Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! (43977 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by shaybebaby(f): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
Why do you think women are refered to as the "Weaker sex"?

Emotionally and physically, they're weaker so they can't be judged by the male yardstick.
I can't believe you just typed this. angry
What do you mean emotionally and physically weaker?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2017
rychard:
The show reeks of. Immortality for people of legal age, even the movie stations warned you with the viewers discretions, so that is not a point or issue to debate on
Then there's a difference between the games and task which are performed and trying to molest a lady without her consent
Your point is like saying, it's okay to rape any girl you see in the club, because the club is an immoral place... And since any girl dresses in a hot way to the club, irrespective of what she says, or how she refuses she doesn't have a right, because she is in the wrong place
Smh, is it in the same bed at night in the club? Lets not kid ourselves here, 90% of guys here will do the same thing if they were on the same bed with a girl in a club, unless they are sissies(or for religious reasons). Its not like Kemen was using physical force against her will. Watch the video again. when she turned, Kemen stopped, so what are we debating here again. Some are shouting rape rape, making the real rapists laff out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2017
geekybabe:

Bassey and debbie have a relationship. The talked about their feelings shortly b4 sleeping. Go check d full footage. They had been kissing well b4 dat. She kissed him with her hands carefully folded at her back. More like a goodnight kiss. Tboss had made it clear to kemen she did not like him. He had been warned. This guy is a perv. His conversations show it. If it was not cameras he would have raped her simple.
Debbie did nothing wrong.
You are not Bassey, what if he felt it was a sexual assault. Why didn't big brother ask him, considering it was obviously without his consent. You are just using the typical societal double standards used for judging men and women in this case.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ok....Ok......You guys are the Stronger sex....emotionally and physically. lipsrsealed

You guys are soooo adorable.

How you been?

You watching The BBN show?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ndidibabe(f): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2017
wirinet:

That should be the question, and not trying to insinuate Kenen has the justification to finger Tboss because she did not complain.
Anyway, I couldn't have made a justification for that. You actually didn't read between the lines.

From the video I saw, he made a move to get intimate with her which she turned. Making such move in in big brother house which condones all sort of immorality shouldn't be a crime.

He should actually have been warned. The poor guy will now live a miserable life because of a crime he might not have committed.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Elmander: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2017
pressplay411:
The answer is simple. Big Brother lacks the moral obligation to disqualify Kemen over his situation with Tboss when worse has been condoned.

The show itself reeks of immorality, period.
Several acts of immorality; sexual and non sexual have been perpetrated by contestants and condoned by the organisers of the show since it's inception. But what makes this special? Yes, ladies we agree it was a sensitive and delicate issue and in fact inexcusable, but were you expecting morality from an immoral show?

Where were you when Debby Rise violated Bassey? Or it doesn't count when a man is the victim?
Or where was BigBrother when married TTT was being serviced by Bisola? Why didn't BigBrother (the informant) inform her of his marital status? Maybe that just wasn't immoral enough.

Perhaps the most hypocritical part on Big brother would have to be in 2007, remember the fingergate scandal between Richard and Ofunekka? How convenient that BigBrother even rewarded the culprit with the prize of the competition. But now disqualify Kemen for a less grievous act?

In conclusion, BigBrotherNigeria is not a realityshow that prides itself over it's moral standards, so to escalate this Kemen-Tboss situation to the level of disqualification was just plain hypocritical. Especially considering that TBoss didn't even lodge a complaint, rather BigBrother blew the whole situation out of proportion.

Kemen would henceforth be stigmatized and become victimized as a sex offender which would damage his relationship and business. He should and must sue for damages and in fact defamation of character.
Yes it was wrong but note that kemen was on d black book before now having gone against big brothers rule by conspiring with marvis to vote some housemates out. Besides that, oda housemates had secret romance with both parties agreeing and in d case of Debbie, she and bassey had something going on but Kemen? The dude had made several attempts on Tboss and its clear she does not want him so why must he go the extent he did if he had so much reputation to protect as u write? Bliv me what's wrong is wrong. If she had in anyway shown any feelings towards him, it would have been different. You must be Kemen's bestie to have as much time to write this
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by teamsynergy: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Interesting, flirting with a married man is not morally wrong?
is it a crime?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2017
ndidibabe:
Anyway, I couldn't have made a justification for that. You actually didn't read between the lines.

