Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (54804 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
All she said is right. If I want to sex use dick put inside pussy not dick inside anus. One babe b wan force me do her anal sex I run away from hotel room. I hate it .

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by maynation(f): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
tasceige:

Just passing by
undecided plz don't match me undecided

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Senorprinz(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
since the mouth is an organ for just speech and eating, it means kissing is also a sin.

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Icaretoo: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hades2016:
Watin concern me ... na una sabi grin me na anything me da do grin

anything azin goat horse dog and d list goes on and on
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Unclerukus: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Everybody claims God speaks to them. Her points are totally wrong.

1 Corinthians 7:4-5

The wife does not have authority over her own body but
yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have
authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive
each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that
you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so
that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
-
This means any sexual activity within the confines of a marriage, as long as there has been a mutual agreement to undertake it, is not a sin as it leads to sexual satisfaction to the couple.

A lot of pastors/ ministers (ordained or not ) have developed the dirty habit of blatantly misinterpreting the bible verses to suit their agenda. That's the reason why you should cultivate the habit of reading the bible too, so that you wouldn't be another gullible disciple.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by PenisCaP: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Nawa oo...who is she to dictate how couples choose to live their sexual life...and d worst is that dey will start quoting bible to back up their claims...
Madam,mind ur business...do whatever u wish to ur husband and leave other women to handle their husband however dey like... over sabi!..angry

I like ur type my dear..
Pls marry me and give me through d back door tongue
Im serious
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
The hypocrisy is just excruciating! People argue against gay sex with the following popular point: lock them up in a room and let's see if they can get pregnant (as if sex were only meant for procreation). Now they are arguing that there is nothing unnatural about a penis in a woman's mouth or butthole? Is that the way to fertilize an egg?

If you want to stick it in the butthole, don't deny someone else the privilege. Or, at least be consistent about banning unproductive crevices. This woman is being consistent.

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by mathew2oa(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
woodcook:
hahah. Same people that say she is talking trash are same set of people that hate gay 'activities'.

Is it not same thing that gay men do (anal and mouth action), oh I forgot when straight men give their chic anal ( mind you there is no biological evidence to differentiate between a male or female butt hole) and receive blow jobs ( same as gay men, likewise biologically male and female mouth are same make up ) it automatically becomes an acceptable form of sexual activities. Hypocrites everywhere, shitting the post when it suits them.

Live and let live Nigeria!
You must be a gay for typing this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Anal & MouthAction are totally wrong,

1.God MADE UR ASS SO YOU CAN SH#T & FART EASILY, HAPPILY & PEACEFULL NOT TO STICK A DI#K INSIDE

2. God made UR MOUTH SO YOU CAN EAT, DRINK & BREATH NOT TO SUCK A DI#K or SUCK A CLIT

EVEN SCIENTIFICALLY ORAL & ANAL sex IS UNHEALTHY & DETRIMENTAL TO UR HEALTH.

This applies to every body either married couples, MALE & FEMALE OLOSHOS.

Those against this lady are already doing these stuff & they no wan stop, so they attack the messenger, to keep her suppressed
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by lasdas100(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
What hand is made for, hands it, what mouth is made for, 'mouths' it. Anus .... it,
correct, your head de there
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
There's no generally acceptable way to satisfy your wife or husband in bed.. Just as body system differs, so as their green button differs from man to woman

If it's mouth action that will please my wife, I will surely do it to please her... Nobody can use Christianity to erode my common sense

There's a wide difference between IGNORANCE and BEING RELIGION.. You can thread the path of Christ yet ignorance may still becloud your sense of reasoning.. It's funny some people still bring IGNORANCE into their sex life even in marriage #pathetic#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by agrovick(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Imbecide Imbecide Imbecide

Anal - nay

Oral - What is this one saying
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by rymesgentility(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
What of anal head ?
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by kayusre: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Read your post again and tell me if you are actually making sense
woodcook:
hahah. Same people that say she is talking trash are same set of people that hate gay 'activities'.

Is it not same thing that gay men do (anal and mouth action), oh I forgot when straight men give their chic anal ( mind you there is no biological evidence to differentiate between a male or female butt hole) and receive blow jobs ( same as gay men, likewise biologically male and female mouth are same make up ) it automatically becomes an acceptable form of sexual activities. Hypocrites everywhere, shitting the post when it suits them.

Live and let live Nigeria!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Cyriloha(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Menh iwanna try this anal stuff one day
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by pussypounder(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
Nawa oo...who is she to dictate how couples choose to live their sexual life...and d worst is that dey will start quoting bible to back up their claims...

Madam,mind ur business...do whatever u wish to ur husband and leave other women to handle their husband however dey like... over sabi!..angry
Your lips though kiss
I will nut inside your mouth and you must swallow embarassed
Mmmm.....those watermelons too look sweet and ripe wink I bet the snail looks good downstairs and slippery because you look juicy smiley I will definitely keep my nuts hanging out and offload my thick Akamu in your pot shocked Mmmmmmmmmm shocked

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by flawlessT(f): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
jnrbayano:

You gonna take it in the ass hole too?

