Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today (13214 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by ANBAKO: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Is it not the same rail that derailed last week?
How many times will these politicians commission rail project? GEJ, BABA now Osinbajo.....it is well

Politicians never change!!!
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by Jones4190(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2017
I love this Man so much, he is not like Atiku during Obj regime. While obj was away looking for people to come and invest, Atiku was busy looking for power. This is not thesame with this present adminstration.

1 Like

Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by Elfaris(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by Ademat7(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Why is it that capital project normally take years to finish??
Thinkingoutloud
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by LordOfNaira: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Good transportation system is key to local production and would help to fight recession in the long run.
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by obailala(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
ANBAKO:
Is it not the same rail that derailed last week?
How many times will these politicians commission rail project? GEJ, BABA now Osinbajo.....it is well

Politicians never change!!!
This is a STANDARD GAUGE modern rail, the type which can handle high speed modern trains. The type you see around and which had the derailment incident last week is the pre-colonial NARROW GAUGE rail which can't handle fast trains.

1 Like

Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by burkingx(f): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Pavore9:
Over activeness dey worry Osinbajo.
grin grin grin

Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by holluphemydavid(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2017
good job,to d man who sabi....kudos
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by heybee72(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Buhari became president nd started an international tour.. . He's still acting nd had touched every key places in the country.. .. God bless this man
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by soulfood(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by Youngzedd(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Where are the routes of this project?

Help
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by promkeyz(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2017
I think Acting President Osinbajo is on a campaign things oo.....
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by menxer: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
i hate this country...im here as an engineer with good chinese knowledge in speaking and other things but they cant just accept my proposal so i can get involved in this....

Hahahaha

So your hatred stems from non acceptance of your proposal, which by extension means a lack of government patronage?
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2017
menxer:

Hahahaha

So your hatred stems from non acceptance of your proposal, which by extension means a lack of government patronage?
Yes...Cant a country im a citizen in make me benefit a little from this project? its not fair...Even just as a contract staff
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by ANBAKO: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
obailala:
This is a STANDARD GAUGE modern rail, the type which can handle high speed modern trains. The type you see around and which had the derailment incident last week is the pre-colonial NARROW GAUGE rail which can't handle fast trains.

Thanks for the explanation and the courtesy with which it was done. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by Nwibii: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2017
I think this man can take us to the promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by cytell56: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Naijahelm:
Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo will on Tuesday, March 7th flag off the construction of the Lagos-Ibadan segment of the new Lagos-Kano standard-gauge railway in Lagos.

Active President.

From Akwa Ibom State To Edo, Now To Lagos Within A Week.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-to-flag.html?m=1
This is the President, Buhari is a Vice President.
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by Smooyis(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Kudos to our able acting presido, and get well to our president. God bless Nigeria grin
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by oluwadubem: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Since myday one have been praying for osibanjo to take over,traveling from place to place fixing issues not traveling to country by country making de issue worst,map out his own agenda and working towards it,not keep pointing finger at previous administration for the culprit of his nemesis,I knw with osibanjo things we be owk than b4 or even far more better.....just pray that this niggaz boko-h will let you take this country to a better place.....more blessings to yu mr osibanjo....

#maka ndi owuteeee
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by menxer: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Yes...Cant a country im a citizen in make me benefit a little from this project? its not fair...Even just as a contract staff

Lols

Don't be so pained, is it a constitutional right to be patronized by government?

Why not put that your knowledge to work in private practice?
Re: Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today by EmekaBlue(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
menxer:

Lols

Don't be so pained, is it a constitutional right to be patronized by government?

Why not put that your knowledge to work in private practice?
capital to start up something is my main challenge. If not i dont care about the govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Declares The Technology And Innovations Expo 2018 Open / Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations / We Shall Rebuild The Destroyed Places Of Worship Affected Since 2011- El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.