From the video I saw, he made a move to get intimate with her which she turned. Making such move in in big brother house which condones all sort of immorality shouldn't be a crime.

He should actually have been warned. The poor guy will now live a miserable life because of a crime he might not have committed.
His crime pre-dates this recent one on T-boss.

He has been warned before by BB and he's made statements that support sexual perdatory actions.

People had been calling for his disqualification long before this.

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
but Tboss has her right
Again, you never can tell if Tboss also didn't like it. There are certain places you can touch a woman and drep down, she will want you to continue. Watch the video, Kemen stopped after she turned, and he did not use any physical force against her wish. Moreso, Tboss was vool with Kemen the next morning and was sitting on his laps. Oooh , but sissies in payportte were feeling the molestation, rape and assault more than Tboss herself
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2017
wirinet:

Are you deaf ( or blind as the case may be). Many people here has been screaming the word CONSENT. If Kenem had sex with TBoss with her consent, Big brother cannot do anything to Kenem.
Explain how he should have gotten her consent on the same bed?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2017
teamsynergy:
is it a crime?
Answering my question with a question... ""yawns"
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
(1) T-boss displayed live boobs to all the housemates, why haven't the males all try to finger her in bed while sleeping.

(2) She turned her back on him as a way of rejecting his moves, simple. Not every girl will react by reprimanding him or causing a scene, some will freeze, some cry. They have differnt reactions, some will leave the bed if they can't take it.

(3) She was playing with him in the morning because she had no full idea how Kemen tried to take advantage of her at night. That creepy way he looked to see the coast was clear is enough to scare any girl.

(4) So because a male maesseuse(help me correct the spelling if wrong) does a topless massage to a female client in a Lekki spa makes it right for him to make a move on her?

(5) Kemen is always the person trying to grope T-boss, she has never encouraged it.
If she had no idea of what happened in the morning, how come she turned her back at night. When she turned, did Kemen still force himself on her? Besides, your write-up is littered with too many assumptions like you were in Tboss's head at night and in the morning. Going by that, that is a very weak standpoint to base his disqualification.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Amebo123:
OP the issue in this case is dat Tboss was drunk and not aware of what was going on. BBro asked Tboss if she approved of what happened and she said NO. Thats how trouble started
If she was awake and it happened or she has said she approved of it then case close.

All the examples you gave were done by both parties knowingly.

Even Tboss has done some things with house mates before even with Kamen.

It is a pity and sad it has to happen to Kamen and i wish Tboss has said she didnt mind but it has happened and it will soon pass away, it is not the end of life for him.

In the first place, why would Biggie ask her if she approves of it? Why didn't he call Bassey and show him video of what Debbie did to him and also ask if he approves of it? Double standard.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Horlufemi:

Consent is missing in all your​ grammar. A woman can get nude in front of you doesn't mean oya come. If she gives consent fine, if not just good ya preek and pray she gives you go ahead.

Na people like una dey like to rape.
Why don't you reason well before posting. If a woman is unclad in your room, will you ask her "Can I chuk?" and await a reply before proceeding? I don't know what kind life you have, but typically, a man makes a sexual move and watches the reaction and there then is the consent. If she clearly shows displeasure or is repulsive, you have to stop, otherwise its a case of force against her will. See how you are yapping rape about, do you know what is rape?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by teamsynergy: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Answering my question with a question... ""yawns"
the fact DAT u see flirting as a sin doesn't mean u gonna get a jail term for it.... buh try finger a sleeping gal without her consent... both immoral , buh the latter is gonna av ur ass thrown in jail....

u dig?

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

If she had no idea of what happened in the morning, how come she turned her back at night. When she turned, did Kemen still force himself on her? Besides, your write-up is littered with too many assumptions like you were in Tboss's head at night and in the morning. Going by that, that is a very weak standpoint to base his disqualification.
remember Kemen had been warned.

Remember how he speaks in support of drugging girls to take advantage of them.

You probably read what that guy wrote earlier about "Me being in T-boss's head" so you just simply repeated it.

People have been calling for his disqualification and him a pervert for weeks now.

