Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104807 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Divay22(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
O lord.....
Anoda Tiwa....
Sorry dear but i really believed in your marriage,like seriously i did

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by TashaGirl: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
H
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by SlimHan(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
God please don't allow "love" blindfold me into marrying the wrong person

Now i ensure i pray and get confirmation before falling in love with any guy

No time for story grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Emmm .... This girl can act
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by maynation(f): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Broke Niggas would come here to post shits. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by myners007: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dont wash your dirty linens outside Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by lordcornel(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sorry na no cry again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by OgaEngr: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Edible catering Episode 2

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nne sorry only if u've never slept wiv a married man...i just hope it's not karma thgs?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by zinny377(f): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
I still can't believe tonto's marriage has crashed. Please pick yourself up n move on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Yameater(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
money121:
I remember Tiwa savage.. But which kind crocodile tears be this tongue tongue

Do you think Money can buy Love?

Pele aunty Toto decay

You are very WICKED

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ahburo Tiwa savage undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Vanessa88(f): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
To think she was hyping this man and oppressing us ladies
Goes to show that money doesn't guarantee happiness

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After sleeping with people's husbands

You expect to have a happy home

You must be a royal fool

U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin
5000 Likes grin grin grin cool

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tonto Dike is back on the front page!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by thunderbabs: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tonto, you re not new in the game. You shldnt expect ur man to be eating ur cashew Only....He must taste other types...you think you re the hottest, there re hotter gals out there willing to eat his carrot....i guess you dnt want to share ur man buh, dt Cool...

Buh in the real world, smx you cannot stop it. This no b movie oo...when i checked Olakunle churchhill's destiny, i found out he is a man with a head for many women....he chose it himself frm heaven, so dnt fight it. Just do ur tin, play ur part , be a gud mother and leave d rest to God.

Otherwise, igbaju, igbamu o ni tan loro e oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol tiwa savage 2.0, start a reality show alreadt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PqsMike: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm.....that's serious

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by thunderbabs: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
5000 Likes grin grin grin cool

20, 000 likes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by viki84(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
So `Toto Decay' You Cannot Keep Your Man With Your Toto Abi? Isorait!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pokipoki: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
diva90:
This is messy! I don't like it when Pple spread their dirty linings in public. She should have just quietly moved on. There was no need to further put more information out there. They have a kid and the child will grow up to refer to all this in the future. The internet never forgets
She probably doesn't know that. Its a pity that the child will hear of this embrassment in years to come.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by nikenry(f): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After sleeping with people's husbands

You expect to have a happy home

You must be a royal fool

U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin
You can pass your message across without resulting to insults.....What you say is not as important as how you say it. Please always keep your comment civil.

By the way, do you have proofs to show that she was sleeping with other people's husband?

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by staymore: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sorry my dear. I think you should forgive your husband and talk more in reconciliation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by AngelicBeing: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
thunderbabs:

20, 000 likes
1billion , Five hundred and ninety likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by 2shur: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
So u mean you wear make up heavily like this while you are at home and then you play scripted crocodile tears shiiit.kolay work o.women got not to offer to we men than they fuckin stinking ass pussies
Uzeless ass bich
Bich

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by baddosky1: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Women will always shed crocodile tears just to elicit pity.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by dhardline(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by getencored(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
This looks stage managed to me

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ceejay4real(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
money121:
I remember Tiwa savage.. But which kind crocodile tears be this tongue tongue

Do you think Money can buy Love?

Pele aunty Toto decay

She's a gold digger! Let her carry her cross after all, she wouldn't have married that guy if he were an ordinary civil servant. Yeah, that's the simple truth! So she shd stfu & stop complaining!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
To all the babes still fucking people's husband, just know that u will have to comfortably share ur would be husby, if you try to question or challenge it, you will be heavily Tontoed or ur face Tiwad.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by thunderbabs: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
1billion , Five hundred and ninety likes

Ok, I like your Like then grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.