.......

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by pweshboi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
That Ebenezer okpiri's comment...

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by maynation(f): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some acclaimed Christians tho undecided.

No s*x until bf does those. That feeling ehn embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by nothingmega122(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
I dey talk say Barça Don win una dey talk rubbish
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy seconded the op on anal part tho but mouthgig no no no no grin
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by segebase(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
lmao
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol

4 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Choiszman:
My nairaland paddies, what is your say on this? undecided

A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Ibiene Bato Martha Williams, in a post of hers, claimed that God hates anal and MouthAction – according to her, the Holy Spirit ministered to her that married couples have been erring too when they have sex, as she deliberated on sexual purity for singles.

She claims that any part of the body which was not created as a sex organ, shouldn’t be used for sex. She also says that people who engage in such act, are comfortable with it because they’re yet to allow the Holy Spirit tutor them.

Read what she wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1327587527287404&id=100001085087036
And some Nigerians have reacted:

Shared On PalmChatApp @ www.palmchatnow.com

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by UnknownT: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin
lol, i never recover from the one wey say BBN na cult, na em dem drop this one. E reach to complain oh grin

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
We need brilliant ideas that will propel us out of recession biko

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by almarthins(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this anal sex and bj ebola BbNaija etc to Nigeria. Jonathan ruined us

IpobExposed

Are u normal at all? What has Jonathan got to do with anal sex eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm against it bt the lady shudnt spritualise everything abeg. Lol

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some people sha. Why must everything have biblical backings? This shows how inconsistent the bible is and why many have been bound by the chain of fear.

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Choiszman:

A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Ibiene Bato Martha Williams, in a post of hers, claimed that God hates anal and MouthAction – according to her, the Holy Spirit ministered to her that married couples have been erring too when they have sex, as she deliberated on sexual purity for singles.

She claims that any part of the body which was not created as a sex organ, shouldn’t be used for sex. She also says that people who engage in such act, are comfortable with it because they’re yet to allow the Holy Spirit tutor them.

Read what she wrote:

Tk u for boldly declaring the truth.These actions are uncleaness.And d youths of today hate to be told,"this is wrong".They rationalize everythng.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kissing is sin.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by chuksjuve(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Take away Godliness from a man, what you have left is a defiled, empty and perversed creature devoid of morals.

The lady just spoke the bitter truth

Your argument or opinion about truth counts for nothing..

After all said and done ..

Civil engineers, builders, real estate persons should check my profile.
I can be a solution to your projects

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sex, sex, sex, sex and sex, Una no dey taya, next news jare, na today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by emmayodata(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
God, pls deliver me from from this limitations called religion.

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by jnrbayano(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Who she dey follow talk all Dis one for sef... If na singles I go understand buh for couples I no gree oo cus I go follow my husband do every pattern grin

You gonna take it in the ass hole too?

I don die

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
I like analyzing sex die.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by AkachukwuD(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank God am still a Virgin
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by amanze15(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians are world renowned hypocrites grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Who she dey follow talk all Dis one for sef... If na singles I go understand buh for couples I no gree oo cus I go follow my husband do every pattern grin
wink

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
... There is also a total deviatn 4rm moral norms.Even nature tells us what each body organ ought 2 be used 4.The wrong things of yesterday have become right today!

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Earth2Metahuman: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Nawa oo...who is she to dictate how couples choose to live their sexual life...and d worst is that dey will start quoting bible to back up their claims...

Madam,mind ur business...do whatever u wish to ur husband and leave other women to handle their husband however dey like... over sabi!..angry
I hope you are not homophobia
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ceejay4real(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Choiszman:

Read what she wrote:

Anal sex yes! MouthAction NO NO NO NO! It's the greatest gift God gave mankind! Every Animal on this planet also enjoys and practice MouthAction! So OP
shut the fvck up and stop saying nonsense!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
we are to have sex with our "rightful" by the means stated by the creator... the natural place for it...
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
chuksjuve:
Take away Godliness from a man, what you have left is a defiled, empty and perversed creature devoid of morals.

The lady just spoke the bitter truth

Your argument or opinion about truth counts for nothing..

After all said and done ..

Civil engineers, builders, real estate persons should check my profile.
I can be a solution to your projects
Correct!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by veacea: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wetin be my own? But if handle her with my bloku-s she will forget about all these stories and I go reset her brain

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by tasceige(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
maynation:
Some acclaimed Christians tho undecided.

No s*x until bf does those. That feeling ehn embarassed cry

Just passing by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.