Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104809 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by macaranta(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
So what should we do?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jeeez! Oh my! All that glitters ain't gold mehn! Churchill...Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by SonOfShaki(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
money121:
I remember Tiwa savage.. But which kind crocodile tears be this tongue tongue

Do you think Money can buy Love?

Pele aunty Toto decay

Toto decay? This got me ROTFLMAO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by AngelicBeing: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
thunderbabs:

Ok, I like your Like then grin angry grin
Thanks, you will be celebrated soon and 2017 will be a year of unlimited blessings to you cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by viki84(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
getencored:
This looks stage managed to me
Are You Ok?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
This woman is hurting badly. She is in pains; but she shouldn't expect insensitive Nigerians to see her pains. The Nigerian society doesn't see pains against women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by morereb10: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
i tot tonto and hubby don recon.......

watin she still dey disturb people for here

all this ladies wey think dey can buy love with money or love can buy them with money

any ask Anti Linda ...... she go tell u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Riddler32: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has bared it all in this new interview with Media Room Hub.

The mother of one revealed that her estranged husband really humiliated her, and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.

The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyeCPzuT-E

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/tonto-dikeh-breaks-down-shares-domestic.html

Tonto Dike just relax and manage your yoruba toned bleached skin.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by AngelicBeing: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
thunderbabs:
Tonto, you re not new in the game. You shldnt expect ur man to be eating ur cashew Only....He must taste other types...you think you re the hottest, there re hotter gals out there willing to eat his carrot....i guess you dnt want to share ur man buh, dt Cool...

Buh in the real world, smx you cannot stop it. This no b movie oo...when i checked Olakunle churchhill's destiny, i found out he is a man with a head for many women....he chose it himself frm heaven, so dnt fight it. Just do ur tin, play ur part , be a gud mother and leave d rest to God.

Otherwise, igbaju, igbamu o ji tan loro e oo shocked
Chai, the bold got me laughing, buhahahahaha, lol @ he has head for many women grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Could this b true?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by orbis(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
She has forgotten so easily how she was knacking married men left and right before she got married. You cant eat your cake and have it...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Edwin111: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Came:
I feel your pain toto, take heart, life must go on.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
goan marry crew see una life

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by thunderbabs: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Chai, the bold got me laughing, buhahahahaha, lol @ he has head for many women grin grin grin

In tywese's voice...
Beeni ooooo, he get head for plenty women.....no b dem say, i see am fir hin star

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tonto tonto tont tontolet,with d way ure going,if i hear say u go back to d man dey give excuse say bcus of ur son.i go tear u curse.because now u don dey expose everything for social media.
But wait o,is his joystick capable? Does he know ow to gbensh u till u loose control? U no wan tell us dat one?
Tonto make we know na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:
Shut up ur mouth. Serves u right.
When u went and marry afonja man..
Afonja men who are highly promiscous.
I knew ur marriage would end this way

I hope other stupid senseless igbo girls learn lessons from u..
Marry afonja at ur own peril...
My distand cousin lost her senses and was following one wayward afonja man who always goes to nude gals club to carry ashewo
she was lucky i talked sense into her head.
kikikikiki painment of life, this one is mad 'cuz nah Afonja dey shine their sisters congo grin

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by neocortex: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
emperorchedda:
If you had married that hustling young man with a bright future you may not have entered this mess

Every woman wants a ready made man that will shower you with gifts and cash, not knowing other girls will be attracted to him in other to enjoy the cash flow

No pity for you madam

Most cases of brutal domestic violence involve hustling young men,
in fact they usually go for the kill because they believe they are not
being respected because of their financial status.

Money or lack of it is not a predictor of domestic violence.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by plaetton: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Funny , every body is busy ridiculing her , and hardly a condemnation of the beast, the fraud of a man that beats a woman.
Yes, she married a fraud and her supposedly Cinderella marriage was a Fraud from day 1, but please, let's call a beast a beast .

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by enigmaticlion: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Savage!!!! grin
money121:
I remember Tiwa savage.. But which kind crocodile tears be this tongue tongue

Do you think Money can buy Love?

Pele aunty Toto decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Chimezirim121: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=ObiOmaMu post=54395644]Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has bared it all in this new interview with Media Room Hub.

The mother of one revealed that her estranged husband really humiliated her, and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.

The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyeCPzuT-E

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by neocortex: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:
Shut up ur mouth. Serves u right.
When u went and marry afonja man..
Afonja men who are highly promiscous.
I knew ur marriage would end this way

I hope other stupid senseless igbo girls learn lessons from u..
Marry afonja at ur own peril...
My distand cousin lost her senses and was following one wayward afonja man who always goes to nude gals club to carry ashewo
she was lucky i talked sense into her head.

Another dumb tribalist, I guess you were blind and deaf when these event happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/3659965/emeka-ikes-marriage-dissolved-court
https://www.nairaland.com/3556604/marriage-muma-gee-ended-3

Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by francotunsco: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
damjane:
celebrities and their problems. Always throwing it at our face like we care
Who we go blame? No be all these mods? Snake thread they there, dem no post!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by deebest8(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tonto part 1 now in 3d grab your copy nowwwwww grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by unikprince(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Another Tiwa Savage angry and I thought her marriage would last
I like you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
By my assessment based on this interview Tonto has no problem with her husband. Her problem is jealousy common among many married women. She's simply uncomfortable with her husband's closeness to hus female assistant and believes her husband is inlove with the gurl because her husband spends much on the girl. I can authoritatively tell as a married man that the reason for the domestic violence is her bugging the husband to sack his P.A. and the Ghana incident is very likely her paying a surprise visit to her husband in Ghana all in a bid to burst his supposed love affair with his assistant.

Most wives are guilty of this.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by mekybabe1: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
It would be hard for any man who comes close to that Roseline girl without wanting to sleep with her cos she's hot!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pyyxxaro: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
nikenry:

You can pass your message across without resulting to insults.....What you say is not as important as how you say it. Please always keep your comment civil.

By the way, do you have proofs to show that she was sleeping with other people's husband?

Whatever undecided

Call the cops

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by tiwasiaife(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
bigDickson:
OK

This oyibo they nsukka I use to see him
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hope say dis girl neva mental. Tonto better try and pull yourself out of all this crap coz it doesn't look good on you. Can't wait to see you back to your best. Though I'm not such a good fan of your person, I absolutely love your movies
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
She knows how to use the media, remember she got fame and stardom through the media. Now she want to pull hin down through the media but...ko le werk

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by mctowel01: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't know if its just me, but that Churchill guy has always had the look of a player. Suspect the guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.