Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (30300 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Chuknovski(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
she twai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
babasolution:

its not about owning a woman's body,women cannot fathom the desire that a womans body can trigger in a man which can lead him to doing crazy things towards her.men dont desire to own a womans body,but women who delibrately trigger men's desire should expect anything,women should be lucky men have higher ideals of honor and respect,if not all this trashy women would b rape victims
Prof Prof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Her bra size is unavailable during the preparations....her size,her choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

You're a pervert already for thinking that.

Men don't own a woman's body. She could be butt naaked and you wouldn't be aloud to touch her

Dress the way you want to be addressed ma'am. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
A bra wouldn't help. The dress it too small for her. Period. I'm sure she squeezed herself like toothpaste just going in & out of it. Insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
babasolution:

its not about owning a woman's body,women cannot fathom the desire that a womans body can trigger in a man which can lead him to doing crazy things towards her.men dont desire to own a womans body,but women who delibrately trigger men's desire should expect anything,women should be lucky men have higher ideals of honor and respect,if not all this trashy women would b rape victims

Excuse for perverts. That's a man's problem and not a woman's. What you just typed is heartbreaking and it further highlights the rape culture. No! what someone wears doesn't justify them being abused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Dress the way you want to be addressed ma'am. smiley

Lol. Women are women's enemy so it's only expected that another woman would justify a woman being victimised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

You're a pervert already for thinking that.

Men don't own a woman's body. She could be butt naaked and you wouldn't be aloud to touch her
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
khiaa:
No big deal, we were all born .naked and were meant to live that way if it wasn't for the actions of Adam and eve we still would be walking around in the nude.
Aren't there some tribes in Africa, the Amazon, Australia that still go topless?
SMH for you too, Aunty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

Lol. Women are women's enemy so it's only expected that another woman would justify a woman being victimised.
Looool.

She obviously put herself in that position. If she had dressed like a responsible bride, no sane man would make her a victim of his perversion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by DLuciano: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
not in naija, maybe ghana or kenya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by samfuntua: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
looking at the tattoo on her hand shows that, she is a club girl and the husband love as she is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
SMH.

Shake a leg while you're at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool.

She obviously put herself in that position. If she had dressed like a responsible bride, no sane man would make her a victim of his perversion.

There's no "if"

There is no excuse for perverts only solution to their problems. To cover up and hide women isn't the solution. Teaching our sons about self control, self discipline and most importantly self respect is the solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by damilolaq99(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oshey!!!!! Breastina Adeoyan. Why she bother wear anytin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
damilolaq99:
Oshey!!!!! Breastina Adeoyan. Why she bother wear anytin?
to enclose d nipples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by laribari(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
ociboy:
COWBELL, OUR........ OUR WETIN?

You not get T.V? You suppose don see am naa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by princeemmma(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
it is called supernatural madness, i wish to know the man she is getting married to, we got some thing to discuss, but as for the woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by babasolution: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

Excuse for perverts. That's a man's problem and not a woman's. What you just typed is heartbreaking and it further highlights the rape culture. No! what someone wears doesn't justify them being abused.

it doesnt justify abuse but it exposes a woman to sexual exploitation,its just like keeping a bag of money in the midst of hungry men and expect the money to not be stolen,that is foolish,and women are foolish for expecting not to be abused when they expose their trash.THERE is no RAPE CULTURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
babasolution:

it doesnt justify abuse but it exposes a woman to sexual exploitation,its just like keeping a bag of money in the midst of hungry men and expect the money to not be stolen,that is foolish,and women are foolish for expecting not to be abused when they expose their trash.THERE is no RAPE CULTURE

Now you're comparing a human being to money. Everything you are saying is what the rape culture stands for. So women should be small and unnoticed rather than men should practice self control and self respect. Genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by babasolution: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
bestiediva:
Prof Prof
u bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by babasolution: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=RadiantBae post=54363792]

Now you're comparing a human being to money. Everything you are saying is what the rape culture stands for. So women should be small and unnoticed rather than men should practice self control and self respect. Genius. [/quote

you are putting words in my mouth,i never said women should be small or unnoticed.A decently dressed women would not attract unwanted attention,but a woman that chooses to expose her breast in such a suggestive manner should expect anything.A woman doesnt neces.sarily have to expose herself to be noticed,if women cannot control their desire to expose flesh,why do u expect men to control their desire to Bleep.Rape culture is a huge hoax

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
babasolution:

No one has a right to tell anyone how to dress.

