Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) (1095 Views)

6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / The Many Shades Of "No" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by david16(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
The actress and mother of one rocked one lovely outfit in two different ways. Which one did she rock best?
From http://www.jennifercollinsblog.com/?m=1#

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by BlackDBagba: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
None... undecided
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by david16(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
None... undecided
$huuu.. why??
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
I prefer the one that is not a drug addict.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
second pix..i like those fresh yellow laps cheesy.anyway na sin to lust after married woman so make i comot my eye frm dere grin
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by david16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:
second pix..i like those fresh yellow laps cheesy.anyway na sin to lust after married woman so make i comot my eye frm dere grin
Comot am ooo... before u commit Sin.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
david16:

Comot am ooo... before u commit Sin.
grin grin tey tey i don remove my eye grin

2 Likes

Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
God knows I love tonto dikeh frm the onset, I wish it was I who marrried her we won't have broken up.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by Chuknovski(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
she's a fine geh

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by david16(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
God knows I love tonto dikeh frm the onset, I wish it was I who marrried her we won't have broken up.

Its not too late to chase your dream!!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
so make u yamatu her level with ur giangantic cassava grin
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by jonaifame22(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

so make u yamatu her level with ur giangantic cassava grin
well, my oga she will get use to it, it's only time it will take
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
jonaifame22:
well, my oga she will get use to it, it's only time it will take
ok dont kill her abeg...i still love her movies grin
Re: Which One Do You Prefer?? Double Shades Of Tonto Dikeh. (photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
fezz leave outfit..let's resolve dis matter wit churchill na

(1) (Reply)

Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife / Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol / Who Else Has "Stopped Missing" His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.