Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija (22115 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Kemen is a gay!
A bisexual sad sad sad
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by Ugosample(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pascalville:
today's date... Manchester united/03/2017
LOL @Draw...
Una wicked

1 Like

Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by topsam1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i watched the clip and i can say anywhere that tboss enjoyed the fingering and she was aware..

I just hope you can say that in the court of law..so that

You go spend 10yrs behind bars...ODE
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
topsam1:

I just hope you can say that in the court of law..so that

You go spend 10yrs behind bars...ODE
can you call your old man ODE?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by topsam1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
can you call your old man ODE?

Because he will not reason the way you just did.....

Sorry if e pain you sir
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
angelamina:
Thanks
welcome dear.. first girl i had to admit that to since i joined nairaland grin grin
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2017
WebSurfer:
welcome dear.. first girl i had to admit that to since i joined nairaland grin grin
hmmmmmmm, scoping aye..
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by patonyx1: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2017
I seriously agree with you. Tboss enjoyed it and "indirectly" consented to the act.

sugarbelly4:
i watched the clip and i can say anywhere that tboss enjoyed the fingering and she was aware SEE VIDEO
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 1:34am On Mar 08, 2017
angelamina:
hmmmmmmm, scoping aye..
Thinking of what to do about you
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2017
WebSurfer:

Thinking of what to do about you
OK o
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2017
angelamina:
OK o
are you on instagram?
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by angelamina(f): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
WebSurfer:
are you on instagram?
nop
Re: Kemen's Brother Denies Reports That They Plan To Sue Big Brother Naija by WebSurfer(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2017
angelamina:
nop
quite strange shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood " How To Marry A Billionaire" Gets International Film Award Nomination / Timi Dakolo, DNA Twins, Waje, Others To Thrill Audience At AMVCA Today / Lawyer Petitions NFVCB Over "Fantastically Corrupt" Line In Chief Daddy Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.