Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67201 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wehdone sir , boda sule
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by spafu(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.

Idiotic Follwers,, before you shout Photoshop:

Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!
Your life seems to have taken the bend of a Bonga fish.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by itsyourboya: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
sabama007:
No fire without a smile sha.

I don't judge though
Smile
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Owiii(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

How dare you calling him fake. Are you not a fake human being too with this your dp? Do not judge anyone....#myonecentadviceforyouorelseyourunmad#
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Owiii(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
We are waiting........... The irony is even if 'concrete' evidence is presented, some 'gullible' people will still refuse to accept the "reality" that nobody holy pass and we all have a bit of 'freaky' in all of us......... angry
My friend shut up. Close your mouth
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Owiii(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
myners007:
Why would politicians go this far to discredit the Man of God. They should be wary of the wrath of God by trying to blackmail His servant
Don't mind those stupid politicians. The church of God will prevail. Nothing can stop him. He is preaching tomorrow at the ministers conference.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BrutalJab: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Contrary to your dead brain opinion, I cnt be bought at any price.

Rather than pick the lie and show proofs that this is d lie

You wrote nonsense and feel cool after hitting the submit button.

You need ur head examined.

And how about u swear that u die of hunger if u lied against me ? grin

I mean if I have never collected any money from any odyssey to influence my opinion on Nairaland,will you die in your penury ?

Say amen since you are sure I was paid. cheesy
You have actually cleared my doubt concerning how daft, hungry and empty you are.

So you can't read simple sentence and understand ba?

Olodo, I never said u are been paid. Who will even pay a wretched being like you for doing nothing.

Go and read my last reply and use ur senses. OK bye
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by jiorhemen(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Smart man.

Make it a fight against the church and you win.

Same way the pusssy grabber in america won the heart of the evangelicals because he claimed it is a fight against the church.

Simple Strategy that works always.

I am not surprised. The case will die a natural death like the Abuja Pastor's case.

I believe this was dug up to attack him and I also believed there is something fishy.

They will get Festus Keyamo Plenty money to deliver the finishing blow.
Please, would you mind uploading the video of where the 'pussy grabber in America' claimed that the release of the access Hollywood tape was a fight against the church?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by itsyourboya: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Look over there... I see brainwashed individuals. Religion has damaged their senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Buharimustgo: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2

And so?we will continue to expose u
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please I wan Learn oooo...no abuse me!!

From the screen resolution, 'she' was using a phone

Please which video app can do video calls and also record it I wan download am for my phone too undecided undecided

# seems photoshoped to me!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by newfound2012: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
The biggest scandal of recent times. El Rufai would be somewhere smiling sheepishly now

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Ebeleiscorupt: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
HenryQuest:
David fell, Solomon Fell, Samson fell, is apostle Suleiman different from every other human out there? Biko let's face the things facing us.

Please educate us.

Did David and Solomon put up defense and denials?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AntiWailer: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

You have actually cleared my doubt concerning how daft, hungry and empty you are.

So you can't read simple sentence and understand ba?

Olodo, I never said u are been paid. Who will even pay a wretched being like you for doing nothing.

Go and read my last reply and use ur senses. OK bye

Eediot shamelessly back tracking. The fear of amadioha.

And if I am wretched, MFM can not deliver you from your poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by montezz(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Smh
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Limitless72(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

This is so obvious....mehn this lady gat something backing her.....strong men dey her back....23 years old,,she doesn't even look like someone frm canada...nd that picx is not papa,,,,its never my papa,,,never
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Ebeleiscorupt: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Owiii:

Don't mind those stupid politicians. The church of God will prevail. Nothing can stop him. He is preaching tomorrow at the ministers conference.
mumu, this not a fight against church don't let someone use his deed drag you into a fight that does not exist.

If you know the man you are defending you will that if his hands were clean he would have held press conference and also gone on air on his altar to invoke curse, fire and brimstone.

One thing i know about Keyamo is that he won't accept a case if he does not have evidence to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Superman7: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
itsyourboya:
Look over there... I see brainwashed individuals. Religion has damaged their senses.

And your life shall be damaged forever!
God punish you!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by bezimo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is obviously a very lame attempt to tarnish the image of the Apostle. What a useless idiot. Apostle never finish with his fine wife na this idiot he wan relate with...
Anybody can get hold of anybody picture and paste another picture on it which is clearly what has been shown. ..
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Zionist26(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ra88:

Them BMC gang
Oga una don cast for NL
Oga, pls what's the meaning of BMC
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Sebastine1994(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
This case has helped me overcome Boredom lately. Truth is stranger than fiction. There is so much suspense in this case. I keep searching the internet for lastest gist on this issue. I worked for Suleiman church once as a driver. I swear he cant do such a thing. He trust easily that's his problem. This woman presented her self as a talented person lacking support. As usual he takes up the issue to be her godfather. We should avoid seeing the world in black and white. I hate suspense, so I travelled from Kogi to auchi. I want to get first hand news...
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by efilefun(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
myners007:
Why would politicians go this far to discredit the Man of God. They should be wary of the wrath of God by trying to blackmail His servant
So the video was "photoshopped"?? The fact is he denied ever knowing the girl and the picture above shoes ur "MOG" smiling at a lady displaying her breasts
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by newfound2012: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
oga sule, just settle out of court with this lady. she is a nobody, but she's gradually becoming somebody by dragging your name in the mud.
in the end, it's a win win for her, she might loose in a court of law ,but win the Court of social media and if by chance, she wins in a court of law, woe befalls all that you've built.
so Mr Apostle, tread carefully

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by efilefun(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
bezimo:
This is obviously a very lame attempt to tarnish the image of the Apostle. What a useless idiot. Apostle never finish with his fine wife na this idiot he wan relate with...
Anybody can get hold of anybody picture and paste another picture on it which is clearly what has been shown. ..
Ever made a video call Then you should know that pic is definitely not just a random picture you can get anywhere online

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AkilahPrime: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wrong thread... pls where is the direction to MMM thread
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Locapito(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
We'll soon hear from the ponmo governor of Ekiti state, defending the indefensible. May God saves us from these jet age men of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Limitless72:

This is so obvious....mehn this lady gat something backing her.....strong men dey her back....23 years old,,she doesn't even look like someone frm canada...nd that picx is not papa,,,,its never my papa,,,never

kai........@someone from canada...your sense dey last bar.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NemzySeries(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let sum1 try dis crap wit paul eneche if d person doesn't bkom suya in less dan 7hrs grin. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.