Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67197 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by pesty100(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Denial denial

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by HenryQuest(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
David fell, Solomon Fell, Samson fell, is apostle Suleiman different from every other human out there? Biko let's face the things facing us.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AreaFada2: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Orisirisi.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by azzima(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lying man......more evidence are coming up. SR and keyamo are seasoned. They will soon show you naked then the gullible Nigerians will say "it's photo shopped "

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by DollarAngel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Time will tell
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by frankloloko: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is too ugly I swear . Me that has small million won't even pay 10k to have the girl for 5mins . I've watched all the video . This girl was paid by Lai Mohammed . Linda picked it up and now nairaland is on it . Apostle meet lots of classy girls ' when I was in school then he was everywhere in my school . How can't he just fall so cheap for this ugly thing . TerryG can't even hug this one not to talk of sleeping . See her teeth .

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by shamecurls(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Brilliant pervert!

Now his relating it to politics and blackmail

The initial statement he made does not correlate with what he is now relating it to now.

Pastor shuld have a more concrete explanation to defend this! Where was his picture gotten from? Why did he send money to her? What's there relationship?

He should not shy away from cogent questions like this!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Adminisher: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
DSS can bug SnapChat not WhatsApp. So it is 50/50
What is the point here; anyway?. We know this man is not a true Christian. God forgive me if I am wrong Inciting to murder is more akin to Islam religion which is alwsys under attack by the devil. He was also close to a very corrupt government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Idrismusty97(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol time to hide behind the church and an army of gullible followers.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by hamaworld(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by subsurface: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Can she show us proof of her traveling to Canada and her relatives that witness the marriage introduction?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by mizzytan(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hmm. This is becoming interesting.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by emerged01(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
The church of God will still stand tall. Vengeance belongs to God. God's Vengeance will be on the wicked ones.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by olumaxi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wea my noodles abeg...person neva chop since
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by odinga1of: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Idiotic LAURETTA ONOCHIE of BMC.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by alfajohn: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
On a serious note look at that half unclad photo of that lady will that ever move a man with tons of money in his pocket. With the way this country is and the fabled wealth of the Apostle he will attract the very best of girls not this washed out specie of a local brothel. Not a fan of the apostle but just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by doctimonyeka(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hahahahhahahahahhaaha... Epic reply from my Mentor...... Chai.... I too love this man....

#leave my apostle alone

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Misterdhee1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rather than face the controversy squarely, this "Man of God" chose to tag the case as a political attack. What makes you different from the so called politicians sef? You dey Lie, dem too be first class liers. Dem sabi fornicate, you sef your olosho don expose your fornication acts. So pls pastor abi na prophet, find better thing talk. Not all of us are gullible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by yinkson(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
The question is why him
Are there not other apostles or pastors in the city
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by samx4real(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:
Lol. All these yahoo boy pastors. See him laughing like a goat when he saw boobs. Smh

You better shut up befote God
Go soon start to dey punish u so...
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by SBG04: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
To all these people saying Buhari has a hand in this, please explain to me why Suleiman confessed to paying this girl money since 2015? Why did he confess to helping her set up a business in Canada? Is she his daughter? Suleiman is a fraudster and a pervert.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Kenneth205(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Zoehill(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
i am not judging but why is the lady wearing same hear in all the videos and is the pastor always on the bed when he chat?
some answers are needed..........................i have warned my love ones keep away your private affairs from the phones they can be assessed by third parties, who will use it against you negatively.
Why is the lady talking one?
Why did she not confide in her mother rather a third party?

FEAR WOMEN
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by saintmark88(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Can someone explain to me y he had her arrested, wasn't this D same man who carried 40 SANs and wailed heaven and earth wen he was invited, wasn't this d same man who called his client to evade arrest wen he was to be arrested. Y would he den arrest someone and have her manhandled....... Hmmmmmmm something is fishy here...

Defenders of this man should tell me y he got her arrested

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by shamecurls(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

What has church gotten to do with the allegation? He accepted in his earlier statement that he knew the lady. It's left for him to state what relationship? Why he sent her money? And where his pictures originated from.

Leave religion and politics out of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
This nigga has Prof. in his name.. What a cretinous fuckturd.. Which faculty members confer him with this title cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by SBG04: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Hahahahhahahahahhaaha... Epic reply from my Mentor...... Chai.... I too love this man....

#leave my apostle alone
He's your mentor? mean say u sef get ur own olosho grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Cchuks27(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol ... The first of a series of more evidence to come. Apostle Suleiman, I like you but you've bleeped up. I've done such video call (Skype) before and I know how it works. Confess and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Laple0541(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't trust apari (bald people) ooo, but for the fact he's a man of God, I leave judgement to God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by subsurface: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Which Nigeria woman will get pregnant outside marriage and will then turn it to blackmail in the public.. haa its unnigerian culture..
I spell a BIG rat here.

Any thing can b Photoshop.. videos.. will help. So BMC, DSS, SR & Keyamo.. we need to see the videoss... even audio can b fake these days ok

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AntiWailer: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

There is always a distracting phrase to exchange their reasoning.

Witch hunt

Our son

BMC is new.

Why not ask urself logical questions first.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.