Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti (32956 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar Hugged Each Other At Akure Airport / Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day / See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by Swissheart(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
samsam2019:
Same woman he used to beat silly in ibadan and Abuja?

Ok ooo
in your presence?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by yarimo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by knostbrown01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Aww, I need a hug embarassed
i am here for you baby
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by YoungB1a(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
come and get 1
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by yinkslinks(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wike and madam does it better joor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by skedman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
if i hug you ,i will be arrested because you are a teenager
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by GodblessNig247(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

Do u care if I hug u? grin
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by gulfer: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Attention seeker, right now all focus is on PYO. Fayose, you're OYO grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by samsam2019: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Swissheart:
in your presence?
we grew up together
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by brightworld2(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
RobbStark:
Gud evening wonderful peeps of dis forum. If you think dis pix is fine wella jus hit the like button. I need the likes for someone bday
Keep politics aside for once.
oleburuku
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by ziga: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose celebrates Ekiti women indeed...

Why is his picture on the clothes?

Is it not the celebrant that should be the focus?

And people go dey argue that women are not being marginalized.
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by RobbStark(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
brightworld2:
oleburuku
Unam!
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by Kaymaxine(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
slimany:
Thats Our president and first lady come 2019. if u like accept him, na ur cup of garri. omase kini trump fun wa ni 2019. the thing go shock una same way garri ijebu dey shock for teeth.

u nid to upgrade ur brain's OS to the recent bro!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by fiponmile(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=slimany post=54396714]Thats Our president and first lady come 2019. if u like accept him, na ur cup of garri. omase kini trump fun wa ni 2019. the thing go shock una same way garri ijebu dey shock for teeth. [/quote)
I de laugh oooo

your own President

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by Bigsteveg(m): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Keep dreaming

slimany:
Thats Our president and first lady come 2019. if u like accept him, na ur cup of garri. omase kini trump fun wa ni 2019. the thing go shock una same way garri ijebu dey shock for teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by metallisc(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

if it is hugging you want... oya come and take it! cheesy cheesy

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by INTROVERT1: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2017
They call it womans day, fayose call it campaign day, a gathering that was meant for celebration of woman, he took the stage and keep talking about election, is that how to celebrate woman's day, the worst part of it is when he ordered them to raise up their voters card to show APC, is that what the gathering all about.
To make the matter worst, those illetrate were also hauling insult, curse on other party.

One day we will get it right in this country
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:23am On Mar 09, 2017
slimany:

Hmmmmmm

Really?

When last have you treated 'malaria'?
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Even the woman dey use style avoid his ogogoro smelly mouth.. hahha
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by regma: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Good and nice pix
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by TinaAnita(f): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Publicity stunt as usual. When was the last time he hugged her at home? I'm so sure he can't remember the last time he shared a hug with her at home. Internet love
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by pweetiedee(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2017
TinaAnita:
Publicity stunt as usual. When was the last time he hugged her at home? I'm so sure he can't remember the last time he shared a hug with her at home. Internet love
dont mind him. i am sure he must have flogged her very well that morning. if love is flogging your wife like a goat and living in a different apartment, then...
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by pweetiedee(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2017
slimany:
he is your role model? i pity your wife and kids. sorry
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by mayorwah98(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2017
HIScraziness:
Hug her more tightly sir, na only you get am

Haters, grab a rope!!
Big rope ooo. Some people go just dey hate Fayose baba
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by TinaAnita(f): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

dont mind him. i am sure he must have flogged her very well that morning. if love is flogging your wife like a goat and living in a different apartment, then...

They live in different apartments? Interesting to know and that's if it's true
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by adadike281(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
metallisc:

if it is hugging you want... oya come and take it! cheesy cheesy
jisike, inugo?
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by tos01: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
This is still all about Fayose...vain attention seeker...
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by metallisc(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
jisike, inugo?

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by adadike281(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54420300][/quote] which war? 3 in 1 dika gi? smh
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by metallisc(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
which war? 3 in 1 dika gi? smh

Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by pweetiedee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
TinaAnita:

They live in different apartments? Interesting to know and that's if it's true
Its true.
Re: Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti by Emusan(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
pweetiedee:
Its true.
Do you live with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / List Of All 109 Nigerian Senators (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.