Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? (3239 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2014
When it comes to manipulation, ladies have a lot of tricks up their sleeves that ar just plain
deceiving&manipulative

I sometimes feel bad for the guys that get sucked into these ladies' manipulation tactics because at times it is just so unfair or it could be a dose of karma for bad behaving dudes

Some ladies have no intention of dating some dudes but they try give attention to extort money from them and once they find it hard to manipulate these dudes. These ladies try
to blackmail them by saying those guys are just so stingy for their liking.

I have come across some ladies who would pick up their phones and start calling a random dude tagged 'Maga' and her exercise her manipulative tactics and the guy would oblige without hesitating..

I wouldn't say those ladies caught in this act are single, many of them are even in relationship yet they still keep corresponding magas.. Most Nigerian ladies do this because they believe an average Nigerian dude should be able to spend his last kobo on Kitty-cat

I am pretty sure most of you must have come across these ladies who try to Maga you at one point in time who would turn down your advances but dey tend to remember calling you when they need one or two things.

EVERY LADY HAS A CORRESPONDING MAGA.. HOW TRUE ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Eberex(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2014
point of correction.............MAGAS not Maga.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Tymax(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2014
It's like an achievement to them grin

But not every lady sha; just 99% of them.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Researching...
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by lexrichy(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Na so i tell one say i love am after like 2 days she call me tell me say she need help say she wan pay her school fees make i give am 30k say if i really love her i will give her the money. She say i should be happy that i have been given a chance to prove my love for her.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
lexrichy: Na so i tell one say i love am after like 2 days she call me tell me say she need help say she wan pay her school fees make i give am 30k say if i really love her i will give her the money. She say i should be happy that i have been given a chance to prove my love for her.

WTF !!! Are you serious ? How much you come give her out of the 30k ?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Eberex(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
lexrichy: Na so i tell one say i love am after like 2 days she call me tell me say she need help say she wan pay her school fees make i give am 30k say if i really love her i will give her the money. She say i should be happy that i have been given a chance to prove my love for her.

That babe must have fish brain
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
And that's d reason y every girl has a corresponding fucker/fuckee also. Do you believe??..

*Modified*
A guy is not stingy. In Peter Obi's voice, "A Guy Is Financially Responsible..

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by donsteady(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
very true, but not all the girls.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
A lady has once told me she needed 30k for abortion and I was lik WTF !!! D question shock me oooo.. Ahn ahn which one concern me ? I told her I no get shishi and she asked '' how much you get wey u fit use assist me?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Eberex(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: A lady has once told me she needed 30k for abortion and I was lik WTF !!! It came as I shock.. Ahn ahn which one concern me ? I told her I no get shishi and she asked[b] '' how much you get wey u fit use assist me?[/b]

She no wan hear say you no get anything! girls of nowadays! I need tp, I need BIS money. I need this I need that.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chinasaekperem, you see your life?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by lexrichy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: WTF !!! Are you serious ? How much you come give her out of the 30k ?

I gave her nothing. Na jax?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by valmunich(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
My guy, this kind ladies, dem no dey ever see my back. Instead of you to chop me, I go chop you Aswear
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by ERCROSS(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
In my own opinion.. not every lady has a maga..
Not that they dony wish to have,
But
Nigerian guyz r getting wiser everyday..
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Crocz(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy: Some Magas will never leave us alone.....even when we tell them we don't want .......they will keep chanting dat it's from the bottom of their hearts, no strings attached. ......na to de chop they go naaa grin

Chai!...this one is bad!!..and I like her grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy: Some Magas will never leave us alone.....even when we tell them we don't want .......they will keep chanting dat it's from the bottom of their hearts, no strings attached. ......na to de chop they go naaa grin
if I may get u well, u mean you are keeping different species of magas ?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich: My guy, this kind ladies, dem no dey ever see my back. Instead of you to chop me, I go chop you Aswear
as soon as I notice a lady wants to start her extortion exercise, I go jst dust my slippers tear correct speed
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tymax: It's like an achievement to them grin

But not every lady sha; just 99% of them.
that means every lady.....hahahahaha......even church ladies too do that alot,
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN: Researching...
i think we need chi-square as a research tool for this case study.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Eberex:

She no wan hear say you no get anything! girls of nowadays! I need tp, I need BIS money. I need this I need that.
i need money to do my hair.....na that one dey pain me pass.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: i think we need chi-square as a research tool for this case study.
grin cheesy grin

How your side naa?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN:
grin cheesy grin

How your side naa?
most naija ladies are prostituting with the kpekus claiming they are big ladies and have magas.......na thunder go dey fire them dey go.

My brother i dey fine ooo. Hw tins na?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: as soon as I notice a lady wants to start her extortion exercise, I go jst dust my slippers tear correct speed

Hahaha, nah babe way you never phuck dey turn.man to maga.

Anyway, I dey spot the signs and symptoms too. Nah just to zero your mind use correct English language reject her request.

One was just acting a good girl to me. I was wondering, she con say make I leave o. say her boyfriend spend well well before he get this thing way I collect so..

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: [s]most naija ladies are prostituting with the kpekus claiming they are big ladies and have magas.......na thunder go dey fire them dey go.[/s]

My brother i dey fine ooo. Hw tins na?
I beg, leave them alone Ooo...those concerned need our prayers grin cheesy grin

Well, things are looking up here shocked
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

Anyway, I dey spot the signs and symptoms too. Nah just to zero your mind use correct English language reject her request.

One was just acting a good girl to me. I was wondering, she con say make I leave o. say her boyfriend spend well well before he get this thing way I collect so..
OMG...for real?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN:
I beg, leave them alone Ooo...those concerned need our prayers grin cheesy grin

Well, things are looking up here shocked
hmmmm....i want be like you when i grow up.

Prayers? I never still pray for myself finish ooo. Hw madam na?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rigarmortis: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
the key to not becoming a maga is to make sure you get sometime in return or dump her, in other words, if her love for you is suspect, you have two choices, hump or dump, if you choose to dump, do it in an offhand manner without showing you are hurt, like getting rid of a used condom.

however if you choose to hump, never pay more than reasonable and also never seem too eager to get "it", another key is to never send money in absentia, sometimes even when you are in a relationship with a girl, sending money in absentia can make her get used to fun in your absence, let her associate the good times with your being around, with time she wont be able to differentiate the two.

if you strongly suspect drop hints and gauge her answer, if confirmed, drop it like its hot, the s,ex should be a tool to reset her into submission, women give a little more respect to someone who has seen her n@k3d and has combed her, gradually turn her into side chick things, the good thing is that girls who know how to ask, also know how to give, if you know how to take.

lastly there are some who consider themselves wise, the want to aske but wont give OR TAKE TOO LONG TO GIVE, these are a waste of time, they are not worth the effort, there is no time or joy in finally bedding a GREEDY girl after a life time of pursuit, we work with time here, we only live for 80 years average on earth, why spend a chunk of it on some urchin?

drop her, there are others like her around, mass products shouldn't be choosy. move to others.

this shouldn't stop you in your quest to get a reasonable one who dosnt think you are a walking atm machine, who will truly love you, but even these ones have a time limit, otherwise you turn into a nuisance.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

hahahaha....is that not the same thing as prostituting?.......abeg ooooo

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Naija babes be like.

Name: Valentina xxxxxxxx.

Sex: Female.

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN:
OMG...for real?

Even babe way dey with boyfriend dey blame guy for not toasting her. smh.

O boy, I pity most men. If your woman see fine boy, she don jump ship. Though she may return to you..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Definite Signs Your Woman Truly Loves You / Must Read: T W A C I (sex Of Life) / How To Make A Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.