Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! (43952 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
I will press charges
And if she was cool with it, what will you do?? .. Mind your business I guess.. And hey, we re talking about your daughter who allowed a massage unclad, shower unclad and bares her boobs recklessly. Please, park well abeg.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
To confirm consent from a girl, you just don't go directly to her b00bs or dip your hands into her pant. That can get you a slap or in trouble.

Being subtle is the right way, hold her close and see if she'll pull away. Hold her hands, squeeze and see if she'll squeeze back etc.

Na wa for these crude set of people that we have everywhere now, and they think their crude opinions matter in reality.
Check one of my posts, I agree that Kemen's move was creepy... Maybe he is poor at being smooth and subtle. Simple .. Thats it. Labeling him with rape(from that incident only) and all bad words is just plain overblown in my opinion.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

I can't believe you just typed this. angry
What do you mean emotionally and physically weaker?
stop wasting your time on ignorant ppl.... The fact remains that Nigerian ladies have give guys the mentality that when they are gropped without consent they can go free with dragging them to court. This has given Nigerian men the notion that is normal to handle a lady......... These guys are lucky that Nigerian ladies don't know the rights.......
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

And if she was cool with it, what will you do?? .. Mind your business I guess.. And hey, we re talking about your daughter who allowed a massage unclad, shower unclad and bares her boobs recklessly. Please, park well abeg.
u live in Nigeria.. That's Y u reason this way..... Don't this abroad
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2017
when you fall in love, money leaves you !!!
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Check one of my posts, I agree that Kemen's move was creepy... Maybe he is poor at being smooth and subtle. Simple .. Thats it. Labeling him with rape(from that incident only) and all bad words is just plain overblown in my opinion.

The creepy is normal normal thing. When there are other people in the room. Have u gone to clubs with ladies and u all sleep in one room with friends, living room or anywhere. When u want to make that move, u def will be creepy. Everyone keeps saying finger like they have Infrared eyes to see exactly what happened. He could be playing with her navel, rubbing her stomach, just anything for all i care. No proof he penetrated her with her fingers. Leave these hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Ok, I get where you're coming from.

It seems you haven't been paying too much attention to Kemen.

People were quick to judge him because he had shown tendencies to rape.

He had made past statements supporting sexually taking advantage of drunk girls and drugging girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by phintohlar(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Total BS!

How many guys asked for your permission before touching u?
Like Poshestmina or whatever u call ursef....can i touch ur clit?

U babes are emotionally hypocritical clowns

If i may i ask, how many times have u pretended to be sleeping while u are enjoying the touching..?.

I think I should have Toke, Bami and the likes arrested for throwing themselves at me and practically harassing me in the name of being drunk.....

Its ok when its the babes! Tmr u want gender equality.

Shior!!!
smh
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

The creepy is normal normal thing. When there are other people in the room. Have u gone to clubs with ladies and u all sleep in one room with friends, living room or anywhere. When u want to make that move, u def will be creepy. Everyone keeps saying finger like they have Infrared eyes to see exactly what happened. He could be playing with her navel, rubbing her stomach, just anything for all i care. No proof he penetrated her with her fingers. Leave these hypocrites!
See the example you gave sef.

So you think creeping on girls to take sexual advantage of them because the made the mistake of sleeping in the same location with you is normal?

If I was to make a move on a girl in that situation, we would have connected sexually back on the dance floor in the club that we'll both have know we were going to get freaky once we had the chance........all without asking for permission ooo.

Unlike you that will creep up on them while sleeping. Disgusting.

Its fake guys that do that.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by phintohlar(f): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Sorry oooo...

Are u a male or female.

If u are a male, how many girls have u seeked their consent before fingering them?

If u are a female, how many men have asked u, baby can i finger u?

Useless hypocrites!
smh
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by phintohlar(f): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2017
massinola:

You guys are just too impossible. Go back to Debie Rise vs Bassey video, you will find out Bassey was fast asleep. Debie has tried several times to get intimate with Bassey even during parties but Bassey has always resisted her. She did it while Bassey was asleep. The question still remains, does it mean the invisible BigB didn't see that? Why did he not call Bassey to ask if he consented to that? Many unanswered questions. You are telling me you can be fingered without waking up? Haba! Na wood you be? The whole bigbrother thing is turning as if stage managed
guy leave dat thing abeg..
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Was this disqualification based on a final strike (like 2nd yellow card) or it was a straight decision (red card). How many strikes from the rules, warrant a straight disqualification and how many had Kemen gotten?
Yes it was, BB had warned him before this.

He used to try to get fresh with the girls when they were drunk and he did somthing similar to Uriel but she told him off.