If you still think he deserves to stay after this, I suspect you're exactly like him.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Again, you never can tell if Tboss also didn't like it. There are certain places you can touch a woman and drep down, she will want you to continue. Watch the video, Kemen stopped after she turned, and he did not use any physical force against her wish. Moreso, Tboss was vool with Kemen the next morning and was sitting on his laps. Oooh , but sissies in payportte were feeling the molestation, rape and assault more than Tboss herself
just look at what u are saying...... Even if she liked it.... Due she give him a go ahead order?. The fact that u do this to other ladies and u go free doesn't make it normal. If u place huge sum of money on the table with your doors opened, does it give ur friend or thief right to take it...... Believe me, just pray Tboss Father, NGOs or govt doesn't take up this issue after the show.... With your stand, u are a potential rapist
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
but Tboss has her right
The question was what will you do if your daughter or wife was "violated" by Kemen, not on the opinion of Tboss
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Vacora(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
oyb:
the op should not make the mistake of venturing to any western country.like a lot of nigerian males he has a very cavalier attitude towards sexual assault. in this country it is easy to slut shame victims of rape and sexual assault, and so people like the op would see nothing wromg with drugging girls or getting them drunk, or bullying/intimidating them, and then placing the blame o them for whatever transpired.

this is not about morality.it is about crime

it is immoral [in most cultures and religions] to commit fornication, adultery, dress seductively, etc. it is a CRIME to engage in any form of sexual assault.
once there is evidence of any kind that sexual activity between two parties was non consensual, that is grounds for a sexual assault case.

KEMEN could be tagged as a registered sex offender in other climes and mandated by law to place a sign outside his residence warning that he is a sex offender.

this is the sort of shiit bill cosby was pulling all those years

there was a big brother or similar themed reality show in brazil or one of those nations where there was an actual rape.

Kemen's action show predatory behavior. Do not be surprised if some of his victims start coming out.

on top of being a predator, the guy is remarkably stupid. assaulting someone on a south african reality TV show. the show runners would never condone actions like that given SA's history with rape. if nigeria had clear laws , they would have handed kemen over to the authorities as he stepped out the door.

Well said. Consent cannot have been reasonably expected to have been given if one of the parties is heavily intoxicated or asleep. There is no defence. Some Nigerians are currently in jail or on sex offenders register for life for these types of acts. If she is drunk or incapable of providing consent then walk it off. Dude is lucky not to have been arrested by now. WikiLeaks founder is currently hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for nearly 4 years because he had sex with a female who consented however providing he wears a condom, during coitus condom broke. Dude knew and continued ploughing away. Female cries rape as she consented to sex with a condom. Stated case now so guys be very careful. It is a legal nightmare and he has no legal standing or leg to stand on (pun intended)

P.S I don't watch BB and I am currently studying about these types of offences.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Toks2008(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
KAYD007:

You had better answer truthfully...because...to us here...you are of the belief that a rape or sexual assault is not one so long it is committed in a brothel.

Haaaaa! see blackmail.

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ba7man(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Why don't you reason well before posting. If a woman is unclad in your room, will you ask her "Can I chuk?" and await a reply before proceeding? I don't know what kind life you have, but typically, a man makes a sexual move and watches the reaction and there then is the consent. If she clearly shows displeasure or is repulsive, you have to stop, otherwise its a case of force against her will. See how you are yapping rape about, do you know what is rape?
To confirm consent from a girl, you just don't go directly to her b00bs or dip your hands into her pant. That can get you a slap or in trouble.

Being subtle is the right way, hold her close and see if she'll pull away. Hold her hands, squeeze and see if she'll squeeze back etc.

Na wa for these crude set of people that we have everywhere now, and they think their crude opinions matter in reality.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Meihyor(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
I perceive T-boss did dat based on self hatred for Kemen. wot he did was actually bad in a real sense, but Big Brother judged like a Small Brother.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

The question was what will you do if your daughter or wife was "violated" by Kemen, not on the opinion of Tboss
I will press charges
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by shaybebaby(f): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
Ok....Ok......You guys are the Stronger sex....emotionally and physically. lipsrsealed

You guys are soooo adorable.

How you been?

You watching The BBN show?
Again, this is not about who is better. It's the generalisation that irks. There are some women that fit the bill of emotionally and physically weaker but not all women. There are men that also fit that bill.

The point is don't assume until the particular woman you are dealing with proves that and even if she does, understand that in that instance, it pertains to her solely.

This mindset means that every dealing women have with men is already tainted before the actual interaction.

