Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (30295 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by bestiediva: 1:56am On Mar 08, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
just passing by
passer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Lawlahdey:
SMH for you too, Aunty.

Lol grin The style of the dress is cute but it doesn't look cute on her because it's too small for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by babasolution: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2017
RadiantBae:

No one has a right to tell anyone how to dress.

Like I said a woman can be naked and are naked in some cultures and it doesn't justify her being harassed. What I wear and how you feel are not the same. To tell me to change what I wear in order to change how you feel is too much to ask of me.
You should control your feelings and I should be able to wear what I want. Rape culture is the culture that blames rape on external factors rather than the perpetrators. It's what you are doing right now. To say it's a hoax and to deny it's existence is the most telling sign that it is real.

A woman being naked is different from her dressing seductively,a seductively dressed woman appeals to a man's desire more than a completely naked woman,women dont understand this,i am nt justifying rape,but i tell u,its a primal,instinctive,natural,normal,healthy male desire to expressly want a seductive woman,its so natural that men,especially young men find it hard to control,because its like fighting against nature,again women dont understand this,its a very hard task for men,that is why men appeal for women to help by controlling their seductive dressing,a completely naked woman doesnt induce such intense desire,its an irony of nature,again women dont understand it,feminism as taught modern women to be so selfish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin The style of the dress is cute but it doesn't look cute on her because it's too small for her.
ya
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by JacksonD7: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2017
And this is going to be somebody's wife, well its none of my business.
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Exactly
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
#2k too much
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
babasolution:

A woman being naked is different from her dressing seductively,a seductively dressed woman appeals to a man's desire more than a completely naked woman,women dont understand this,i am nt justifying rape,but i tell u,its a primal,instinctive,natural,normal,healthy male desire to expressly want a seductive woman,its so natural that men,especially young men find it hard to control,because its like fighting against nature,again women dont understand this,its a very hard task for men,that is why men appeal for women to help by controlling their seductive dressing,a completely naked woman doesnt induce such intense desire,its an irony of nature,again women dont understand it,feminism as taught modern women to be so selfish

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by RealHaute: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
khiaa:

Lmao grin Those are the facts. Some women will do anything for a man and I'm pretty sure he approved her choice in this dress. The problem with this dress isn't the style but the fact that it doesn't fit her, she is three sizes to big for it.

I don't even know what to say. Just seems absurd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Shes the fashion queen
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
tonyblack10:
Shes the fashion queen

1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by colee26(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2017
yes, chat with me with that same number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 2:06am On Mar 13, 2017
colee26:
yes, chat with me with that same number
okay 10x
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 3:16am On Mar 13, 2017
tonyblack10:
okay 10x
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2017
what's the point? she might aswell have turned up nakid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Jeez chai omo see breast kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by adexdon(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2017
RadiantBae:
This was her mentor grin

u Already av ur wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Jeez chai omo see breast kiss kiss kiss
suck am well
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
tonyblack10:
suck am well
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by Akious2k2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
ufuosman:
Complete madness and I don't think any church will allow dis dressing
I guess d wedding is taking place at d temple and not at d Church.
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Ya indeed
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:34am On Mar 14, 2017
See more fashion or madness pics

1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
More loading
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2017
sirusX:
Seriously lipsrsealed
haha sucker
Re: See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) by tonyblack10: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
gypsey:
what's the point? she might aswell have turned up nakid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Annoying Things About Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.