I don die
U no be my husband so make I bo talk... Lol

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by refiner(f): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2017
pussypounder:

Your lips though kiss
I will nut inside your mouth and you must swallow embarassed
Mmmm.....those watermelons too look sweet and ripe wink I bet the snail looks good downstairs and slippery because you look juicy smiley I will definitely keep my nuts hanging out and offload my thick Akamu in your pot shocked Mmmmmmmmmm shocked
Smh angry

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by tealaw(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Naija is slowly turning to kenya where all they talk about is sex and 'pastars' caught with another man's wife.

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Nigerian youth are almost a lost cause but for a small remnant who still have their head on their shoulders.

First off, only a pervert and potential pedophile will become degenerated to the point of encouraging and advertising anal sex - it is sick and disgusting in all its ramifications. Forget about religion now, nature is against this western illness which is now corrupting our youth and rendering them almost useless.

Secondly , many of us have been guilty of or.al sex but make no mistake about it, o.ral sex is filthy to the core, licking a bacteria , fungi and perhaps disease ridden private part of a person you may not even end up marrying. It is a known fact that one of the main causes of mouth and throat cancer apart from smoking is or.al sex. Stop this sick behaviour !!

Flee from sexual perversion if you want to have a happy life.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by yomz1e(m): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2017
I bet they are Reedeemers or winners! bunch of boring hags! example is the person above me.... business
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2017
yomz1e:
I bet they Reedeemers or winners! bunch of boring hags! example is the person above me....

I am not AFFILIATED with stupid religion, this is common sense.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by yomz1e(m): 12:34am On Mar 09, 2017
i disagree with you, what makes this life beautiful is the fact that we are all different, imagine how boring life would be if everything is black and white. what i like you might not like, what you like i might dislike, but i won't condemn you for it. Do not judge so that ye not be judge. As long as me and my partner enjoy exploring each other sexual fantasies that's our business. Don't need religion to tell what i should do in bed.

frosbel2:

I am not AFFILIATED with stupid religion, this is common sense.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2017
yomz1e:
i disagree with you, what makes this life beautiful is the fact that we are all different, imagine how boring life would be if everything is black and white. what i like you might not like, what you like i might dislike, but i won't condemn you for it. Do not judge so that ye not be judge. As long as me and my partner enjoy exploring each other sexual fantasies that's our business. Don't need religion to tell what i should do in bed.

It is sexual deviant behaviour . You have sex in the same place that shit comes out from ? Filth to the power 1 million !!!

But of course, as far as you degrade yourselves in the privacy of your homes, no problem - but the minute you start to encourage this abnormal behaviour as normal in public , we will fight you tooth and nail to prevent this western plague from completing the decimation of our culture.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by kingsley724(m): 12:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Opakan2:
She is right na..

Anything outside the proper reproduction means na sin.. I'm talking missionary, doggy maybe

God should just forgive us.. everyone is a sinner
thats true
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by yomz1e(m): 12:53am On Mar 09, 2017
U funny Sha!, Deviant? how so? so the mouth you kiss doesn't have bacteria ko? the kitten you poke don't have bacteria too, be it good or bad bacteria.. guy free your mind! Degrade? you don't follow religion,but you see it as bad ...nikka please! i bet your wife or GF must be really bored with that missionary position all the time, you better wise up before some baddo guy eat her snail.

frosbel2:

It is sexual deviant behaviour . You have sex in the same place that shit comes out from ? Filth to the power 1 million !!!

But of course, as far as you degrade yourselves in the privacy of your homes, no problem - but the minute you start to encourage this abnormal behaviour as normal in public , we will fight you tooth and nail to prevent this western plague from completing the decimation of our culture.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by enigmaticlion: 1:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Pm me make we test run. Thanks
flawlessT:
Who she dey follow talk all Dis one for sef... If na singles I go understand buh for couples I no gree oo cus I go follow my husband do every pattern grin
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by donaldokwuose: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches. Click here to find out how
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Toks2008(m): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2017
I actually opened this thread to read scriptures butteresing her stands but when I read "the holy spirit ministered to me..." I knew she was just an attention seeker...

In the confines of marriage...anything goes as long as the couple is comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Tabbaz1: 2:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Hades2016:
Watin concern me ... na una sabi grin me na anything me da do grin

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nancy2016: 3:13am On Mar 09, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
The hypocrisy is just excruciating! People argue against gay sex with the following popular point: lock them up in a room and let's see if they can get pregnant (as if sex were only meant for procreation). Now they are arguing that there is nothing unnatural about a penis in a woman's mouth or butthole? Is that the way to fertilize an egg?

If you want to stick it in the butthole, don't deny someone else the privilege. Or, at least be consistent about banning unproductive crevices. This woman is being consistent.

Well said. I love what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by blont(m): 3:31am On Mar 09, 2017
if it was in those days, the poster of this topic could be beheaded for blasphemy, blasphemy against the holy ghost talking to you. you see a message of homosexuality in the bible and you turned it into mouth action and what so ever your tags are... if the mouth is just for talking or eating alone, why didn't you condemn kissing? oh! i guess you kiss that it is why kissing aspect is good in general and not condemned.

#abeg make una leave me and my ORAL, and stop preaching the bible backward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.