Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67199 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Brightology2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.[/b]BMC

Idiotic Follwers,, before you shout Photoshop:

[b]Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NemzySeries(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.

Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!
Mama d mama.... na only u waka cum.... oya kon dey go
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by saintdennis(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
so many "sheeple' in naija sha.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by solidman59(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Hearing from you alone, I don't need someone to tell me the man is innocent

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Champele(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Is this man not human being? Or just because he put pastor to his name. So okonji no dey hold them?. Abeg make una free this man joor. That ashawo na God digger, Simple.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
the downfall of APC will amaze many.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by tinsel: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Whatever it is, let this Apostle or Pastor go settle these people. They are experts in what they do. And they will never take a case like this if they are not sure .
By the time they finish with him, he will be reduced to nothing. They are just starting.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by itsyourboya: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Superman7:

And your life shall be damaged forever!
God punish you!
I believe God will be looking down from heaven and smiling at you. Imagine what a so called "child of God" just spat..People like you end up being religious extremists for a wrong cause. Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by vickydevoka(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
galz are just practically ashawo. de think de can bring anybody down if de want 2.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Superman7: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
itsyourboya:

I believe God will be looking down from heaven and smiling at you. Imagine what a so called "child of God" just spat..People like you end up being religious extremists for a wrong cause. Lol

Your imagination is funny and senseless. LOL
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by yinkslinks(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And you believed this pastor did this dirty girl? You need to visit mfm sister. your case is different.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by itsyourboya: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Superman7:

Your imagination is funny and senseless. LOL
OK Superman..can u now go to hell and stop quoting me?

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Rotji(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
I love Nairaland for intelligent and humorous comments, this is the first time I have been disappointed by so much stupidity displayed by so many on this thread. I want to ask a few questions.

Have you seen the alleged snapchat nude pictures and her video interview at the court?

Have you noticed that the nudes show a very bursty lady?

Have you also noticed that the lady in the video interview is flat chested?

Have you noticed the grammatical blunders in her English in the video interview? Which musician(internationally based for that matter) has such poor command of English language?

Have you noticed the alleged pastor in the pictures with more mustache than ever seen on the real pastor?

Please except the smart ones have been reluctant to post on this one, please be intelligent people!

I'm not backing the MOG but when you see fishy dealings be smart enough not to be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Boss13: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
tinsel:
Whatever it is, let this Apostle or Pastor go settle these people. They are experts in what they do. And they will never take a case like this if they are not sure .
By the time they finish with him, he will be reduced to nothing. They are just starting.

That is what he wanted to do. Arrest the lady, force her to deny the affair. If she agrees, free her and unfreeze her account. The money paid in as a sting operation will not be collected back. That's part of collateral damage. However, her lawyer was around when the arrest was made and they quickly went to the media. So shit hits the fan.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nellybii: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
NOLONGTIN1:
Please I wan Learn oooo...no abuse me!!

From the screen resolution, 'she' was using a phone

Please which video app can do video calls and also record it I wan download am for my phone too undecided undecided

# seems photoshoped to me!

It is screen grabbing
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
davtosh:

You are so stuiipid to have concluded just like that that the man of God is guilty. You must have just come from village.
What investigation did you make to bring your empty skull to that conclusion.
You just come and type nonsense on NL and think everyone is a fool like you. Until the man is proven to be guilty he remains innocent or didnt u go to school?
Whether ur dp is u or not it represents u and shows how a slowpoke like u reasons.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Superman7: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
itsyourboya:

OK Superman..can u now go to hell and stop quoting me?

You're already in Hell, So I don't need to lift a finger at you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by maclatunji: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

I see, this is 2nd nature between church members I imagine. So, it can stand tall over this kind of stinking scandal.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by nonjebose(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Before now, nobody raised an issue with/against the pastor, until he spoke against the activities of politicians and their foot soldiers in herdsmen. Well, I think they are making a very poor show of the whole drama. It is too poorly executed with an intellectually challenged director.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by bezimo(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2017
efilefun:
Ever made a video call Then you should know that pic is definitely not just a random picture you can get anywhere online

Mr man you are smarter than that.....
I can easily do that with anybody picture.If I want to.
What would it take to superimpose/paste a picture on another picture and edit it by cropping it into size.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by jclassiq(m): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

keep quiet!!!

who made you a judge here
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by dozymars(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2017
False story, it looks so unreal. Photoshop and talk are cheap these days.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Okuda(m): 12:51am On Mar 07, 2017
tinsel:

Finish with him? If the story is true, i am not supporting what he did.. but legally what crime has he commotted? You lots are bunch of jokers!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Henri1(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by efilefun(m): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2017
bezimo:

Mr man you are smarter than that.....
I can easily do that with anybody picture.If I want to.
What would it take to superimpose/paste a picture on another picture and edit it by cropping it into size.
I know what you talking about but such pic can't be found online, yes her pic might be photoshopped on his pic but there must definitely be something btwn them for her to get such pic of him instead of MOG telling us he never knew anyone like that ever exist
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by mohciz69(m): 2:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Oga pastor...stop beating around the bush, if you're not guilty go and clear your name and stop forming James Bond on Twitter... People like this give Christianity bad name...
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Deelaw(m): 3:30am On Mar 07, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

They are the ones that will create the thread, they're still the ones that will comment....All by themselves.

This is pathetic...

It's a confirmation that the kingdom of hell is truely shaken by the guts of dis pastor.

Hmmm...
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Cas1741: 3:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Is that supposed to be a rebuttal, it lacks credibility, lacks air of reliability and makes no iota of sense. Sounds more of a guilty mind, a terrible pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.