Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (54794 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by adabekee12(f): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Nigerians and their obsession with oppressive religions and cultures need to be annihilated.

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by emmanuel4758(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this anal sex and bj ebola BbNaija etc to Nigeria. Jonathan ruined us

IpobExposed

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by franklingud(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2017
All these people talking as if they know the mind of God, make me laugh.

Are you so sure that what you are saying is right? Hmmn! This one is sin, that one is not sin and that one is worst than this one.

How sure are you?

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ransomed: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2017
She posted this topic on facebook for her friends to read. Your aproko NLop copied and pasted it on this forum and some "Rabbid dawgz" went beserk to attack her personality instead of the topic. State your position on the topic and stop insulting her intelligence. They condemn gays and lesbians but they approve their modus operandi. What a perversed and pathetic generation of vipers.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by franklingud(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2017
adabekee12:
Nigerians and their obsession with oppressive religions and cultures need to be annihilated.
undecided na wa oo!
Adabekee nwayo kwa!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by adabekee12(f): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
franklingud:

undecided na wa oo!
Adabekee nwayo kwa!

No, most Nigerians are so brainwashed by religion that the only thing that can save them is to separate their head from their body.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by kingsmaila(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
The Preacher is right. All she said are well clarified as sin in the Quran.

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2017
LOL...no be me na grin cheesy
ceejay4real:

Anal sex yes! MouthAction NO NO NO NO! It's the greatest gift God gave mankind! Every Animal on this planet also enjoys and practice MouthAction! So OP
shut the fvck up and stop saying nonsense!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by franklingud(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2017
adabekee12:

No, most Nigerians are so brainwashed by religion that the only thing that can save them is to separate their head from their body.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my lawd!
But it still won't help matters. Rather take it to a whole new level.
grin grin you funny sha!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by adabekee12(f): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2017
franklingud:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my lawd!
But it still won't help matters. Rather take it to a whole new level.
grin grin you funny sha!

I am very serious. These foreign racist, patriarchal religions have given false hope to Nigerians, so much so that they have become illogical. Every problem they face they expect a "God" to take vengeance and fight for them. Religion is political and a business. It is Artificial... meaning it is man made.

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2017
in order words, you're in support of anal sex? undecided
adabekee12:

I am very serious. These foreign racist, patriarchal religions have given false hope to Nigerians, so much so that they have become illogical. Every problem they face they expect a "God" to take vengeance and fight for them. Religion is political and a business. It is Artificial... meaning it is man made.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by adabekee12(f): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Choiszman:
in order words, you're in support of anal sex? undecided

Yes, I am for oral sexxx, anal, facesitting, fetishes among consented adults, cunnilingus, anilingus, eproctophilia etc.

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Interesting.....I like you

You stand for what you believe

Kudos smiley wink
adabekee12:

Yes, I am for oral sexxx, anal, facesitting, fetishes among consented adults, cunnilingus, anilingus, eproctophilia etc.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by FOLLEY20(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2017
In fact, this lady is very correct. Using any part of the body that is not meant sex for sex, it's a sin, devilish & pervertion.!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by adabekee12(f): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Choiszman:
Interesting.....I like you

You stand for what you believe

Kudos smiley wink

Oh yes smiley.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by drmuri(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Alhamdulillah, islam is quite clear as to what degree of intimacy is allowed.
Homosexuality, bestiality, lesbianism are all haram(forbidden) infact, Homosexuality and bestiality attract capital punishment.
As for what is allowed amongst married couples,
Sex in the anus and with a menstruating woman is haram. Infact prophet Muhammed said a man who has Sex with a fellow man, or woman in her anus or a menstruating woman is cursed.
As to MouthAction, schorlars defer with majority saying it is forbidden since the sexual organs especially the female is conduit for dirt, eg blood, offensive discharges etc.
Every other thing apart from these, the couples can carry go and exploit each other to the fullest. Thanks.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by chiraqDemon(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
That person that used door and window as example
How is it bad to decide to use window to enter my own house again
House that i rented
With my own money
Or my father's housr
The House complain?

See give and receive top
Or when u go to hell na propane and kerosene dem go use power ur won hell
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2017
You not based in 9ja right?

adabekee12:

Oh yes smiley.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by adabekee12(f): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Choiszman:
You not based in 9ja right?

No, I am based in New York.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2017
I see why you don't reason like us grin

The name is choice by the way smiley
adabekee12:

No, I am based in New York.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by DrogoG(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2017
This is why I hate religious nuts' attitude.
Don't push your beliefs on others! Keep your f*ucking religion to yourself! What the hell is wrong with "religious" people?

I don't do anal and I have no business with what people do in their beds. If two consenting adults decide to do anal or other sexual stuff, it is their f*ucking business and not yours!!

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2017
well said

cool
DrogoG:
This is why I hate religious nuts' attitude.
Don't push your beliefs on others! Keep your f*ucking religion to yourself! What the hell is wrong with "religious" people?

I don't do anal and I have no business with what people do in their beds. If two consenting adults decide to do anal or other sexual stuff, it is their f*ucking business and not yours!!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by franklingud(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
adabekee12:

Your opinion shaa!!
Like I said, it won't help matters at all.

Nne ur DP though... Are those real?
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2017
hahahahaha.....badt guy grin cheesy
franklingud:

Your opinion shaa!!
Like I said, it won't help matters at all.

Nne ur DP though... Are those real?
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Chijosky(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
woodcook:
hahah. Same people that say she is talking trash are same set of people that hate gay 'activities'.

Is it not same thing that gay men do (anal and mouth action), oh I forgot when straight men give their chic anal ( mind you there is no biological evidence to differentiate between a male or female butt hole) and receive blow jobs ( same as gay men, likewise biologically male and female mouth are same make up ) it automatically becomes an acceptable form of sexual activities. Hypocrites everywhere, shifting the post when it suits them.

Live and let live Nigeria!
Gbam! In my own opinion I always said that, if you a man is able to have anal sex with a woman then you can be gay, it's the same thing
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chijosky:
Gbam! In my own opinion I always said that, if you a man is able to have anal sex with a woman then you can be gay, it's the same thing

"My brother no mind those hypocrite."
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by blont(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
frosbel2:

You use your mouth to clean the place where urine and blood flow out from ?? You must be sick !
oga cleaner, tell me how many percent clean is ur mouth, stomarch and the air u breath, if u r still alive with all these things that have dirt, i can also stay alive with one of the human body part that clean itself. do ur findings. yet u dey insert ur golden dick for where urine and blood they flow out frm, lol. dont u knw ur golden dick is more prone to "where urine and blood they flow frm"? i hate hypocrate. if u got nothing to comment, you can scroll pass.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by pestrolus2002(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pls what's mouth action
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Think what? Are there nothing like sinful act? Everything is a matter of choice. But the Bible says, choose life that you may live.
Think independently.
All your judgements are dependent on a fictional book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.