He actually has a history of this kinds of move that predate this current one.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
See the example you gave sef.

So you think creeping on girls to take sexual advantage of them because the made the mistake of sleeping in the same location with you is normal?

If I was to make a move on a girl in that situation, we would have connected sexually back on the dance floor in the club that we'll both have know we were going to get freaky once we had the chance........all without asking for permission ooo.

Unlike you that will creep up on them while sleeping. Disgusting.

Its fake guys that do that.

I don hear u original guy.

If u have comprehension probs...na u con sabi that one!

U that knows all the tendencies of rapist.

The guy in question is how old, how many rape cases have been slammed over him. What's ur yard stick of accusing someone of being a potential rapist. Bunch of Hypocrites
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by lacoach: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Amebo123:
OP the issue in this case is dat Tboss was drunk and not aware of what was going on. BBro asked Tboss if she approved of what happened and she said NO. Thats how trouble started
If she was awake and it happened or she has said she approved of it then case close.

All the examples you gave were done by both parties knowingly.

Even Tboss has done some things with house mates before even with Kamen.

It is a pity and sad it has to happen to Kamen and i wish Tboss has said she didnt mind but it has happened and it will soon pass away, it is not the end of life for him.

Ofuneka was drunk too.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by topsam1(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Thedrebaba:
Is it not the same Tboss that flashed her breast for the whole nigeria to see at the start of big brother and she willingly slept in the same bed with a man that has a crush on her and doesn't want to be touched?

You never see breast before? If she had chased him away from that bed of bigbrother you'll still call her names....who dey beg kemen make he no go court? Make e spoil im reputation the more...
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by topsam1(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
lumzybo:
The deed is done already. There is no way kemen will sue BB and win his case, #noWay the odds are against him.

What he need now is damage control. He shld get a good PR and put up a statement. Sinx the video dint really showed up when went down. He shld say "it was just cuddling and if Tboss feels offended he is deeply sorry" I'm sure after doing this, he shld get his Mojo on. Cos without this, the guy is completely finished.

Na only u talk sense pass for here....GBAYII...all the people wey dey rant here wan follow am go spend money for court ni?

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by daveelly: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:

Video recordings of what exactly?
Did you see his hand groping her?
Let's not deviate.

Dont mind ds guy... I was never a fan of Kamen in d house, Yet i am pained by the nature of his exit from d BBN show. All of you out there speaking with sentiments for TBoss (whatever be ur reasons) - U all are hypocrites!!! Are u aware of the after-actions later on that day If you havnt, check here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZ4MOVq_Dc

In the video, she was seen looking under the duvey with Kemen all over her (Yet, u'all keep saying she was sleeping). Later on, on same day before d disqualification (see the video above), she was also seen asking Kemen; If he cant sleep without gropping someone. Funny enough, she even laughed about it. So, where is the word - RAPE, or any other word being put out there against Kemen coming from?
Now, make me understand - who actually told her he was gropping her? How did she know she was being gropped if she was sleeping.

In the end, most ppl are paying a blind eye to the obvious truth. Her own Nemesis is wait right out the door when she comes out.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

The guy in question is how old, how many rape cases have been slammed over him. What's ur yard stick of accusing someone of being a potential rapist. Bunch of Hypocrites
With the example you just gave on sneaking to sexually take advantage of girls that were unfortunate to sleep in the same room with you, you just exposed yourself as a pervert.

If you're wise, you'll delete your post and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by topsam1(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Again, this is not about who is better. It's the generalisation that irks. There are some women that fit the bill of emotionally and physically weaker but not all women. There are men that also fit that bill.

The point is don't assume until the particular woman you are dealing with proves that and even if she does, understand that in that instance, it pertains to her solely.

This mindset means that every dealing women have with men is already tainted before the actual interaction.

I'm alright bro, been nursing a flu whilst dealing with random and totally unexpected flying drop kicks from Noey. ( I mean it, he launches attacks when you are not looking)
Its not really a generalization.

Based on average......yeah, you'll find physically strong girls and emotionally srong girls, lots of them..........but you'll tend to find more men that fit the bill.

Noey has been watching wrestling? You gotta watch where he got that inspiration, you know he excels at whatever he attempts.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by topsam1(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
With the example you just gave on sneaking to sexually take advantage of girls that were unfortunate to sleep in the same room with you, you just exposed yourself as a pervert.

Imagine person wey talk say his friends dey use knorr cube and cocacola dey rape girls....and with his actions in the BBH, what name could be given to such person....

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:

Delete my post for what cheesy

U are very naive. U nor sabi jack!

