Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto (67195 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Mayflowa(m): 4:01am On Mar 07, 2017
kkdidi:
I know that KEMEN will be super happy right now ooo, social media spot light don leave him head to another person.

hehehehehe. Sure, Kemen would be so happy but I think Aunty Oge #rob would be happier. lol I need to stay away from any form of scandal. I don't want any social media on my case
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

What has church gotten to do with the allegation? He accepted in his earlier statement that he knew the lady. It's left for him to state what relationship? Why he sent her money? And where his pictures originated from.

Leave religion and politics out of it.
is fornication an offence in Nigeria constitution?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Obvious case of blackmail.did he chat with the lady.. The man never denied that, but obviously those nude pix were super imposed ... We are back to IBB era where individuals with opposing views are blackmailed. Hopefully we will not get to Abacha era where they are summarily hacked down. The question is why now? Elrufai-hedsmen killing-Dss-now smearing. Keyamo and Baba Fryo comes to mind... Keyamo is APC/fed. Lawyer. If the apostle is innocent I am 100% sure this too will pass. But if he actually committed this atrocities, then the one he claimed to represent will surely deal with him. Guilty or Innocent my own is that Herdsmen invasion must stop. This is 2017, every well meaning Nigerian should resist Osman Dan Fodio like expansion...
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by JiggaByte213: 5:20am On Mar 07, 2017
There is one Question I have , who does Screenshots of video call? and to what purpose? Plus between a woman and a man who is likely to screenshot Nudity? Well there is more to this You can convict people on public opinion courts Let wait and see it all first before taking sides.

Join the moving train now, Click here to Sign up [url]jizzle-agents.com[/url] for freelance jobs

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by owji: 5:47am On Mar 07, 2017
grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by oshorstan(f): 6:07am On Mar 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

The FAke pastor is a disgrace to the Christendom.

Idiotic Follwers,, before you shout Photoshop:

Remember Chidinma and The Cucumber!

Did you compare both pictures?? Open your eyes cos it's a scandal
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by pendusky(m): 6:09am On Mar 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When I read, his watery reactions to the allegation, I didnt need any judge to pronounce him guilty....as I was very sure, he was..

To cap it all, When you have people like Keyamo and Sowore of Sahara Reporters, and the desperate ashawo in question, fighting you...your case is good as been done, in the court of public opinion....

Your case is different... agent of change/darkness
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by oshorstan(f): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

Nigerian media is flooded with lies. pls check out the facials of both pictures. she should give us the voice from the video chat let's compare to Suleiman voice
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by nobsalis: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2017
myners007:
Why would politicians go this far to discredit the Man of God. They should be wary of the wrath of God by trying to blackmail His servant

shut up....:
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by hysteriabox(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmm
This is indeed the work of BMC
But the pastor is giving me reasons to think twice
1. His reaction and unnecessary noise. Why respond? Just sue
2. Name calling. Calling her stripper, prostitute is an indication- yr involved
3.sentiments. "the church stands tall".Now that's classical witchcraft. The church isnt being accused, its u. The next thing ll be dishing out curses to stir up fear
4. Pride n arrogance. That's all I see when he talks about this. This rules out innocence.
Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by bezimo(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2017
The lady in question Photoshopped his photos with her Unclad photos something I can easily do in less than 3 minutes.If you can't decipher this, it could possibly mean you could be mentally bankrupt.

She makes spurious and wild allegations of pregnancy and promise of marriage and even undegoing introduction in her father's compound with the Apostle without substantiating her claim with concrete evidence and you believe, which means you can believe for Africa anything they tell you because your award winning gullibility can't allow you think.

To even think that the father of the useless girl been aware of her evil tendencies have since come out to claim that the blackmail attempt against the Apostle are all lies, yet your misguided sense of reasoning won't allow you see the truth.....

You may not like the Apostle for personal reasons but be rational...

The other day it was one useless woman claiming to be the girl friend of Pastor David Ibieyomie of Salvation
Ministries and the gullible without sense believed it which was later found to be lies....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by nyabinghi(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2017
fake apostle of a fake religion for dumb people a.k.a sheepie.Christianity and sexual perversion are like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Galaxydon1(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Killitoff:
Lol. All these yahoo boy pastors. See him laughing like a goat when he saw boobs. Smh
thats a man of God you are calling a he goat. May God forgive you,
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by nuclearboy(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2017
BrutalJab:
Buhari Media Centers are really working seriously to bring the man down.

