Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (76340 Views)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Jonwesley(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Acasian:
lAye Mohammed!! the f*ck...his scrutum has turn to boiled egg abi she wan make eggroll ni..wait a minute!! I thought that design on the bedspread was his balls hanging grin

You were looking for the balls, God catch you. If the design on the bed cover is an extension of the balls, then that wld be real blokkus, not scrotal sacs or ball any longer. Then you will re awake from where? Dream...!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai smiley
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmabest2000:
Some women and Dick shaaaaa ! Wtf .....
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by gqboyy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Holy el chapo!!!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by humblemikel(f): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
dessz:
god,hot water for that place....udonmeanit.
that is the last place u want to get hit.I remember the day I was playing ball my friend mistakenly kick me with boot for that place...I be like person wey climax...."oh oh,.. oh god,-father lord.ah uhhhhhh Jesus ...save me..uhh.MOMMYYY...yeyyyyy." I still feel the pain as am typing...>:-(
I laugh suteeh I fall from my bed..Please someone help me up.What a guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by nicerichard05: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Maybe the husband is not "a tiger in bed".
I pity her. Sex is very important in marriage.

Pls dnt say dat again. Sex is not "Very" Important in a marriage. There is more to marriage than sex, will u focus on sex and watch ur kids turned into vagabonds? I guess no.

I for one have gotten to a stage in my life wer I do not place more emphasis on sex.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by nicerichard05: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:

Pls dnt say dat again. Sex is not "Very" Important in a marriage. There is more to marriage than sex, will u focus on sex and watch ur kids turned into vagabonds I guess no.

I for one have gotten to a stage in my life wer I do not place more emphasis on sex.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by nicerichard05: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:

Pls dnt say dat again. Sex is not "Very" Important in a marriage. There is more to marriage than sexxx, will u focus on sex and watch ur kids turned into vagabonds I guess no.

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Kaslino(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
dessz:
god,hot water for that place....udonmeanit.
that is the last place u want to get hit.I remember the day I was playing ball my friend mistakenly kick me with boot for that place...I be like person wey climax...."oh oh,.. oh god,-father lord.ah uhhhhhh Jesus ...save me..uhh.MOMMYYY...yeyyyyy." I still feel the pain as am typing...>:-(

guy,i must say comments like yours is why i cant stop coming to NL at the end of each day.It gave me a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by fortunechy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
end ttime/sexual pervert galz
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Ogbulaba(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Acasian:
lAye Mohammed!! the f*ck...his scrutum has turn to boiled egg abi she wan make eggroll ni..wait a minute!! I thought that design on the bedspread was his balls hanging grin
#Savage...
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Carbony14(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh
I wonder o
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by sirhills: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are you passionate about ACTING?
do you have what it takes to be the NEXT MOVIE STAR?
If yes, then you are invited to an Audition for a CHRISTIAN MOVIE at Semper Diamond Lodge, Festac on the 11th March, 2017
#Audition #Christian #Christianfilms #ChristianMovies #Lagos #Movie #Acting #Actors #Castingcall #RCMA

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by gulfer: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
This story surely happened in either Kenya or Zimbabwe cool cool cool
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by evexx1(f): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
She must be a witch! Smh
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by drtee247(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
mamatayour:
If she pour water for manhood....he go fit wear boxer? No be tight get scar so? Fear God oh

No mind the hungry blogger
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Owill1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

The God that created manhood usually ensures its the last part to get hurt grin grin grin

The manhood is a well protected organ. No man mistakenly seats on his balls for instance. cheesy grin
Real talk
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Senorprinz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Acasian:

sure looks like his balls to me.

but, you sef, you go like bad thing.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Deprince2656(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
malikombi:
Na by force
she be delila ooh
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by ufuosman(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
nothing will no go see for naija. Wot is her gain na?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by htron(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Women now adays no dey fear Men na there manhood dey go fear #chaii
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by CellTabRepairs: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
See wickedness!

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc and get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals "
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2017
wizzywisdom:
As long as its a "man" on the receiving end...it's OK!
embarassed

If na me...I will just jejely go to ministry of health or a microbiology lab...steal one terrible pathogen, ryb it on a condom and infect thevwiman with it. I'll watch her rot to death.. I'm just happy that I dnt buy this nonsense women are the weaker sex rubbish. She is even wrong, cheating on her husband, d guy no wan do..him get conscience, she chose to do this.
Women are just evil. I treat them as such

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Awoo88:
The woman for cut the dick. Why u dey take dick do guy for your wife??

R u daft? Can't u read before u reply? That's how u will be failing jamb and blaming village people. Didn't u read that she did that because she was afraid the man in question was going to tell her hubby? Implying she wanted to cheat on her hubby with this man?.. I swear this world doesn't deserve good people.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by henryhemon(m): 2:52am On Mar 09, 2017
mamatayour:

You didn't even read but you 're eager to comment. Read the whole story.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by ahonye15: 4:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Is her HUSBAND not doing it well, what does it from another man? or is she a widow? God have mercy on woman ooo
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by bigfrancis21: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or denied sexual request. Some act like it's a must and when they can't get it from you it's a big problem to them. Those men who are always ready for sex at every beck and call aren't helping matters as they give women the impression that men are similar to dogs who can jump on it on call. Most women are used to this all their life such that when a man denies their request, they over react unnecessarily. Some do not handle rejection rather too well.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by actrinity(m): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Ighoga898:
And d groin area is even fresh from any signs of injuries..
But wait oooo... Na 25yrs old man be that? Or did the op meant to say 35yrs ?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by coltaine(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2017
RadiantBae:
I don't understand the need of the censorship of a Johnson clad in boxers. That's one and the story makes no sense to me, it doesn't add up because her husband was standing there so why would she choose to react at that time and not all the other times when there was no around. I don't believe it.
my thought exactly......she even pointed out that the boiling water was for his manhood. No sane woman would react that way in front of everybody, unless the story ain't true
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Awoo88: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
myking95:

R u daft? Can't u read before u reply? That's how u will be failing jamb and blaming village people. Didn't u read that she did that because she was afraid the man in question was going to tell her hubby? Implying she wanted to cheat on her hubby with this man?.. I swear this world doesn't deserve good people.
Why u dey this stupid this morning?? Go tell your elder brother or sister at home how daft they are. If don't have, tell your mum or dad
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic by Kingkamba(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Acasian:
u no well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.