Example was me referring to not waking my friends up or disturbing anyone

Hahahahaha.

U nor sabi anything .
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by cybriz82(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Amebo123:
OP the issue in this case is dat Tboss was drunk and not aware of what was going on. BBro asked Tboss if she approved of what happened and she said NO. Thats how trouble started
If she was awake and it happened or she has said she approved of it then case close.

All the examples you gave were done by both parties knowingly.

Even Tboss has done some things with house mates before even with Kamen.

It is a pity and sad it has to happen to Kamen and i wish Tboss has said she didnt mind but it has happened and it will soon pass away, it is not the end of life for him.

hmm wz she drunk when kemen dey pour water n she open her iron boobs for kemen to see...abi u tink say kemen na firewood....? lolz
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by pressplay411(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2017
daveelly:
Dont mind ds guy... I was never a fan of Kamen in d house, Yet i am pained by the nature of his exit from d BBN show. All of you out there speaking with sentiments for TBoss (whatever be ur reasons) - U all are hypocrites!!! Are u aware of the after-actions later on that day If you havnt, check here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZ4MOVq_Dc

In the video, she was seen looking under the duvey with Kemen all over her (Yet, u'all keep saying she was sleeping). Later on, on same day before d disqualification (see the video above), she was also seen asking Kemen; If he cant sleep without gropping someone.
Now, make me understand - who actually told her he was gropping her? How did she know she was being gropped if she was sleeping.

In the end, most ppl are paying a blind eye to the obvious truth. Her own Nemesis is wait right out the door when she comes out.

Thanks.
Consent or not, she was aware and didn't complain until BB escalated the issue.
Not here to justify Kemen's action, just saying BB lacks the morality to disqualify him except TBoss had reported.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Delete my post for what cheesy

U are very naive. U nor sabi jack!

Example was me referring to not waking my friends up or disturbing anyone

Hahahahaha.

U nor sabi anything .
You don't even know what "Naïve" means.

I'm sure you just heard that word.

Fake guy that has to wait for girls to sleep to be able to get close to them is talking.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by daveelly: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
don't forget she was drunk
Drunk on what
Do u get drunk by sitting down
Do u even watch the show
She was drunk? Yet, she was in the kitchen doing stuffs during the period right after d party?
She even participated in d "Gospel Truth" game, before it abrupt end.

Chairman, remind me again - how drunk ppl talk, act or walk. (No dey talk rubbish ooo... Komot ur brain from ur yansh put bk for head)
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Thedrebaba: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
topsam1:

You never see breast before? If she had chased him away from that bed of bigbrother you'll still call her names....who dey beg kemen make he no go court? Make e spoil im reputation the more...

So you no mind make your wife or sister open breast for tv and if people dey give am proposal you go dey cry bah ? Go and sit down you can't marry a woman who has done that on national TV.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Imagine, a full grown man creeping around at night trying to take sexual advantage of sleeping girls........do you know how stup1d you'll look.

If I call you "Mumu", I guess it right I let you know why I did.

You're now calling people "Hypocrite" as if you know the meaning.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by progress69: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
Imagine, a full grown man creeping around at night trying to take sexual advantage of sleeping girls........do you know how stup1d you'll look.

If I call you "Mumu", I guess it right I let you know why I did.

You're now calling people "Hypocrite" as if you know the meaning.

Lol.

Like I said...u no nathing. U are one of those 10kobo guys that can shit on their panties for woman. We know ur type. Oga..i.maintian my stand..no matter how clowns try to twist the whole narrative....using Tboss as a justification to push kemen out is hypocritical. Simple!
ba7man:
You don't even know what "Naïve" means.

I'm sure you just heard that word.

Fake guy that has to wait for girls to sleep to be able to get close to them is talking.

Lol. Twist as u like. Hahahahaha.

Na u sabi.

U don't have balls honestly. grin

Someone like the Tboss u are defending so much will spite ur type. U have no idea.

U are naive..means no wisdom and lack of understanding, or u tot the word meant something else? Cos that is what i have been telling u cheesy
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by DukeSolexx: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Tell him bro... to think he was gonna get a reply for insulting me. #SMH
progress69:

U have not made any sense...or make any constructive arguments ever since. All u do is curse and swear like the kid u are. When men talk, kids learn. Sit back and learn....these HOs aren't worth it!
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by do4luv14(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:

Fact is, the act was wrong but the disqualification was even "wronger"
grin grin mak i borrow small from you,
if the redcard ws *WRONGER ehn, in fact the insults, victimization, and defamation of character is the *WRONGST grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester / Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.