Like I said a woman can be naked and are naked in some cultures and it doesn't justify her being harassed. What I wear and how you feel are not the same. To tell me to change what I wear in order to change how you feel is too much to ask of me.
You should control your feelings and I should be able to wear what I want. Rape culture is the culture that blames rape on external factors rather than the perpetrators. It's what you are doing right now. To say it's a hoax and to deny it's existence is the most telling sign that it is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
True story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
bestiediva:
True story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by RealHaute: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
khiaa:
No big deal, we were all born .naked and were meant to live that way if it wasn't for the actions of Adam and eve we still would be walking around in the nude.
Aren't there some tribes in Africa, the Amazon, Australia that still go topless?

You can't be serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by KennyID17(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

No one has a right to tell anyone how to dress.

Like I said a woman can be naked and are naked in some cultures and it doesn't justify her being harassed. What I wear and how you feel are not the same. To tell me to change what I wear in order to change how you feel is too much to ask of me.
You should control your feelings and I should be able to wear what I want. Rape culture is the culture that blames rape on external factors rather than the perpetrators. It's what you are doing right now. To say it's a hoax and to deny it's existence is the most telling sign that it is real.

Too much western influence and liberalism. The same ppl said dress d way u wanna b addressed. Same ppl said u don't dance around fire expecting not to sweat. I don't condone or support rape of any kind. U dress like a LovePeddler and u say dont want to b victimised. U earlier replied someone saying, we should teach our sons self control, who's gonna teach our girls to dress decently. All u ppl do is attack males and tag us animals that lack self control.the same thing played out in d kemen case. Before u tell me i have dirt in my eye, rake It's out first. On a final note, if u no dress like Olosho, person no go cal u or treat u like Olosho. What y'all doing is just trynna justify immoral act by saying no one has a right to tell u how to dress. Dress like Olosho in front of me and i would openly call u what u are. Liberalism my foot!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lolz...who told u so.... I rep team big boobs grin tongue
LastMumu:
See those full juicy luscious boobs. shocked Damn it mehn, I love boobs.

Badaoyeyemi, that could be you getting married to me in that wedding dress but you don't have big boobs. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Lolz...who told u so.... I rep team big boobs grin tongue
just passing by

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Its all about the disease called LOW SELF ESTEEM inherent in so many women. Women keep objectifying themselves so much that we now have them modeled as SILICON DOLLS because they keep throwing their DIGNITY to the dogs. Just like this one.

Soon men may as well start getting married to SILICONE DOLLS since most women have choosen to be just DULL.

You will NEVER hear the FEMINIST OUT CRY.

HYPOCRITES!!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2017/02/28/sex-dolls-brothel-opens-in-spain-and-many-predict-sex-robots-tourism-soon-to-follow/#1cde02464ece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

There's no "if"

There is no excuse for perverts only solution to their problems. To cover up and hide women isn't the solution. Teaching our sons about self control, self discipline and most importantly self respect is the solution.

Very TRUE sons should be taught about all that. AND WHERE IS THE SELF RESPECT IN WHAT SHE IS WEARING? What she is wearing is no DIGNITY at all. Lets be HONEST!!!
No wonder SILICONE DOLLS are being gradually made to replace DULL women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2017
RealHaute:

You can't be serious.

Lmao grin Those are the facts. Some women will do anything for a man and I'm pretty sure he approved her choice in this dress. The problem with this dress isn't the style but the fact that it doesn't fit her, she is three sizes to big for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Annoying Things About Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.