Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104761 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After sleeping with people's husbands

You expect to have a happy home

You must be a royal fool

U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin

Must you talk like a goat? Where you there when she was sleeping with people's husbands??

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Pray(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Weerey dem... Una no go marry who no be somebody. Guys wey dey hustle and go love Una wella Una no dey see dem. Na made people Una dey marry. Wen u marry king Kong wetin u expect. Oniranu arindi. Make Una continue. We go dey marry American and British Grandma, and we go happy. Nansence. Make one of Una even try marry who no get gbain and see.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
We don't care to know angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by hammerF: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
AFONJA HAVE DONE IT AGAIN... THE YORUBA DEMON LIVES ON...

THOSE WHO REFUSE TO LEARN SHALL FEEL.

TONTO DIKEH REFUSED TO LEARN FROM MONALISA CHINDA BITTER EXPERIENCE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Dyt(f): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Say no to domestic violence

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by rollydex: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
By the way, who snapped her, must she act everything?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by KKKWHITE(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
KARMA is so happy right now .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by enigmaticlion: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Will you shut up rotten mouth
PenisCaP:
Shut up ur mouth. Serves u right.
When u went and marry afonja man..
Afonja men who are highly promiscous.
I knew ur marriage would end this way

I hope other stupid senseless igbo girls learn lessons from u..
Marry afonja at ur own peril...
My distand cousin lost her senses and was following one wayward afonja man who always goes to nude gals club to carry ashewo
she was lucky i talked sense into her head.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by sholay2011(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Heavance:
At the end of the day, she will settle behind closed doors like that mavin girl.
They keep looking for pity from fans
Did you just shade Tiwa Savage? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by enigmaticlion: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
See your useless tribesman wey respect women, Anofia no be una dey treat women like commodities and destroy their lives when they're widowed. Yeye dey smell
PenisCaP:
Shut up ur mouth. Serves u right.
When u went and marry afonja man..
Afonja men who are highly promiscous.
I knew ur marriage would end this way

I hope other stupid senseless igbo girls learn lessons from u..
Marry afonja at ur own peril...
My distand cousin lost her senses and was following one wayward afonja man who always goes to nude gals club to carry ashewo
she was lucky i talked sense into her head.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by oshiiteoku: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Roseline meurer or whatever u call itself.u are evil and shameless.God will surely judge you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Kenfil(f): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
emperorchedda:
If you had married that hustling young man with a bright future you may not have entered this mess

Every woman wants a ready made man that will shower you with gifts and cash, not knowing other girls will be attracted to him in other to enjoy the cash flow

No pity for you madam

Yea right.. who told u that? Most of the women that hustle with u guys still get treated like shit... abeg marry who ticks all ur boxes whether rich or not

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pyyxxaro: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
LUCKIE2014:

Must you talk like a goat? Where you there when she was sleeping with people's husbands??

Shaaaraap

You fooooolish pig

Bitch niggaa

Go and wash her undies shameless nanny goat

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by tomakint: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
diva90:
This is messy! I don't like it when Pple spread their dirty linings in public. She should have just quietly moved on. There was no need to further put more information out there. They have a kid and the child will grow up to refer to all this in the future. The internet never forgets
Dem no dey hear word.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by rose54321: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who is that adamu with the phone.
Nonsense, it rang the first time and you couldn't put it on silent.

The media organisation need to query somebody, so unprofessional for a phone to ring, particular during her closing statement.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
No excuse for domestic violence see some silly comments here people talking trash about her wanting a made man the bottom line is only a coward and an insane bastard treats a lady like that he should be jailed and also she should get an AVO against the cunt

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by vicardino(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who was the person behind d camera taking these shots? Abi na tonto dike dey cry and na she still dey take pictures??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by vannessa7(f): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Please can the Embassy give us the nudes

Sahara reporters please help us get the Nudies
Pleeeeeaaassee??
sad

I think Tonto looks prettier while crying...that probably explains why Churchill always beat her.

you funny die, ah ah grin
NwamaziNwaAro:

Please can the Embassy give us the nudes

Sahara reporters please help us get the Nudies
Pleeeeeaaassee??
sad

I think Tonto looks prettier while crying...that probably explains why Churchill always beat her.

you funny die, ah ah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Missy89(f): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by blacktallest(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Wetin concern me. make I de prepare for Barca vs PSG match.

Genius J

Your head dey there. Better UEFA match to watch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by youngjoy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
God heal her broken heart , change her husband bring them back together and let the bond of their love, marriage be stronger...... n perfect their marriage.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by debbie223(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
how dis tori wan take pay my rent wen due dis month end,i dey there wen u dey marry am?Abeg make i dey continue my waka,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abagworo:
By my assessment based on this interview Tonto has no problem with her husband. Her problem is jealousy common among many married women. She's simply uncomfortable with her husband's closeness to hus female assistant and believes her husband is inlove with the gurl because her husband spends much on the girl. I can authoritatively tell as a married man that the reason for the domestic violence is her bugging the husband to sack his P.A. and the Ghana incident is very likely her paying a surprise visit to her husband in Ghana all in a bid to burst his supposed love affair with his assistant.

Most wives are guilty of this.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ReachHard: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
STUPID MUMU POST... GIBBERISH... GOSH, WHAT THE F*#K AM I EVEN DOING HERE POSTING ON THIS THREAD? MTSCHEWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by chukagates(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Esepayan:
No excuse for domestic violence see some silly comments here people talking trash about her wanting a made man the bottom line is only a coward and an insane bastard treats a lady like that he should be jailed and also she should get an AVO against the cunt
go and jail obasanjo relative when she was gold digging she call us?? u cant eat your cake and have it mbanu!! how are we sure she has never slept with a married man KARMA IS A BITCH BUT I LOVE IT cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PenisCaP: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
kikikikiki painment of life, this one is mad 'cuz nah Afonja dey shine their sisters congo grin

©YBR

Hahahah do u know hiw many afonja women i dont shine their congo... oponu.
Hahaha come opebi make i shiw u whats up grin

Even just last week i shined tope congo dont even go there bro . cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by mathew2oa(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
money121:
I remember Tiwa savage.. But which kind crocodile tears be this tongue tongue

Do you think Money can buy Love?

Pele aunty Toto decay
Guy! U are wicked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Jerryojozy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
blacktallest:

Your head dey there. Better UEFA match to watch
Exactly. I no get time for people mata, na this match be the main thing today.

Genius J
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Okuda(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Lmaoooooooooo Tiwa wannabe. some women always looking for self pity, pffft. where you forced to marry the guy? I can vividly remember when you were happily praising and asking God to bless this particular man, was he also bullying you then? And if he was bullying you why didn't you speak up? It's now that y'all are separated that you're looking for a way to bring him down and let the world pity you. puuulease give me a break. *yawn

Ashana shutthefuck up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PenisCaP: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Will you shut up rotten mouth

Sharaaap!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by unstableaswater: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
pele!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahah do u know hiw many afonja women i dont shine their congo... oponu.
Hahaha come opebi make i shiw u whats up grin

Even just like week i shined tope congo shine am wella . cheesy
Ode leleyi sha grin where in Opebi?

©YBR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.