Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67196 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by doctimonyeka(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

He's your mentor? mean say u sef get ur own olosho grin grin grin
hahahahhahahahahhaaha... Abeg oooo.. I dont deal with oloshos... Women wahala too much gan
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Zoelle(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
How does thus concern Nigerian politicians? why deviating from the issues on ground? Of course the church will stand tall either because God does not want the gate of hell to prevail or because gullible members will always be there. But the bone of contention is did you commit adultery with her or not? Stop insinuating that it is a propaganda from politicians. Are those married pastors that sleep with young girls in your church also the work of politicians?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Boss13: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
saintmark88:
Can someone explain to me y he had her arrested, wasn't this D same man who carried 40 SANs and wailed heaven and earth wen he was invited, wasn't this d same man who called his client to evade arrest wen he was to be arrested. Y would he den arrest someone and have her manhandled....... Hmmmmmmm something is fishy here...

Defenders of this man should tell me y he got her arrested

Questions that requires answer. Why is the lady asking him for $1million and why did he carry out a sting operation with the police to get her arrested. SR is updating the news. They are only waiting for him to rebuff the story. Hide in shame pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by SUPOL(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
shamecurls:
Brilliant pervert!

Now his relating it to politics and blackmail

The initial statement he made does not correlate with what he is now relating it to now.

Pastor shuld have a more concrete explanation to defend this! Where was his picture gotten from? Why did he send money to her? What's there relationship?

He should not shy away from cogent questions like this!
his media has cleared d air on dis questions of urs go n read it
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Kazanchat(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
pweshboi:
Hmmm this is a clear... Video call picture, now how did she get hold of this pix if he doesn't know her and the picture of her above might be photoshoped or not there's no doubt about that... This is getting really interesting. GOD KNOWS BEST
Are U serious? I could do a better job wit photoshop. Not dat am a fan of Johnson Suleiman, but dis picture is as Bleep as it cud be. They shud av used a better graphics engineer. U shud be asking for de video not believing dis comedy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by back2sender: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:
Lol. All these yahoo boy pastors. See him laughing like a goat when he saw boobs. Smh
Pastor doing mouth action. This cretinous pastor is a good candidate for BBN.
Between Bisola BBN and pastor Sule who does mouth action better.
Click share if you believe its Pastor Sule
Click likes if you believe is BISOLA BBN
Voting starts now

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by subsurface: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boss13:

Questions that requires answer. Why is the lady asking him for $1million and why did he carry out a sting operation with the police to get her arrested. SR is updating the news. They are only waiting for him to rebuff the story. Hide in shame pastor

Plz can SR gives us videos, because audio and photos can done by any smart IT gek.. to frame others..

So videos or I don't believe ..
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Codes151(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Well! Am yet to see the turn out of this episode! I noticed one thing (fact)

That girl with that kind of pastor (cash) ain't worth it na !!! If na me, I no see this type of babe o!! When Genevieve them they! Na wa o
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BrutalJab: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

There is always a distracting phrase to exchange their reasoning.

Witch hunt

Our son

BMC is new.

Why not ask urself logical questions first.
Yea. The same way you and ur pathetic cohorts have exchanged your conscience, integrity and sense of belonging with Aisha's oily rice.

Do you know any other thing than Sai Buba, Ipob and GEJ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by sehin79(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
he does not need to respond now
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by bigerboy200: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
HenryQuest:
David fell, Solomon Fell, Samson fell, is apostle Suleiman different from every other human out there? Biko let's face the things facing us.
Kemen fell

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by SUPOL(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Zoelle:
How does thus concern Nigerian politicians? why deviating from the issues on ground? Of course the church will stand tall either because God does not want the gate of hell to prevail or because gullible members will always be there. But the bone of contention is did you commit adultery with her or not? Stop insinuating that it is a propaganda from politicians. Are those married pastors that sleep with young girls in your church also the work of politicians?
No he did not. It's just a case of organized blackmail. The girl was out to extort money through threat of blackmail. That's y d video calls was screen grabbed
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by jerrymej(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Only God knows.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by WHOcarex: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Karma. Yeyenatu. Iranu
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AntiWailer: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Yea. The same way you and ur pathetic cohorts have exchanged your conscience, integrity and sense of belonging with Aisha's oily rice.

Do you know any other thing than Sai Buba, Ipob and GEJ?

Then u need an extra brain to analyze what I write.

When you get one you can check objectively and come back .
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by sparkleRed(f): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
By nw u all should know d power of d Photoshop tool if nt ask APC
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Killitoff: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
samx4real:

You better shut up befote God
Go soon start to dey punish u so...

God is already punishing you and your household, keep defending scammers. Shameless kid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.

Idiotic Follwers,, before you shout Photoshop:

Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!

I find you come here again. Your generation. No wonder you look like the skinny thin that hasn't eaten in days.

Okay because he prophesied against this administration Kwa.

Abi because your headquarters BMC has just relocated to Hell fire. God silent the demons using your body as a house.

Truly Christendom doesn't criticised without thorough review of facts, and even in the face of that, true Christendom doesn't make judgements on people. Let's start with you.. Are you holy ? You tooth-picked leg lying behind a moniker to tarnish people's image online. God will make your life the way He does your kinds
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by onpointme: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na wa ooo

Hello people!