I'm alright bro, been nursing a flu whilst dealing with random and totally unexpected flying drop kicks from Noey. ( I mean it, he launches attacks when you are not looking)
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
just look at what u are saying...... Even if she liked it.... Due she give him a go ahead order?. The fact that u do this to other ladies and u go free doesn't make it normal. If u place huge sum of money on the table with your doors opened, does it give ur friend or thief right to take it...... Believe me, just pray Tboss Father, NGOs or govt doesn't take up this issue after the show.... With your stand, u are a potential rapist

Laffing and reading your post from my chair. I am far from the word rapists Y'all are just yapping about what you don't know. I think its an effect of too much friendzoninh and woman wraperism and hatred for Kemen in the show clogging your brain.
No guy just asks for sex like that... Admit, Kemen's style was creepy, but the normal way is to make a move and stop when there is clear resistance. Factoring the location, environment and the whole motive of the show, he definitely didn't deserve disqualification.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
remember Kemen had been warned.

Remember how he speaks in support of drugging girls to take advantage of them.

You probably read what that guy wrote earlier about "Me being in T-boss's head" so you just simply repeated it.

People have been calling for his disqualification and him a pervert for weeks now.

If you still think he deserves to stay after this, I suspect you're exactly like him.
If you check my mich earlier posts, you ll see I also don't like him one bit as a housemate to watch, but I won't let it cloud my reasoning of the particular incident. Honestly, the issue deserved just a warning or a strike at worst and not tainting his image
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lol, thats already wired in the subconscious of the asslickers supporting Debbie rise and condemning Kemen
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Horlufemi:

Consent is missing in all your​ grammar. A woman can get nude in front of you doesn't mean oya come. If she gives consent fine, if not just good ya preek and pray she gives you go ahead.

Na people like una dey like to rape.

R u OK? Why will a woman get nude in front of you and not expect you to do something? Why can't u just see that kemen was played? The bro fell into a trap. To hear this coming from a man like u...is just somehow. Ok u reason this
1. A Lady asks u to massage her while she lays bare chested ...barely clothed
2. Whyl in thebshower hour, she bares her boobies for you to see over and over again..(forget that the cameras switched scenes)
3. She lies in bed with u...prolly without panties...allows into cuddle her on other occasions, u make a move, she turns and sets her backside for you..(if she didn't want it...she would have said something) or pushed his hand away...but she turned and invited him for a spooning position...
Then she denied knowledge d next morning...knowing he was up for eviction...how convenient.
This lady just ruthlessly and selfishly destroyed kemen to have her way...and u a fellow man is buying her crap maybe in order to get likes from ghost females on naira land...u r a fuckup guy. Ladies do this all the time, playing the victim card. Do u know how many times guys have been "sexually assaulted" and no one says anything...purposefully been infected with STDs yet no one says nothing.....that's why as a guy...u need to be wise with the ladies.
U r just a woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
His crime pre-dates this recent one on T-boss.

He has been warned before by BB and he's made statements that support sexual perdatory actions.

People had been calling for his disqualification long before this.
Was this disqualification based on a final strike (like 2nd yellow card) or it was a straight decision (red card). How many strikes from the rules, warrant a straight disqualification and how many had Kemen gotten?
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
mctowel01:

Laffing and reading your post from my chair. I am far from the word rapists Y'all are just yapping about what you don't know. I think its an effect of too much friendzoninh and woman wraperism and hatred for Kemen in the show clogging your brain.
No guy just asks for sex like that... Admit, Kemen's style was creepy, but the normal way is to make a move and stop when there is clear resistance. Factoring the location, environment and the whole motive of the show, he definitely didn't deserve disqualification.
my guy, they have have been told rules and regulations of Bbn, which u don't know.... BBA clearly must have learnt from. I what happened in 2007, when Nigeria's ofunneka was raped by Richard while she she was drunk. That almost lead to banning of NBA in the Africa..... U don't know u rules given to them before the show...........trust me bbn will award tbossTboss the prize to avoid debaclesdebacle and if she doesn't win, she will sue BBN for not stopping the act and the also sue kemen
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by peter1994(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Helloworld8:
thanks,

U're good Bro

1 Like

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by mctowel01: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Blainz:

In the first place, why would Biggie ask her if she approves of it? Why didn't he call Bassey and show him video of what Debbie did to him and also ask if he approves of it? Double standard.
Exactly! I only hope the organizers are mainly female, otherwise, if its a man that did this, he is an asslicker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija Ex-Housemates Receive Smartphones From OPPO (Photos) / Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.