Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) (31839 Views)

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by simpleseyi: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
zoba88:

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: For my sake enemies who needs to be sacked shall be sacked, enemies who need to be sick will be sick, enemies who need to die will die.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-fayose-his-wife-at-ekiti.html?m=1

You fool have been saying this before the election, yet about two years after the election, Buhari is still making Aisha happy in the other room. Going about 7 rounds per night. Currently, Buhari is digging while biitches in London while your 74 years old mother has no one to dig her hole. You see your life!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ekiti comedian

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by hkd11: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
neonly:
Take it or leave it dis best governor in Yoruba land
lol. best governor indeed. simply question have u being to ekiti? what has fayose done for ekiti people ?share rice , kpomo ,stomach infrastructure . i watch fayose on channels when asked what have u done in ekiti saying rubbish that they have acquired land to start growing rice for years he has being there . because he is attacking buhari means he is innocent ? a governor that went to train station in china and act like he is addressing investors. have u heard about paris loan he acquired . haba loan to pay workers.how u dare compare dis media idiot with ambode . abeg you are all benefit of corruption . fayose we all know before now want to become saint over night because 2018 is getting nearer. if u are part of the 5000 naira funds he is giving out and u selling your future to dis idiot then u are part of Nigeria problem .

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by kpacity(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
hmmm i keep asking myself, why do i love fayose like this. I can see this man does not hv Yoruba blood in his vein at all.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
and he will live forever, he will not die again..alakori
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Just y, y do Afonjas hate dis man, just y?

Because a reasonable and respected man don't just go about shouting at everything, Apart from Fayose how many Governors have you seen acting stewpid like Fayose?

Secondly when a mad man is ranting no one answer him, Have you ever seen anyone reply him since 2014 except when he attack Aisha Buhari..
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
itzOluwa:
Egbon mi. PMB don call you since dat day?

You think PMB get him time? He is irrelevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria..
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Charly68: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
MaziArochukwu:
Little wonder we say Fayose is greater than AWOLOWO grin
how old are you ? Fayose greater than Awo! Get brain & read history .
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
neonly:
Take it or leave it dis best governor in Yoruba land

LOL best what ? hahaha other Governors are developing their states and this one just dey shout up and down, No single project commision since 2014.. hahhaa
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonsobaba:
This man reminds me of Martin Luther King. I don't know but i have a feeling that with him at the helm of the yoruba race, his people will finally be liberated from their legendary cowardice! Even the very respected Pastor Adeboye applauded his fearlessness.

I still hate PDP though.

fearless because he has immunity? hahahahha Metuh brag more than him.. lol

He is irrelevant in Yoruba race not even close to number 100 hahaha, Being a Governor does not translate to being relevant..

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
The lion of yoruba's land much respect to you sir
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ahmadgani:
And the media governor award of the year goes to fayose.

If he keeps all his promises to ekiti women, it will be a welcomed development anyday. Women need to be intergrated.

Keep which promises? He promise a lady 500k i swear if that lady see 50k make she dey happy.. hahah
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Afribest(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Rather, the question should be why do ipork piglets love him so much? It is simply because they have no leaders to look up to.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
zoba88:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-fayose-his-wife-at-ekiti.html?m=1
Ole Ajibo ole/Barawo/thief thief!!!Pay your Ekiti state civil servant all their salaries!!!Return your loot!!!!
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Apple1992:
Fayose don lost for this one .. you don't pray for your enemies to die, or be sick. you rather pray for them to be healthy and be stronger and see how The thunder of heaven will just scatter them like bokoharam bomb.
If thunder of heaven scatter them like bokoharam bomb then how will GOD SET A TABLE BEFORE HIM IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS ENEMIES Psalm 23
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by JAHseal: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is just but unfortunate. 4 a supposed leader of a state to make some of these statements... oga o! I thought Ekiti state is known as a home of intellectuals? How come they have this thing as their Governor?
#itisapity
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Afonja
onye Ala, who be afonja? So anyone that doesn't support ur yeye Biafra is afonja?
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
franciskaine:
onye Ala, who be afonja? So anyone that doesn't support ur yeye Biafra is afonja?
who's a biafran? were you not the own that said fayose is a lunatic?
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by OreMI22: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Amen!

Fayose is the voice of the poor.
Those freezing his account and persecuting him to silence him will get sick, freeze up and die from their wickedness
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by able20(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Sir Iroko Fayose the only fearless politician in SW Nigeria.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2017
nnamdi1998:
who's a biafran? were you not the own that said fayose is a lunatic?
so how am I an afonja?
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2017
franciskaine:
so how am I an afonja?
why were you calling fayose a lunatic?
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by jeyselassie(m): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Just y, y do Afonjas hate dis man, just y?
we hate his party.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Uniquejames(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2017
This man is actually the head of team bad_gang
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by irsakant: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Fayose don lost for this one .. you don't pray for your enemies to die, or be sick. you rather pray for them to be healthy and be stronger and see how The thunder of heaven will just scatter them like bokoharam bomb.

There are enemies that would die like those that died in the Red Sea, whom that have dug a dip for you. Those that would live to see what God say of your life, are the ones that would not die. Bible says suffer not the witches to live, though if am right.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
nnamdi1998:
why were you calling fayose a lunatic?
cos he speaks both when it's expected and when not needed. He's not the only opposition governor in Nigeria. He should learn to act in line with the position he holds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Joined Akpabio To Defect To APC / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri / Kano World Class Economic City.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.