Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (16932 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
validator, a girl on a vegeance mission can do anything even if it means sleeping with different men inbetween meals! besides our randy lecturers and students aín't helping matters either. they'll jump at anything in skirt as long as they're sure it has two holes! grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by xtristo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
VALIDATOR:

She can even do more than 365 times a year if she does more once daily.But the point is a new guy every 12 days in just one school is unrealistic.

I agree that people should stop random screwing but inventing false stories to support such will in the long run make people to reject the warning altogether.That's what's happening in religion these days.

what is unrealistic in a girl having sex with a new guy every 12days in one school.u are the one so dumb!my guy wake up!u dont need much mathematics or permutations.what do u expect from an angry girl on a mission?i just told u that if it is easy for a LovePeddler to be having sex with every new guy every day then dont expect less from a bitter girl on a mission.simlpe!dont be sentimental about this issue!the message is very clear,whether it is a hoax or not.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by xtristo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
George_D:

validator, a girl on a vegeance mission can do anything even if it means sleeping with different men inbetween meals! besides our randy lecturers and students aín't helping matters either. they'll jump at anything in skirt as long as they're sure it has two holes! grin

that is the point!please tell VALIDATOR!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Borat1: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
wow. . . great! sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
Let's hope people learn a serious lesson from this . . .

- Fornication is not good . . .both from the spiritual angle and also the physical risk involved.

- Indiscriminate sex is even worse . . . cus you never know the status or intention of the person you are sleeping with.

- this story just shows you one of the obvious physical risk involved in fornication and indiscriminate sex.

The sad thing is that: it was the guy that de-flowered the girl that started all the problem in the first place.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by emeke123(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
wow, I am speechless. hw someone could be this evil just because she got played. But she is doing something good in advance by warning people in that college that they need to start zipping it up.

[size=13pt]GUYS IF YOU rEALLY NEED TO rELEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE A CONDOM. AIDS IS rEAL AND THAT IS NO LIE!!!!!![/size]
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by tennis: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
lool HIV detector
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
No2Atheism just a little correction. the guy that deflowered the girl is not the problem. it is the girl herself that is the problem. she could have refused sex in the first place and she won't be forced. she had sex because she wanted to taste what it feels like. now she turns back and cries foul after the deed has been done and she discovers she been hit! sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
George_D:

No2Atheism just a little correction. the guy that deflowered the girl is not the problem. it is the girl herself that is the problem. she could have refused sex in the first place and she won't be forced. she had sex because she wanted to taste what it feels like. now she turns back and cries foul after the deed has been done and she discovers she been hit! sad

- I disagree . . . cus I am a guy and I know that we men are capable of sweet talking any woman (yes any woman). . . no matter how defensive she might be.

- All women want to be loved. . . hence it only takes one man to say the right things before they let their guards down to us men.

- Thats why I beleive that the most important person that controls whether or not there is sex in a relationship is the guy, cus at the end of the day, the woman has more to lose than the man, if things do not work out.

- I disagree . . .cus there is a very high probability that he was the one that gave her the HIV in the first place.

- Yes i agree that she flipped out and made the wrong choice of dealing with the problem, nevertheless, it has to be considered that she was only reacting emotionally (which is how most woman react) to a problem that was caused most probably by the guy (cus its possible she might have also gotten the HIV from somewhere else apart from sex)

- She was a virgin, hence she not only lost her virginity, she is also destined to lose her life in the process despite that she is no longer with the guy. It is no suprise that her was to think that she got the HIV from the guy (although in reality nothing I am not 100% sure that she got the HIV via sex, cus HIV can be unknowingly obtained via a number of difference means)

- Losing your virginity, no longer in the relationship, being infected with HIV while still a student is a dangerous mix, hence I am not suprised and would not be suprised to her reaction.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by charlisco(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
chineke, this is a very big problem,
let me say those student infested, will inreturn take their revenge on the opposite sex

they should be general screening of hiv test in the school
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
charlisco:

chineke, this is a very big problem,
let me say those student infested, will inreturn take their revenge on the opposite sex

they should be general screening of hiv test in the school

That is exactly the problem that I envisage . . . hence If i was a parent right now, I would do the following:

- Make sure my child or children in the school are tested.

- Withdraw them from the University and seek transfer to another Nigerian University.

