Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) (53822 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
anybody has any idea how much those boxes in the picture cost?
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by themanderon: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerians and bad belle. Let's appreciate this people for once. Japan and China did not get to where they are in one day. What do you guys gain with this "pull him down" virus that seems to have infected us all?

3 Likes

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by haulforte123: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
EXPORT FOOD ITEMS WITHOUT STRESS.

It is common for importers and exporters of food products to be concerned about how
their goods would be handled. This results from the fear of incurring additional costs or
a change in the quality of taste.

However, to eliminate this worry, it would be good
to let you know how it has always been done.

Here is How Your Food Cargo Gets Separated From Other Cargo:

1) Perishable Goods: These are the goods that reduce in their quality as
a result if factors such as temperature. An example of such is fish which
needs to remain frozen, to retain its quality.

2) Live Stock Goods: Live Stock is treated differently, by keeping them in air
conditioned environment, with varying degrees depending on the animal. For
Goats and chicks need different environmental temperature.

These are the ways your food items are treated, to prevent damages or loss.

We hope You Found This Helpful

Please follow this link to have a live chat with us: www.haulforte.com

E-mail us at: info@haulforte.com
Call us on: 08121362702.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
cry me a river

Ipoop yoot grin

This one enter am well.

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
The bullet proof looks like childrens school bag. I bet this thing will be at least 50kg heavy like a bag of cement. Trust Nigerians for their inventions.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
tdayof:
Aba is Nigerian made. The Nigerian Army ordered for 50,000 Aba made boots.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/214084-nigerians-commend-armys-decision-buy-50000-aba-made-boots.html
Ok buh u didn't answer my Q
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
bigsmoke2:

I asked a very straight forward questions. Don't shy away from it . would you agree to wear the vest and get sprayed with bullets? . The issue of cars, inosson is currently struggling to meet demand. For his cars. That means Nigerians are demanding for his cars than he is capable of supplying. This does not inspire confidence as he will start compromising standards in order to meet demands. do you think people bought the Peugeot 504 in the 70s /80s because of love for French people? They bought it because the car proved it's self over and over again on the road. U people need to stop crying all over the place shouting afonja and playing victims. If I see a reliable crash test result affirming the reliability and durability of inosson cars i won't give a damn about the manufacturer before putting money on it. If people see ballistic test results showing the capability of aba made vest of course they will buy it. But no one will put money on such things out of pity or sentiment .
you Yoruba's are jus soo impossible . ....goooosh

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by legislatively: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Everyday one will hear news of Igbo manufacturing this and that but the case seem to be opposite with the Yoruba's and Hausa
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by egokudiowomoney: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonjas...it's natural in them. God created them like that!

Watch and see...they will start posting pictures of vests from America or Russia with long epistles just to deviate this commendable work from our gifted brothers in Aba.
do you have the confidence to put it on and face armed robbers.....6fts is your surname
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by deomelo: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wearing that thing to stop bullet is like signing your own death warrant.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Stop this folly and childishness!

If u choose to remain and illetrate, that is ur cup of tea.

That there is a tactical vest!

there is a popular milk brand with a slogan"its in you" peak milk werent lying afterall.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
themanderon:
Nigerians and bad belle. Let's appreciate this people for once. Japan and China did not get to where they are in one day. What do you guys gain with this "pull him down" virus that seems to have infected us all?

Trust Yoruba
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by hnworisa(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ohamzee:
exconvicts
lol
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by hnworisa(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
drakeli:
You can put your life on line to patronize Aba bullet proof vest? Well...not until I see somebody tested with a gun in that vest.
This statement proves you have a low thinking faculty. Somebody doesnt need to be in the vest before it can be tested thats what test dummys are for.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonjas...it's natural in them. God created them like that!

Watch and see...they will start posting pictures of vests from America or Russia with long epistles just to deviate this commendable work from our gifted brothers in Aba.

DON'T MIND THIS THIS KID... IGBOS ARE EXRA ORDINARY PEOPLE... THEY ARE EITHER TOO UGLY OR MENTALLY RETARDED...

