Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (16946 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / Pix..newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Babneh: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
Frankly speaking, this is incredible, where exactly are we heading in this country? Unless the lady in talk truely come up with the list of those who have contracted the virus, the result will be geometrical if not alarmingly checked againt a continous spread by all of them shocked. May God save all men from this menace.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by tunscolo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
thats nice, what wonderful donors,
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
to track this girl down, the school management will need the list of ppl who cross her path, all they need to do inteview all confidentially, getting them to list names of girls who screwed them in the past 1 year and find that very girl whose name appeared in all.

they all need to co-operate to end this, being hit by a car does not mean everyone must be hit. it's your carelessness
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
MCLOVIN unfortunately, such is the misconception about hiv that instead of going to seek early treatment and living a normal life this vengeful ignorant lady all the while was busy infecting herself with more variants of the virus thinking she was spreading hiv to uninfected men! grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by igeluma: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
Abstainance is the answer to hiv.HIV is real.If you dont have sex before marriage,you do not miss any thing,
Please keep away from immorality,if you want to live long and enjoy this life,the life is beautiful.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
please tell that to the girl in yola. i think she needs your advice more! grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by blinksy: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2009
if u're not destined 2 die of HIV/AIDS, u're nt going 2 contact it. So guys don't b so scared.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MCLOVIN: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2009
@ George D
So very correct !
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by ceasyc(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2009
@TOPIC/1ST POST
if she can actually confirm that d guy gave her d virus
intentionally, then i wud say brilliant, because she was a
victim - REVENGE SWEET OHHHH

there was a doc on a black african guy in canada
doing d same tin
he wud sumtimes make sum ladies think dat he's wearing a condom from
start 2 finish but he takes it off at sum point - scary.
he was finally caught n jailed, d judge said 2 him, its like having a gun and
u use it to kill people, a gun is a weapon, your own weapon was hiv/aids

BUT at d end of d day "Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives
Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers"!
hmmm ITS JUST SO WRONG & NASTY
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Theblessed(f): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
blinksy:

if u're not destined 2 die of HIV/AIDS, u're nt going 2 contact it. So guys don't b so scared. 

[size=18pt]Thick Ignorant!  Possibly carrying the virus himself hence the laissez affair attitude towards this death sentence. [/size]
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Theblessed(f): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

Thank God i don't have a brother in that school o.

[b][size=18pt]Hmmm! If this is all you know about HiV-Aids, I'm sorry!  You see, you don't have to have a brother in that Uni to worry about the multiple impact HiV/Aids can have. It would only take an infected student to finish the whole world if they are into casual sex/lifestyle, ok!  How, I could hear you ask?

Well, when one infected person sleeps around as we are all reading about it on N/L right no,w and the people he/she slept with goes off to sleep with other people, who also goes off to have their way with other people who might have 2 or 3 boy/girl friends each from different locations or the same
street/town then, the story go begin dey get V-leg and not K-Leg any more.  You'd then realise the heaviness of what all of us are talking about on here.  This is no joke at all, ok!

Because, this day in age, people should be very, very careful about their lives, if they love themselves as not many people do, anyway.  And those who goes about having unprotected sex knowing the dangers, are nothing but FOOLS of the last order soon, they would join the statistics if they are not already in the statistics therefore don't care who they infect!

It is scary! Even in marriages these days, married people are contracting the rubbish and that is too frightening.  So be careful and warn your brothers, sisters and friends if you have them!!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by stalliontp(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
probably abt 5% of the 124 will get infected, its not that easy for a woman to infect a guy but that's not the case the other way round, a woman stands the chance of getting infected 100% of the time she is exposed
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2009
Theblessed, you don't really need to scream to get heard. even if you wisper, the wise ones will still hear you and take caution, ok?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Sissy3(f): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2009
ceasyc:

@TOPIC/1ST POST
if she can actually confirm that d guy gave her d virus
[b]intentionally, then i wud say brilliant, because she was a
victim - REVENGE SWEET OHHHH

it doesnt matter whether the guy gave it to her intentionally or not. it is very inhumane of her to spread the diseases around. you dont revenge with something like this. instead of her to get herself treatment and change her ways she is there spreading it around. two wrongs dont make right.

HIV is a deadly diseases not be joked around with. the worst part is that (if this is true indeed) most of these men she supposedly slept with probably have a wife at home and inevitable will pass it on to them, which they will turn pass on to their unborn child. the spread continues

now tell me, if we continue with this attitude of revenge how are we ever going to curb, solve and eradicate the spread of HIV?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2009
well, sissy you forgot to mention the fact that some of those men who slept with her might have been infected themselves. so she could be have ended up re-infecting herself over and over again with different variants of the virus! who says revenge pays?! angry
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Sissy3(f): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2009
^^^^

true. but i dont think she really cares about her health cos if she did, she would have settled her legs and be on serious a treatment.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
i quite agree with you, sissy. sometimes we are so full of rage that we just let ourselves go and in doing so we open ourselves to further attacks which may spell our waterloo!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Theblessed(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
George_D:

Theblessed, you don't really need to scream to get heard. even if you wisper, the wise ones will still hear you and take caution, ok?

Thanks for your advice! But this is 'Choice' what can you do about it? If you have no powers to change a single letter in this posting, common sense suggests, PASS QUIETLY, huh! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MCLOVIN: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
if you know the lady in question or any of her alleged 'victims' direct them to :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334255.0.html

AND SAVE A LIFE.
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Theblessed:

Thanks for your advice! But this is 'Choice' what can you do about it? If you have no powers to change a single letter in this posting, common sense suggests, PASS QUIETLY, huh! cool cool cool cool cool

just be sensible ok? the spam bot may be on your tail for all you know! grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Theblessed(f): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2010
George_D:

just be sensible ok? the spam bot may be on your tail for all you know! grin

Well till then, don't need your sympathy, ok!

Haven't violated the rules and you are the one interfering with peoples

freedom of speech and choice via your negative comments and attacks. 

I wonder who is the trouble maker here?

Y  o  u  !!!
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
sister, tone down on the rethorics. i am a very amiable fellow if you treat me right
and we could be best of friends on nl you know? kiss
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2010
What of the downline of those the 124 would have slept with since then to date?

One casual sexual intercourse can be linked to hundreds and thousands of others in the vicious circe of sexual partners.

Joe slept with Jane who has slept with Desmond who has slept with Tonia who has slept with Thomas who has slept with Bola who has slept with Nkechi who has slept with Bala who has slept with Ikwuo who has slept Anatie who has slept with Ada who has slept with Salome who has slept with Ade and the list is endless.

The fact is, most people having sexual intercourse are ignorant of how they spread their germs all over the world.

See Six Degrees of Paris Hilton: The Global Reach of One Vagina on http://kissesnroses.com/2008/06/six-degrees-of-paris-hilton-global.html
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2010
this thread still on?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by gbadaniyi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2010
na waho i  was also in yola in between 5 years and actually dated one futy girl  god help us
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
better go do thanksgiving because no be small escape you escape so oooooo! grin
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Mobinga: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2011
shocked Dumb bitsh
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by MaiSuya(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2011
DAAAAAAAMMM!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how come i'm just seeing this thread for the first time?
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Mobinga: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
I made my 14th post on this thread grin Good Times cool
Re: Yola: Letter Of Death As Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2011
mobinga,
is it all about counting posts now? is there any award for the highest poster on nl? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 30 2020 In Nigeria / The Dangers Of Masturbation. / Foreign Hospitals Stealing Kidneys, FG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.