You will see them creating the thread and flood everywhere with lies.

The Church is standing tall.

You people are not intelligent - If this "attack", as you call it, was sponsored by government, why is the police (an agent of same government) supporting the man and harassing the Otobo woman??

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by israelmao(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Firstcitizen: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2017
nuclearboy:

You people are not intelligent - If this "attack", as you call it, was sponsored by government, why is the police (an agent of same government) supporting the man and harassing the Otobo woman??

Honestly I wish the govt excludes itself from the case by withdrawing charges against the lady so both parties can slug it out equally. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by kstorm(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2017
efilefun:
So the video was "photoshopped"?? The fact is he denied ever knowing the girl and the picture above shoes ur "MOG" smiling at a lady displaying her breasts
if na you nko? Alufa Sule na human being o! But my question is dis, KONJI why? WHY??
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Boss13: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2017
nuclearboy:

Chief you have forgotten that you are dealing with sponsored media team, church members and sympathizers of Apostle Suleiman. To some of them, they know the story is true, but it is their job to protect their pastor. To others, they wish the story is false because of the embarrassment it brings.

To neutrals, this involves an immoral pastor who decided to sleep with his church member (a situation that is very frequent in Nigeria), but this time the lady flipped the script. This time it's no longer Ese, who is guilty and want to tell all. This time the lady wants blood.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by kstorm(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2017
efilefun:
So the video was "photoshopped"?? The fact is he denied ever knowing the girl and the picture above shoes ur "MOG" smiling at a lady displaying her breasts
if na you nko? Alufa Sule na human being o! Body no be firewood and him no be Robot, But my question is dis, KONJI why? WHY??
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by KAYD007(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't be too hasty to adjudge him as guilty. Give him the benefit of doubt the same way you would give Buhari and the Apc Government the benifit of doubt.

If I were you. ..just sit on the fence on this and see how things pans out.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by shamecurls(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Nalikedis:
is fornication an offence in Nigeria constitution?

Now you talking!

It's not!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by vicardino(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Seems some of married pastors in his church has slept with u o. U should be invited to testify..
Zoelle:
How does thus concern Nigerian politicians? why deviating from the issues on ground? Of course the church will stand tall either because God does not want the gate of hell to prevail or because gullible members will always be there. But the bone of contention is did you commit adultery with her or not? Stop insinuating that it is a propaganda from politicians. Are those married pastors that sleep with young girls in your church also the work of politicians?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by ojeffo: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2017
I wonder why people are surprised at this scandal... Most, if not all this commercial pastors have very dark secrets that makes the devil look like a saint. God cannot be mocked, whatsoever one soweth,that he shall reap. One by one, God is exposing them for bringing his name to disrepute
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2017
There's no difference between you and Stephanie.......judging without concrete substance....due to some inherent hatred for Christianity and the Church....perhaps due to some bad memories. You are entitle to your opinion but reading what you wrote tells only one story....that's endorsing stories that aren't verified. Until proven otherwise....don't judge anyone undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BetaThings: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Adminisher:
DSS can bug SnapChat not WhatsApp. So it is 50/50
What is the point here; anyway?. We know this man is not a true Christian. God forgive me if I am wrong Inciting to murder is more akin to Islam religion which is alwsys under attack by the devil. He was also close to a very corrupt government.

You guys try to divert attention from your misdeeds by telling lies about Islam

"Witches" are being killed in Nigeria by Christians because "thous hall not suffer a witch to live!"

And more people have been killed in the name of Christianity than any other religion
So it is either you are ignorant or lying
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by danigbo(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2017
All these just because the pastor spoke against Boko HARAM Fulani herdsmen.

The christiandom is standing TALL.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by mechanics(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2017
i believe he will be vindicated, lies have been told about great men of God and the good thing is that they are standing firm, i hope that Pastor Suleiman wont succumb to their cheap blackmail, it is well.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by subsurface: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2017
i still remember the Bishop Idahosa cocaine pushing story of the 80`s & 90`s...

Pst Chris occultic story; etc etc

come on world we the church is bigger than these cheap scandal...

cheap blackmail...

please show us the videoooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by BrutalJab: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eediot shamelessly back tracking. The fear of amadioha.
And if I am wretched, MFM can not deliver you from your poverty.
Sorry son grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by danigbo(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Blackmailers in legal robes !

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto by Caseless: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
This criminal of a pastor is in soup forever. I'm enjoying this. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.