Cus the probability is very high that at least one of the people that end up infected by the girl, would also decide to go on their own infection rampage. Hence meaning that the cycle continues.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
What is happening in Yola is exactly the very example of how HIV was designed to function . . . i.e. it was designed such that it has a cascading effect on the population were it is released.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
No2Atheism, if she had any moral gumption at all, she would have resisted. i been with ladies who resisted sex for a variety of reasons and at no time were they forced to spread their legs against their will! sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Signorina: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2009
Despite the increase in the HIV?AIDS infection people still don't care they wont listen. I have witnessed that out of 100 people who do the test, we get up to 30 people with it. Lots of people are so eager to share it. Can't we stay without sex? Abstinence! Abstinence!! Please!!!. I saw a little baby who is just 3months old down with the virus, got it from mum who got it from Dad. It's so pathetic! Once people know they have it they will love to spread it to others. In the medical wards especially male ward, half of the patients are HIV patients!!! Looking so bony.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Turiano(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
Wel whot a pity but grl suffry share the Hiv stuff 4 osho guys nw.that y them say ofe dey purge.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Turiano(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
Wel whot a pity but grl suffry share the Hiv stuff 4 osho guys nw.that y them say ofe dey purge.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ifychelsea: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
that is bad sad sad sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by koolchicco: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
[size=0pt] .[/size]
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Sandiphine: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
cry That's really sad. I pity those guys, yet I dnt thk wat dat lady did was rite bt I feel her pain
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Sandiphine: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
It pains me cz it cld av been different from d beginning. If the guy didn't gv her HIV, she wldnt c wat she wld av spread. I pity them all esp d gal cz she's jst sacrificing lives to death in the name of revenge. She wldnt gain anything bt their hatred. cry
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by fireworks(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
this is a false story, 124 smells of lies
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2009
if it was in the usa, the fbi would have launched a manhunt for this serial killer spreading death with this weapon between her legs but here in this country our pot-bellied officers just sit about doing nothing! angry
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Signorina:

Despite the increase in the HIV?AIDS infection people still don't care they wont listen. I have witnessed that out of 100 people who do the test, we get up to 30 people with it. Lots of people are so eager to share it. Can't we stay without sex? Abstinence! Abstinence!! Please!!!. I saw a little baby who is just 3months old down with the virus, got it from mum who got it from Dad. It's so pathetic! Once people know they have it they will love to spread it to others. In the medical wards especially male ward, half of the patients are HIV patients!!! Looking so bony.

Am telling you abstinence is the only solution . . .cus in reality Condoms are unrealiable and infact reports shows that some people have been caugth intentionally sabotaging condoms.

Hence the question is that how do you know the condom you are using is not compromised.

Even if the condom is not compromised, how do you know that it would stop HIV, why play russian roulette with your life when you can do your best to abstain.

My advice is always that: if he really loves you he would wait and not touch you.

If a lady pesters you to have sex with her, then you need to be careful cus it means she either lacks self control or she is trying to pass something on to you (e.g. HIV) or she is trying to place the responsibility for a pregnancy unto you.

Either way. . . abstinence is still the best solution . . .
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by No2Atheism(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2009
George_D:

if it was in the usa, the fbi would have launched a manhunt for this serial killer spreading death with this weapon between her legs but here in this country our pot-bellied officers just sit about doing nothing! angry

Is she wrong for spreading the virus yes . . . but it seems you are bent only blaming her . . .
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
well, a serial killer is not only one with a knife or gun. this lady is a killer using sex as a weapon! sad
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by kwekwe: 4:09am On Dec 20, 2009
condom is 50/50 shocked
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by peacettw: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Well, well, well, I don't really blame the girl. She should not skimp on her drugs though cos her nympho lifestyle would lead her straight to HELL in RECORD TIME.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by bonna4u(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
If you have somebody Yola, warn him/her. The girl has just made a declaration, "Go into Yola and spread HIV."
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by vtuclan(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2009
men i no dey joke wit my life o but men me don go do jazz o i get ring wey b say if she get hiv i go know and it as worked more than three times for me.thanks to dudu
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
vengeance is a two-edged sword. that lady sleeping around with different men and thinking she's spreading hiv may well be exposing herself to more variants of the virus which in the end will quiken her demise. it would have been a different scenario altogether if she started early treatment and kept a low profile.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Akebulan: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
vtuclan:

men i no dey joke wit my life o but men me don go do jazz o i get ring wey b say if she get hiv i go know and it as worked more than three times for me.thanks to dudu
Wow! That is one special ring. Lets hope it never fails, if it does, you're done.
BTW, how much was this ring? How can I get myself one? Does it work for sexually transmitted infections like HPV, Genital warts, Chlams, Trichomonas, Gonnorrhea, Hepatitis B, Pubic Lice etc too?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MCLOVIN: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2009
Morally this is disastrous, but frm a medical point of view Hiv aids isnt a death sentence. Its very likely not all these men were infected just because they slept with her a few times. Its also possible some of these guys ALREADY HAD HIV before meeting her but just didnt know it yet.
Hiv isnt an almighty invincible disease ppl have had it and gone back for a retest and tested NEGATIVE AGAIN. Can you explain a pregnant woman who married a virgin with no history of surgical operation, accident, blood tranfusion etc testing Hiv positive ,while her husband despite having unprotected sex with her remains negative.?
I have so many examples like this everyday.
Its clear we've all been LIED TO abt the real origin and nature of HIV/AIDS .
MORALLY this revenge mission isnt right, but medically these ppl are acting out of fear that they've contracted an 'incurable disease'. THIS ISNT TRUE. HIV IS CURABLE, NO ONE HAS TO DIE IF THEY DNT WANT TO.
CLICK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334255.0.html

http://testimonials.silvermedicine.org/content/hiv-aids-oral-colloidal-silver.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omidoyin, Oyo Community Cries Out Over Poor State Of Water / Smoking Will Be Banned Soon In Nigeria - FG / Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.