Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104801 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by evexx1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm just glad she left before he killed her.
Gosh! He is such a beast!!!

My heart goes out to her sad
Her and her baby will be fine without him.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by vannessa7(f): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
an adage in Yoruba says its the most wicked person that judges a matter based on one persons version of the story. but if Tonto is telling the truth , that Churchill guy Is a disappointment , a Prince charming turned to frog. really bad.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by MaziOmenuko: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is there no freedom of information law in Ghana? We DEMAND for the video clips of her nudes! She is a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria and as such, the Ghanians cannot lawfully withhold such vital video clip from us.

#giveustontonudes

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by kaliboi94(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
U
ObiOmaMu:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has bared it all in this new interview with Media Room Hub.

The mother of one revealed that her estranged husband really humiliated her, and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.

The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyeCPzuT-E

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.nawa o was it after physically assaulting her she started crying and took the pictures?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/tonto-dikeh-breaks-down-shares-domestic.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
The husband abandoned her or she run a way from home with the baby?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PenisCaP: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Ode leleyi sha grin where in Opebi?

©YBR

Opebi in ikeja... oloruburuku.
Ur gals here no wan let my yellow preeeek rest. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by unstableaswater: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afonja wedding na just another Owambe nau, na 2 day e start, na 2 day?
They are too forward and deceptive, only 2 show their true colour later.
Not all that glitters is gold.
They have fallen flat on their face as usual after all the noise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Opebi in ikeja... oloruburuku.
Ur gals here no wan let my yellow preeeek rest. grin
were ni e ni? I said where exactly in Opebi?

©YBR
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PenisCaP: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
were ni e ni? I said where exactly in Opebi? undecided

see diz one o undecided ...Why do u wana know?..
U have one for me?..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

see diz one o undecided ...Why do u wana know?..
U have one for me?..
Forget

©YBR
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PenisCaP: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Forget

©YBR

Ok Pm me if u are really serious... i hope u hav good intentions.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Ndiofe: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
All u dumb bitches, we are taking scores. Yansh can never finish 4 this world. U open eye marry rabbit abi na rat.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by solidman59(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
So king Kong don end?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Raylight2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
from a movie scene?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ok Pm me if u are really serious... i hope u hav good intentions.

Lol bad intentions? Ontop nairaland matter? Forget bruh...was just kidding.

©YBR
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Ndiofe: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is Tonto Dikeh related to Monalisa Chinda?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Phealipo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
MR X shey? Before it got bad,it was once good,pick your pieces and move on,this might help other vulnerable women bt won't help you,i pray you find peace Tonto

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Ndiofe: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
lipsrsealed no be talk am...

However, wat u see below is just another excuse, for yet another Owambe.

Take it seriously at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Origin(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
thorpido:
If the foundation be destroyed..........

.......na to rub another powder o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by blacktallest(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Exactly. I no get time for people mata, na this match be the main thing today.

Genius J

As in ehn....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by cstr55: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fiine girl.
She should have gone to igboland, find a good husband that would treat her right, settle her, and make her enjoy her marriage, instead she went and marry a demon.
What a pity. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Eaugusta(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Girls always going for already made guys since d time of Jezebel.....Every advantages have disadvantages
Without sentiment, pls stop generalising this; there are so many struggling for their money. This word wen una dey always use dey vex me seriously

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by PenisCaP: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol bad intentions? Ontop nairaland matter? Forget bruh...was just kidding.

©YBR

Lol ok bro.. no hard feelings. wink
Ma niggy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by mexxmoney: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
The rich also cry. If she is telling the truth, I pray God heals her emotional scars and gives her peace again. Just that this days, one does not know who to believe again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by peterphd(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
plaetton:
Funny , every body is busy ridiculing her , and hardly a condemnation of the beast, the fraud of a man that beats a woman.
Yes, she married a fraud and her supposedly Cinderella marriage was a Fraud from day 1, but please, let's call a beast a beast .
Err.... Uncle plaetton why are you so hell bent on letting the women win in all your arguments? Are you a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pjimz: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
She no serious na which of the home video picture you come dey show us

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by cuteralph101(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has bared it all in this new interview with Media Room Hub.

The mother of one revealed that her estranged husband really humiliated her, and that the Nigerian Embassy in Ghana has nude photos/videos of her when she ran to them during one of their fights.

The actress also showed evidence that her husband, Churchill always beat her up. She also denied having any issues with her mother in-law.

She also said she is aware that Rosy Meurer is the reason Churchill abandoned her and his son, that she has been sleeping with her husband. She also revealed that her husband bought her birthday car gift for her.

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

nobody gives a Bleep...u can't have flex somebody's husband and expect urs not to be bleeped. This just karma....and mehn she bleeps with no respect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by cuteralph101(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:

She also said two women have contacted her that they have kids for her husband.

nobody gives a sh*t...u can't have flex somebody's husband and expect urs not to be f*cked. This just karma....and mehn she f*cks with no respect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by montezz(f): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
orbis:
She has forgotten so easily how she was knacking married men left and right before she got married. You cant eat your cake and have it...
What about mercy Johnson?
Stella Damascus?
You people should let her be ojare. Domestic violence should be a reward for her past misdeeds?
Are you in anyway better than her?
Some people are just too self righteous.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pjimz: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
I prescribe NA WASH BY PATORANKING TO YOU YOU HEAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.