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
iamhorny:
The Modular Tactical Vest (in short: MTV or MoTaV) is a ballistic vest originally adopted by the United States Marine Corps in 2006. The MTV was designed as a solution to shortcomings in the current, decade-old interceptor body armor (IBA) and was selected after a rigorous proposal and examination process by the Marine Corps. The MTV provides better protection levels than the IBA, although it uses the same Small Arms Protective Insert (SAPI) plates. The MTV weighs 30 pounds (14 kg); three more than the IBA, but is designed to more effectively distribute its weight throughout the wearer's torso. The Navy also ordered 28,000 MTVs in August 2008.

with time they will get there, journey of a thousand miles begins with a step
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by dasamek8: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Thry should sell them to ippoop members only.

They will need is against our darling nigerian army next time they are on their suicide mission. grin
let's be responsible and realistic in our statements. One love brother. Karma may have you as an employee of those niggas in future. We are differing stars from unique stardoms and one family under the sun.
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

who wan die? grin..abi u wan wear am make i test am wit dis arsenal? grin
LOL... Lefulefu, person no fit follow u play again? Heheheheh. Until dey are been tested by these, I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by progress69: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Klington:
..from ur irrational analogy, u don't see anything good in the product.... Anyway lemme leave trash n cabbages for lawma.

U think everyone should be clogged up in the stupidity displayed Every day on NL?

My only offence is making a correction, should i shut up cos its Aba made, or what exactly is ur miserable point?
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by str8talk1: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
The vest is defective in design.
Why?
It has a zip in the middle which gives room for the possibility of any ballistic penetration.

1 Like

Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
pweshboi:

LOL... Lefulefu, person no fit follow u play again? Heheheheh. Until dey are been tested by these, I comment my reserve

true grin grin
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Buyer beware, even safety pin fit chuk hole in this contraption grin
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
progress69:

Are u kidding me. I am from Edo.state and how does making a correction makes me a bigot?

That isn't bullet proof, what is the big deal in making the correction. What kind of useless impossible human beings are these. How does tribe come to play here. U people are extremely sick ...gosh! Honestly i doubt if u are normal....

And u even have the guts to tell.me grow up, when u are the on displaying stupeed bigotry here.

What as NL turned to.

Mtcheeew
Edo has been carved out to ur ancestors afonjas grin
progress69:

Are u kidding me. I am from Edo.state and how does making a correction makes me a bigot?

That isn't bullet proof, what is the big deal in making the correction. What kind of useless impossible human beings are these. How does tribe come to play here. U people are extremely sick ...gosh! Honestly i doubt if u are normal....

And u even have the guts to tell.me grow up, when u are the on displaying stupeed bigotry here.

What as NL turned to.

Mtcheeew
Edo has been carved out to ur ancestors afonjas
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by progress69: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
kelechi17:
Edo has been carved out to ur ancestors afonjas ;DEdo has been carved out to ur ancestors afonjas

G n D with ur complex buffonery!
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Quadri5050(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
dat is a great achievement
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
progress69:

You must understand that just as you have the BMC (Buhari Media Centre) guys or Die Hard fans of APC or Buhari himself, there exists a squad of like-minded fellows who want to see and hear only good things about what interests them.

This kind of thread, is biafra territory - since Aba has been mentioned - and anything you say or do - no matter how true or correct you are - that makes what interests them look bad or misrepresented is a call for fist-fight.

In such instances, silence is very golden........... wink

Else, they will bring you down to their own line of conversation down to their own level of intellect and intelligence and defeat you there
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
progress69:

You must understand that just as you have the BMC (Buhari Media Centre) guys or Die Hard fans of APC or Buhari himself, there exists a squad of like-minded fellows who want to see and hear only good things about what interests them.

This kind of thread, is biafra territory - since Aba has been mentioned - and anything you say or do - no matter how true or correct you are - that makes what interests them look bad or misrepresented is a call for fist-fight.

In such instances, silence is very golden........... wink

Else, they will bring you and the conversation down to their own level of intellect and intelligence and defeat you there
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by BiafIntel: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari, we produce our arms in our land. 20,000 units of bulletproof to be delivered to ESN by Aba manufacturers.
Details coming soon..........
Re: Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) by Idiko1: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
I hope the foolish Nigerian government will not ban the production of bulletproofs in Aba. The Republic of Igboland or even Biafra will be a force to be reckoned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.