Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Am I Father Christmas: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Father Christmas: ? (861 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of A Grown Up Man And A Father Christmas LOL / Men Are Just Like Father Christmas... / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Father Christmas: ? by krisafics(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
I met this gurl just 2wks now.We started on very wel and evryfin is falin in2 place.But lately,she hadly stays wifout calin me 2 knw my whereabout nd in so cases we spend 4-5mins on fone wif out sayin any reasonable tin.D way she is comin around my home often n on, is realy worryin me.She does d calin n she has not asked me 2 giv/buy her anyfin since we met.But my instinct is telin my dat she wud ask 4 sumfin very soon.Do u fink,i she ask n i oblige,AM I FATHER CHRISTMAS JUST because OF D SEASON, Mind u she's beautiful if u knw wat i mean!
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by mrperfect(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ok , give her suspension.
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by Igwe9(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
oops, cheesy thought we've gotten Father Christmas on Nl.
undecided
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by omega25red(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
Father xmas or not why are you actting like you weren't interested in the girl in the first place she is showing you love and you are fronting because you want to be cheap. In all actuallity you dont owe her any gifts you just started talking and if she ask you for something as in xmas gift make sure she is getting you something too.

Why would you start a hookup right before the holidays? and you already know you are cheap abi? lol kidding
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by krisafics(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Igwe, grin i laff in warri,
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by krisafics(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Omega2,hmmmn, U fink so?
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by omega25red(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
krisafics:

@Omega2,hmmmn, U fink so?
yes i think if she is asking for a gift she should be ready to present one too abi
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by foyeks2001(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
father christmas ko, father new year nii
c'mmon give it to her jare, Ijebuman like u
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
krisafics:

I met this gurl just 2wks now.We started on very wel and evryfin is falin in2 place.But lately,she hadly stays wifout calin me 2 knw my whereabout nd in so cases we spend 4-5mins on fone wif out sayin any reasonable tin.D way she is comin around my home often n on, is realy worryin me.She does d calin n she has not asked me 2 giv/buy her anyfin since we met.But my instinct is telin my dat she wud ask 4 sumfin very soon.Do u fink,i she ask n i oblige,AM I FATHER CHRISTMAS JUST because OF D SEASON, Mind u she's beautiful if u knw wat i mean!

Will u stop being silly? She will not force u to give out ur money, she is the one doing the calling thing and u are reading meaning into it.
End it then and start after xmas.
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
:-x
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by yme1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster
TU NO VALE undecided
she has been the one spending and she has not even ask you nothing yet and you are complaining already
you need to be delt with seriously
look at you asking if you are father christmas when she is the mother xmas
some species need to go into extinction undecided
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by mamagee3(f): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
This is more than comedy itself, I laugh in morocco!!! grin grin
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by coolier(f): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Very funny indeed!
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by MsDiva1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
krisafics:

I met this gurl just 2wks now.We started on very wel and evryfin is falin in2 place.But lately,she hadly stays wifout calin me 2 knw my whereabout nd in so cases [b]we spend 4-5mins on fone wif out sayin any reasonable tin.[/b]D way she is comin around my home often n on, is realy worryin me.She does d calin n she has not asked me 2 giv/buy her anyfin since we met.But my instinct is telin my dat she wud ask 4 sumfin very soon.Do u fink,i she ask n i oblige,AM I FATHER CHRISTMAS JUST because OF D SEASON, Mind u she's beautiful if u knw wat i mean!

Some people actually think that's cute.
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by Phlota(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
y nt wait till she asks?
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Cheapskate. tongue
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by saintneo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster u deserve yellow card o!
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by 190: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
Phlota:

y nt wait till she asks?

and if she does
he has to give her as long as he has fc.uked HER no wahala~
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by krisafics(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2009
@All,point noted!
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by marocguy(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2009
My guy u no deserve dat chick. Infact u need 2 jam one wey go run u down b4 u go knw wetin u get.
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by kpolli(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
ur not father christmas, ur an slowpoke,
beautful gurl dey toast u, u deyask that stupid question
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by r231(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
^^^^^lmao ;d ;d ;d
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
This is what I hate about most guys . . show them you care and you must definitely be after something undecided

Not cool . . . .
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Why don't you give her the benefit of doubt first. . .before jumping into a conclusion!
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by scottN(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hmmmmmm u bera b ready to spend, esp dis period 2 get d finer things in life. Won't u take her out or buy her Xmas gift? Somewhere along the way she'll ask 4 it (directly or indirectly) so brace urself son!  grin However that shouldn't make u feel like some Father Xmas or s/thing!
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by MsDiva1(f): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Why don't you give her the benefit of doubt first. . .before jumping into a conclusion!

He's a man and all men can read minds and see into the future so he knows for sure that she's going to ask for gifts and it's not because Xmas is a time for giving and sharing with the ones you so LOVE but because she just wants a damn gift.
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ms Diva:

He's a man and all men can read minds and see into the future so he knows for sure that she's going to ask for gifts and it's not because Xmas is a time for giving and sharing with the ones you so LOVE but because she just wants a damn gift.

Yea, I guess I was right, that is sooo not cool! sad
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by EeCee: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
I don't see any reason why we have 2 talk about something this lame;she likes you,she does the calling and yet you are scared of parting wit an xmas gift you are not even sure she wants.This is so lame
Re: Am I Father Christmas: ? by krisafics(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Scot N,i belv u. @ Ujujoan,i wud try dat.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Not?pls Help! / How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl / They All Keep Saying No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.