Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (54761 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by joe4christ(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2017
woodcook:

I can see that my logic eludes you. I never said anything was a sin or not. I am just pointing out the bias of those that were trying to tell the lady that it was not a sin.

Oga take a second look at my post again abi somebody provoke you?

Mr.logic how is it a sin? Cos people choose to have sex in a way that best suits them and spice up their marriage life now becomes sinfull
That means pre-intimacy is actually a sin too since it involves alot of pre-intimacy and lots of touching.
If we were to go by the lady's judgement, sex will become so boring, as if the reason for sex exclude pleasure and only designed for procreation.

What a primitive way of reasoning.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
joe4christ:

Mr.logic how is it a sin? Cos people choose to have sex in a way that best suits them and spice up their marriage life now becomes sinfull
That means pre-intimacy is actually a sin too since it involves alot of pre-intimacy and lots of touching.
If we were to go by the lady's judgement, sex will become so boring, as if the reason for sex exclude pleasure and only designed for procreation.

hmmmm
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
joe4christ:

Brother go back and re-read my initial comment, I never said it was a sin or not a sin. I am not in a position to say that. Please you should re-read and thoroughly understand what I said before jumping into conclusion.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by mathew2oa(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
woodcook:

You are an example of a typical Nigerian idiot, can't even use your brain even if your life depends on it. In stead of presenting your argument you are here spewing trash.

Standing up for the minority automatically makes you a minority?

I can see you are one of those gay haters that goes about sodomizing girls. Infection will soon chop off your dirty penis.
Go to Hell, U don't deserve a Life
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Ashley86400: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
kayusre:
Read your post again and tell me if you are actually making sense

He/ She makes perfect sense. . .
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Ashley86400: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
NamieNamie:
Anal and then Mouth Action is not only disgusting, it is unsanitary. There are worms, fungus, bacteria and other microbes in the anus.

There are worms,fungi (not fungus), bacteria and other micro-organisms in every hole in the body. .mouth, vagina, ears. .even the holes in our skin. . .our bodies are literally hosts to various organisms. .our immune system is what saves us. .
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2017
I can bet my bottom dollar that even Jesus himself would have wanted to stick it in either of these bitches' asses! (@photo below)
Long live bløw jobs! (who ever said unemployment rate was high? cheesy)
Long live 69! Long live anal fûck! Long live døggystyle! grin

"I count religion but a childish toy and hold that there is no sin but ignorance" – Machevil (Christopher Marlowe's The Jew Of Malta)

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Choiszman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmmmm lipsrsealed
DarkRebel101:
I can bet my bottom dollar that even Jesus himself would have wanted to stick it in either of these bitches' asses! (@photo below)
Long live bløw jobs! (who ever said unemployment rate was high? cheesy)
Long live 69! Long live anal fûck! Long live døggystyle! grin

"I count religion but a childish toy and hold that there is no sin but ignorance" – Machevil (Christopher Marlowe's The Jew Of Malta)
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by dasamek8: 7:27am On May 11, 2017
Oral and anal sex is unhealthy physically and spiritually. Sex itself is not a mere indulgement. Though am not a christian, the spiritual aspect of it is metaphysically deep and impacting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.