Are you a first time mum or dad? relax, we've got you covered, we have all you need for your baby's delivery like ;

ladysept, dettol, underlays, moko spirit, wipes, baby, breastpads, overrall, baby tops, dresses, caps, socks, handgloves, baby bed;

More items we deal on;

SLEEPSUITS + SOCKS + WASHCLOTHS, BODYSUITS ,BABY 4 IN 1 SET ,SOFT SHOES , BABY SOCKS ,FEEDING SET+CUP ,SKIN CARE SET(ALVEENO SET/CHICCO SET/JOHNSON BOX) ,SUDOCREAM CREAM , BLUE SEAL JELLY , SILVERBORD OINTMENT, GOYA OIL , BABY CAPS+BOOTIESE SET, BABY BIBS , AVENT STARTER PACK , SOFT TOUCH BRUSH AND COMB SET ,SPONGE AND SOAP CASE ,HOT WATER FLASK ,METHYLATED SPIRIT, THERMOMETER , MANICURE SET ,BABY BATH, FLANNEL ,BLANKETS, TOWELS ,BABY TOWELS , LADY SEPT SANITARY PADS ,NURSING BRA, DISPOSABLE PANTS , BABY WASHCLOTHS , BIG AND SMALL COTTON WOOL ,COTTON BUD ,3 IN 1 HAPPY NET ,MENTHOLATUM, CHICCO BABY CARRIER ,3 STEPPED CLOTHER DRYER ,DIAPER BAG ,AGNESIA POWDER , MASTELA MUSICAL BOUNCER ,DRESSES, TOPS, GOWNS

..send us your hospital list and other items your baby will need after delivery and we will package all and deliver them at your door step just in case you are too tired to shop yourself.

We also have car seats, strollers, baby beds, baby walker you name it.
A trial will convince you.

Contact us today!!!

Email : Kharkharglobalconcept@gmail.com
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Buharimustgo: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

Loretta Onochie are u back?ur BMC is doing a good job,believe u mean,u and ur generations will pay for ur evil
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by pweshboi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kazanchat:
Are U serious? I could do a better job wit photoshop. Not dat am a fan of Johnson Suleiman, but dis picture is as Bleep as it cud be. They shud av used a better graphics engineer. U shud be asking for de video not believing dis comedy.
Bro... I'm not new to photoshoped pictures as well. My question is how did she get hold of the picture in the background about the pastor all smiling and with earpiece... You'll agree with me that's a video call picture. But as for her picture... I can't argue if it's photoshoped or not. All Im saying is, it might be photoshoped and it might not. Don't let us rule out that option #POSSIBILITIES. GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS THE TRUTH THOUGH

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BrutalJab: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

Then u need an extra brain to analyze what I write.

When you get one you can check objectively and come back .
You need to get your conscience back and stop searching for who will pay you to churn out lies and propaganda.

Go and work. No food for a lazy man
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Respect55(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to theChristendom.

U are entitled to your own opinion but that doesn't mean you are right. U kud be wrong as well. Lest I forget, Must u call names to drive home ur point?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by ShoProperties(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
See his head like goat what has apc got to do with this pastor sulaimon or suleman deni ... when its not asif u are our next presidential candidate . Oga confess your sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
amiablesystems:

I find you come here again. Your generation. No wonder you look like the skinny thin that hasn't eaten in days.

Okay because he prophesied against this administration Kwa.

Abi because your headquarters BMC has just relocated to Hell fire. God silent the demons using your body as a house.

Truly Christendom doesn't criticised without thorough review of facts, and even in the face of that, true Christendom doesn't make judgements on people. Let's start with you.. Are you holy ? You tooth-picked leg lying behind a moniker to tarnish people's image online. God will make your life the way He does your kinds
Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Superman7: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You're just as senseless as the prostitute in the story.
Wait... Is it not time to release real intimate pictures?
Is there no video yet?
Why is she taking it slowly?

Because you hate pastors and you believe they are all fake,
Help Stephanie to hasten the process of reaching her doom fast and you will follow.
Idiot!! Better shut up if you have nothing to say.
Na by force to talk?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Buharimustgo: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Bmc leader lauretta

Its Loretta Onochie,she is demonic,did u not read how she traffic girls for prostitution in Europe?are u not sure if this girl is one of her products?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Ebeleiscorupt: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why has he not rain a curse as the normal tradition?

Oya his defenders should answer for him.

What concern politicians with the case of scandal before you?

Lame defense.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
This man is so dumb. He should know that image messaging apps are not secured.
I think its time to start an Ashley Madison like website in Nigeria for all these rich and famous people.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by AntiWailer: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

You need to get your conscience back and stop searching for who will pay you to churn out lies and propaganda.

Go and work. No food for a lazy man

Contrary to your dead brain opinion, I cnt be bought at any price.

Rather than pick the lie and show proofs that this is d lie

You wrote nonsense and feel cool after hitting the submit button.

You need ur head examined.

And how about u swear that u die of hunger if u lied against me ? grin

I mean if I have never collected any money from any body to influence my opinion on Nairaland,will you die in your penury ?

Say amen since you are sure I was paid. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by omogin(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Do you have parents? They should have tucked you in bed by now
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by remedick: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

BMC, hunger is real mehn. You really working hard for your money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.